The Elite Flame Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

anyone who wants an invite to my alliance can join. post your name here. the first one becomes a leader

DeletedUser

Member cap?
Direction?
Other info.

And this shouldn't be a thread starter(I know you cannot help it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please do not spam recruitment threads.

Thomas, there is nothing wrong with this player wanted to start recruiting now.

age, I suggest you add some more detail into your post, as Thomas as suggested, and add in anything else you think might be useful for potential recruits to know.

DeletedUser

perhaps more details as to who you want in the alliance? For example.

Which direction

member cap.

Alliance goals

Ethics/policies

etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok that is fine. i want the people to be in ocean 54 and you can get there by pressing north east when it first opens. i dont know the member cap for the lambda alliances but we want about 50 good players. and our two goals are to become first in the world (obviously) and we are going to become a war alliance but also democratic

DeletedUser

also im not sure if people will read this now that is has been spammed up so i might make another one. i will have to see

DeletedUser

Anyway ageorgiou if I were you I would try to join an good alliance , you can learn a lot from entering an good and organized alliance , way more than you can learn by creating yourself an alliance

DeletedUser

but there arent any alliances here anyway cos the world hasnt opened yet. anyway maybe if the alliance doesnt do too well ill join a good one. but until that happens (if ever) im gonna stick with my alliance. one more time. post here if you want to join

DeletedUser

seriously stop now what is your problem. do you want me to spam up your iunctus one

DeletedUser

This is not hypothetical spam. He is commenting on you and considering your the only one it the alliance then technically he is talking to you.

No, I'm not joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.