The Elite Flame Warriors complete with goals locations etc.

DeletedUser

hello members of grepolis,

i am sure most of you are now aware that world lamba will be coming out soon and i am going to be making an alliance in it. it will be called the elite flame warriors, a diplomatic alliance who aim to eliminate all threats at the beginning. there are no recruitment minimums for the first two weeks but you have to be somewhere near ocean 54 or 55. you can make sure of this by clicking north east at the opening time or somewhere around that time. and the alliance cap will be 40 but if needed we might go over

if you would like me to send an invite to you when the world opens post your name here. if you have any suggestions to help the alliance post here also. but if you join i would warn you that the rights and titles are given by experience or if you help the alliance.

ageorgiou

so far the members are:

Ageorgiou: founder
Grantius: Leader
skuma: Leader
Oddy1: Leader
Spartacus Fire God: Dimplomat
Demon Lord Rise: Main Recruiter
yolabob: Recruiter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what? Couldn't you just of edited your post in the first subject?

DeletedUser

well i thought that about doing that but people always read new threads so yeah. i didn't. anyway is that better

DeletedUser

so im guessing you gave leaders rights to the first people who decided to join you?

DeletedUser

actually i dont. i give leader to who ever i can trust. and i personally know the leaders from school

DeletedUser

they are NOT inactive. they go on as much as possible

DeletedUser

i have more points than any of your members thats sad cause i am a slow builder