Pnp The Empire needs You...!

DeletedUser33530

do you think that they believe their reps actually effect us?

DeletedUser

Haha just found this one again!! Guess the Empire never get to defeat the rebels in any scenario from Grepolis to checkers!!! The Death Star, the Empires mighty weapon (Mad Pugs) was stolen and the Emperor (Meta man) is now on a ski vacation on Hoth!! I must say this is an hilarious read when you know the ending!lol

DeletedUser32487

You see the funny thing is that The Little Monsters are still around :p

DeletedUser

Even Rome fell...
That's what happens in this game, though credit has to be given, that empire had a hell of a run in this server, the list of alliances vanquished is endless. Just sad that it was internal issues that caused the collapse.

DeletedUser

I agree with Choppy.
They were our enemies,but I pay due respects to them.
We all know very rare are the alliances which are on top from day 1 to the end.
But yes,even Constantinople fell;)

DeletedUser

But yes,even Constantinople fell;)

I see what you did there! ;)

But yes, a most impressive team of guys. Would have been prime contenders to win...it was really neck and neck with HERT and the fall did not reflect their run of power.

DeletedUser

My only regret is how fast we defeated them LOL, but its sweet thinking of all the trash talk that was directed at us by Hades and ext and we totally whooped them LOL :p

DeletedUser

My only regret is how fast we defeated them LOL, but its sweet thinking of all the trash talk that was directed at us by Hades and ext and we totally whooped them LOL :p

Jason, this is actually meant as constructive criticism so don't take the hump at what I'm about to say.

You'll notice guys like chopper are being respectful about the demise of BE, that is because they were there from the beginning and they have very mixed feelings about it. You might want to remember that when you're gloating about it, don't want to alienate people in your own alliance mate, you may find you don't receive the support when you need it or other negative consequences.

None of my business really, just an observation and like I said not trying to start an argument,but you could do well to take heed.

DeletedUser38465

Not hard to figure out why they were defeated quickly when you calculate how many were attacking vs the attacked.

But congratulations, a huge victory for you I am sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jason, this is actually meant as constructive criticism so don't take the hump at what I'm about to say.

You'll notice guys like chopper are being respectful about the demise of BE, that is because they were there from the beginning and they have very mixed feelings about it. You might want to remember that when you're gloating about it, don't want to alienate people in your own alliance mate, you may find you don't receive the support when you need it or other negative consequences.

None of my business really, just an observation and like I said not trying to start an argument,but you could do well to take heed.

*yawn*. I guess if my alliances mates are that offended by that comment of me then what they need to do is put plugs in their ears, blinds on their eyes and never, ever step out of their homes to save themselves from being offended by things that are not offensive HAHA. Ezy, I like most of the BE players, just not Hades and co. which joined and helped poison that relationship and were really the only ones nobody liked. I don't gloat, im taking pride that the people (TC) who trash talked us for months and threatened us and treated us like garbage are now rimmed and lost miserably.

Otherwise i liked BE, had pleasant conversations during the ops against me and received many compliments for my defensive efforts. Take head ezy :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The fish alliance did not kill BE... BE fell on it's own spike, that's it...