The Elite Trident (Zakros)

DeletedUser30636

The Elite Trident

- a war based alliance focused on attacking conquering and ruling the world, recruitment is highly limited, looking for expierenced Elite players, ready to fight for a democrative alliance, i am looking for a leader to help me you know... lead.
and all other positions are open. all members will be looked up, i will not give our battle strategy out to the public, once you join i will tell you. our goal is to have the most abp, the highest point average, and of course to build 7 of the world wonders. if your ready to join a winning alliance, then join this one. if you have any questions feel free to ask. lets rule Zakros, side by side. if you are interested, just pm me. and you will be asked a few questions.

Brother Alliance: ModernWarfare

NOTE: if planning on joining will be located NE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

or join Rave, lol we got the awesome high rollers like wavebreaker, a pebble, and shadis. gonna be a party over here :D

DeletedUser30636

thx for reminding me i edited it in, and snake if you have to go to other peoples premade threads to try to get people to join yours, thats fine but it just shows people of how dirty your alliance is going to play in this world

DeletedUser

I'm not playing dirty, just want people to choose the right alliance on day 1 so they don't look like foolish alliance hoppers...Honestly i could just go silent now and still aquire all the elites i need there. Just making sure none get confused here

DeletedUser

that just shows your level of stupid, saying someone sucks when you've never seen them play. As for conquered I went inactive while i was in the top alliance due to rl issues, now I'm here to stay and I will be mra hunting in zakros. Besides I heard you got conquered by a rather nooby group in troy

DeletedUser30636

usually when you have problems in rl you activate vacation

DeletedUser30636

naxos, nu, marathon, heraklion, Sparta, Troy. didnt really get into nu, marathon, and heraklion

DeletedUser

Theirs a couple of exp players here to pwn some noobs and dominate...Players from athens