The Empire

DeletedUser

---------------------------------------------fp2529-star-wars-empire-needs-you-poster.jpg----------------------------------------------------

We are a group of experienced players situated in Ocean 44. We are offering a relaxed, mature environment, where you can play the game, have a good laugh, while staying competitive.

As you will see in "Ocean Alliances" tab, we like to keep a small, exclusive family, but our "Average points" are well over 1000 and rising.

What we are offering:
- Support in defense, support in attack
- Help developing your cities
- Coordinated attacks on specific targets
- Professional TeamSpeak 3 server, for better coordination

What we require from you
- Have to be located in Ocean 44
- Sense of humor
- Active gameplay, healthy troop count
- Your points must be higher than our "Alliance average"

If you think you meet these requirements, don't hesitate to contact "Ashopath" in the game.

Also, I'll be at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.

Happy gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but why do you have the requirement of "over 20 years of age"

DeletedUser

This was a copy and paste job, I am amending it. Thank you for pointing this out.

DeletedUser

Heh heh. Originally one of my members on Naxos made it, I guess he didn't like teenagers.

DeletedUser

Not many people do, hence the reason I sometimes lie about my age :)

DeletedUser18825

You've got a nice group of players ingame :)

Good luck!

DeletedUser

I think the 20 age is good! It keeps noobs out of the alliance :)! Little kids always do stupid things :\

DeletedUser

I think the 20 age is good! It keeps noobs out of the alliance :)! Little kids always do stupid things :\

Not all younger people are noobs....little kids yes but some teenagers can be a mature and productive part of an alliance :) and no need posting on an old thread like this The empire is long gone...RIP

DeletedUser

Well, I'm only 12 and I'm probably better than a lot of 20+ year olds. ;) :pro:

(I'm not really 12. But still probably younger than a lot of you.)

DeletedUser

I think the 20 age is good! It keeps noobs out of the alliance ! Little kids always do stupid things :\
Your attitude suits your name