join the elite kill force
thats all im gonna say
not one of those fancy ones falcely saying they are the best
those are the inexperienced ones

DeletedUser

No ocean base?
No recruiting standard?
No 'type of players that we want'?

I'm sorry, but this alliance won't be here after beginners protection.

DeletedUser

fine
ocean:54
members:experienced
type of player: must be active

DeletedUser

You're the guy that sent me, "your alliance is gonna crash and burn" aren't you :D

DeletedUser

nooooo.
by the way i love the smell of failed alliance in the mornin

DeletedUser

bigger alliances may be stronger but are less stable due to its size were nobody knows each other.

DeletedUser

i joined and it dusnt seem like one of the alliances that crumbles after 1 attack

DeletedUser

You're the guy that sent me, "your alliance is gonna crash and burn" aren't you :D

i was very true aswell
163880 points may seem like alot,
but when you consider the 395 members, it doesnt seem that impressive...

"If we have invited you, you must be a highly skilled warrior. We study every single person we invite so as to make sure we are allied with only the very best of the best."

how can you tell if the beginners protection hasnt even ended yet???
doesnt seem much of a good alliance.
that is what i mean "your alliance is gonna crash and burn" because it will and i will have front row seats to watch the display.

DeletedUser

i was very true aswell
163880 points may seem like alot,
but when you consider the 395 members, it doesnt seem that impressive...

"If we have invited you, you must be a highly skilled warrior. We study every single person we invite so as to make sure we are allied with only the very best of the best."

how can you tell if the beginners protection hasnt even ended yet???
doesnt seem much of a good alliance.
that is what i mean "your alliance is gonna crash and burn" because it will and i will have front row seats to watch the display.
Don't you get M.R.A? Jarp and Sparta set it up as a joke against M.R.A's. Everything's supposed to be funny, from the initials of their alliance (M.R.A) to their profile, and their pacts.

DeletedUser

In early stages of the game M.R.A's are the most powerful, in the later stages they go down

No for 1.26 to 2.00

DeletedUser

Don't you get M.R.A? Jarp and Sparta set it up as a joke against M.R.A's. Everything's supposed to be funny, from the initials of their alliance (M.R.A) to their profile, and their pacts.

Spot on funnyman +rep