The Elite

DeletedUser

:pro: You need a life, people can read the alliance ranking so this is just dumb.

TE = MRA. :supermad:

LordStuart will you leave J.n.c 93 alone as the leader of the largest MRA he needs this thread to be constantly bumped to the top. So, he can recruit all the newbie that join World Eta

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
LordStuart will you leave J.n.c 93 alone as the leader of the largest MRA he needs this thread to be constantly bumped to the top. So, he can recruit all the newbie that join World Eta

Wow this is new... Since when did you have something against TE? Or is it the UF merge bothering you?

DeletedUser

no, we have come to expect The Elite to accept anyone that wants to join

DeletedUser

lordstuart will you leave j.n.c 93 alone as the leader of the largest mra he needs this thread to be constantly bumped to the top. So, he can recruit all the newbie that join world eta

lmao. :) :)

DeletedUser

Wow this is new... Since when did you have something against TE? Or is it the UF merge bothering you?

Little late on commenting on this, but when have they ever agreed with another alliance either? They're always neutral, that's what makes them unique.

DeletedUser

RIP,was great alliance at one part of the ETA,will be missed...

DeletedUser

Farewell TE. You were great at one point. Now you are a shadow of your former self.

The shadow is of the people who deserted and left - the cream can now float to the top in the reformed Steel Titans.....

DeletedUser

James... your The Man.

Lord Stuart.... your The Dork.

Creator of God.. you have Honour

DeletedUser

James... your The Man.

Lord Stuart.... your The Dork.

Creator of God.. you have Honour

rofl! thats so funny. how long have u been in eta? cant be that long if thats what u think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

roflmao! thats so funny. how long have u been in eta? cant be that long if thats what u think.

i played early in Eta, i left 26 cities for my The Elite comrades.
James and Blade created the Elite system which so many alliances in all worlds try to emulate today.
Lord Stuart is a bad loser and can have a foul mouth.
Velael.... you are a new boy on the block, choose your enemies wisely.

Long live the The Elite legend and my old master... JNC93

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
i played early in Eta, i left 26 cities for my The Elite comrades.
James and Blade created the Elite system which so many alliances in all worlds try to emulate today.
Lord Stuart is a bad loser and can have a foul mouth.
Velael.... you are a new boy on the block, choose your enemies wisely.

Long live the The Elite legend and my old master... JNC93

AHHH...

CoG? I do remember you quite well actually, very loyal player, good to see you mate :) don't worry about Velael, he's just a bit emotional right now :p