The Elite

DeletedUser

Dirk just looked at which alliance was top of the list of fighters and....yes, it is The Steel Titans!!

and should Dirk mention the fact that we won this world by being the Best Builders as well?

DeletedUser18468

Most of those points are the Elite's.

But yes i gotta say your probably the best WW builders i have ever seen i'll give you that

DeletedUser

Most of those points are the Elite's.

But yes i gotta say your probably the best WW builders i have ever seen i'll give you that

The Steel Titans are the best of The Elite!!

and Dirk thanks you for your compliment - nice to have someone good enough to say so - Dirk thanks you

DeletedUser18468

Yes TE's not the TST's BP so not sure you are the best of TE IMO. The best of TE would be people like Vazano, Komagos rygarr etc

Im glad you appreciate the compliment about being the best Builders on a war game

DeletedUser

Dirk just looked at which alliance was top of the list of fighters and....yes, it is The Steel Titans!!

and should Dirk mention the fact that we won this world by being the Best Builders as well?

It's true, you have the most DBP.

Knowing how long TE (now TST) has been around and how many members they had at their peak, this is nothing special.

If you are looking for fighters, you get beat by UOW and CR as they are the leaders in ABP.

DeletedUser

The Titans top the list of Fighters, not attackers as you point out.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Can you stop saying Dirk in front of your name?

Anyway... as it was already said, TST's stats were mainly from TE as they used to be TE, just only changed the name. So as P1 said, best WW builders you are congrats, but I see TST going down now, nothing but a fallen phoenix.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Titans top the list of Fighters, not attackers as you point out.

If you see it like that...

I've made a lot of turtles great fighters then as they stack their cities with defensive troops. As you might know this game favors the defender.

congratz for being a great builder and a target for other alliances.