Pnp The Empire's last flight - End of the Saga

DeletedUser

The final episode in the saga of The Empire.

After retreating from the battlefields of Eubea, The Empire hid in the shadow of darkness waiting for a new oppurtunity to strike back at the Erik and The Rebels (Perfect name for a rock band don't you think?) who had defeated them.
With the world of Sinope opening its doors the opprtunity arised and The Empire quickly hatched a top secret plan for outgunning them, this time for good.
14dpox5.jpg

The plan worked like a charm, a well-oiled machine of allies from all over the galaxy quickly rose to dominance in their sector and picked off every tiny pocket of resistance that emerged and failed to co-operate with the Empire.
23l1efq.jpg

Suddenly the massive presence of the rebel forces in the area became evident and the only option for The Empire to prevail seemed to start replicating like bunnies on a warm spring morning (not the killer ones, the cute cuddly ones).
kxgfs.jpg

Becoming a seemingly large and fearsome force from the outside, a trouble was brewing within. With every added trooper the amount of opinions, issues and quarrels grew and the whole apparatus became not a fearsome warmachine but the most dreaded beareaucratic abomination ever seen.
2n9voky.jpg

While trying to decide if the sun was actually round or yellow, or neither of those, the massive rebel forces led by Erik the Rich and WildNisa the King and Queen of Externals creeped closer and by the time The Empire saw the train coming it was too little too late... not to mention voting on plans for building a ladder to heaven were still a more important issue.
xddpok.jpg

When the armies actually clashed, sparks flew high and wide. Something was on the horizon, something epic, something neverbefore seen in the history of this world. Could it really be the war of the worlds, the war to end all quarrels forever and shut up even the most persistent trolls on the forums??
...NOT! There was nothing, only void and darkness and a the softest giggle you've ever heard in a corner of the EN world. The armies of The Empire dissappeared magically from before the EN's eyes, The Empire had disintegrated from within even before the main event.
2ppdod2.jpg

While some forces loyal to The Empire remain and a guerilla war has started as a rebel victory is unacceptable for many, the grand mission is over. New empires will arise and new forces will be formed to counter the terror of the EN rebels, but for some the war has gone on long enough and it's time to retire.
111uwc1.jpg

This emissary here is taking a long-needed break, perhaps a permanent one... perhaps not. For the very least, until new challenges arise and this god-awful wonder system is changed or grepo returns to it's roots where masses didn't dominate and greatness couldn't be bought.
2ntxxqg.jpg

Thank You for reading the stories of The Empire throughout the years here, it was fun making them, I hope it was fun reading them.

Take care, good luck and fight well.

chops over and out.

~cM.

//EDIT: Special mention to odd-job, an age-long enemy in game but a partner in crime when it comes to PnPs. Keep up your good work, this forum needs PnPs.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMA O Plus rep -if i could.. although perfectly with in the laws Cs has in effect distorted grep with what Mungus Calls the' cuddle club' - get as many alliances allied against the only ones who can fight you properly, bring that alliance down with various academies /pacts, then 1 by 1 dissolve said pacts naps til you dominate a server..well done all associated with CS and one day it will be your turn..watch your leaders run to the vacant slots in CS while you become food - and grep is destroyed. Great tactics -work every time and ruin the server for everyone -but not illegal, just dependant on the stupidity of others...and in fairness TUS beat ourselves.. now all the rats jump ship.

DeletedUser

Instant classic....even better than Erik's 8th WW PNP from Eubea (Which now that the world is over I have to admit was outstanding). Good luck with RL.

DeletedUser32487

Good one Choppy. Wish you all the best.

What.... you left me out again. Was hoping you made one just for me :(

+rep for good old times

DeletedUser

Good pnp choppy.
Though glad to see I have advanced the scales in the grudges list I have to say you will be missed(and I might quite soon follow you in retirement;)).
Plus rep.

DeletedUser48780

LMA O Plus rep -if i could.. although perfectly with in the laws Cs has in effect distorted grep with what Mungus Calls the' cuddle club' - get as many alliances allied against the only ones who can fight you properly, bring that alliance down with various academies /pacts, then 1 by 1 dissolve said pacts naps til you dominate a server..well done all associated with CS and one day it will be your turn..watch your leaders run to the vacant slots in CS while you become food - and grep is destroyed. Great tactics -work every time and ruin the server for everyone -but not illegal, just dependant on the stupidity of others...and in fairness TUS beat ourselves.. now all the rats jump ship.

Well said mate. I'll never play in a server where Erik and his cos play. Not because, I'm afraid but their game plan is too $h1tty and spoils the game.

DeletedUser

The search for the player "roarky" resulted in 1 hit
15844 roarky 0 0 0

Will not exaggerate by posting a crying baby;)

DeletedUser

1. TUS had 2 months preparing before the server started(and several friends went to them without knowing we would play for real and if they had known would have started with us,perhaps aceswild himself;)) and succeeded to attract some scary offensive players gathered in Witwatersrand.

2. For many in CS group it was just a test,and they did not start it seriously and with a well thought out plan.
A simple check will show that loads landed far away from our core and had to march in it.Hopefully none will take us for fools to land our players up and down the server.
Incidentally-I made it public that the grudges list was the most inappropriate provocation since those guys have friends and we have a reputation to defend;)
You can take it for granted that for several of us the hate shown was the incentive to stay and play(Erik himself,myself,OJ and others).
And it happens we have friends too;).
A simple check in other threads will show I told Zero in public the damage done to TUS prospects by this provocation and Mikk has to take responsibility for this.

3. We adapted to the conditions.

4. Admittedly though hopes were high the server did not have the supposed competition(at least for my own standards).

5. Response of TUS leadership to the challenges was not on a par with what was required.

6. Blaming us for profiting from their mistakes is childish.

DeletedUser48780

The search for the player "roarky" resulted in 1 hit
15844 roarky 0 0 0

Will not exaggerate by posting a crying baby;)

We'll meet in the next server. If my real life allows it of course.

Lets fight like men, not calling the other man cry baby. You've nothing to add so you call me cry baby.

Enough said. My next answer would be on the server.

DeletedUser48572

Lets fight like men, not calling the other man cry baby. You've nothing to add so you call me cry baby.

Sounds like something Zero Point/Daizan would say..

hahahhah

next server...next server..next server....lol

How about taking some hits for once...fighting...good lord....run out of offense then ghost? Lame.

DeletedUser48780

Sounds like something Zero Point would say..

hahahhah

next server...next server..next server....lol

just joking around.

Who is zero point?

I've already committed to my alliance leaders in Taras and don't want to leave the game after finding a good team which is a rarity in Grepo BTW. If you guys have any friends there put in the word, lets see what they can do against me.

DeletedUser

Oh no, Oh no . Poor Choppy, someone save him :eek:

PlancheA_167247.jpg

One things for sure. He knows how to milk the externals for maximum effect. He'll be back. :)

DeletedUser48572

There was a time i joined a team once that Zero Point and Daizan quit..i joined after they quit it.......

that a ragtag bunch of a mix of bowsers/czar/igb/bl and misc. players had to cover for their stupidity...vs the server...took on the server survived and overcame....and won...aint a big deal..just handle the hits ..good lord.

DeletedUser

For this reason I said will not exaggerate by posting a crying baby;)

And no,there will not be another server for me.
Doubt I will finish this one too;)

Plus you said you will never play in the same server with Erik and all know we are close friends who play together.

DeletedUser48780

There was a time i joined a team once that Zero Point and Daizan quit..i joined after they quit it.......

that a ragtag bunch of a mix of bowsers/czar/igb/bl and misc. players had to cover for their stupidity...vs the server...took on the server survived and overcame....and won...aint a big deal..just handle the hits ..good lord.

I'm new to this game by the way. Been restarting the game around and trying new things. Trying to find an alliance where I can fit in and restarting over and stuff. Grepointel will tell you that I'm telling the truth.

I'm going to stay in Taras for a while as I currently feel I'm in good company. We'll play it out.

I stand by what I said. Pacting and too many academies & sister alliances, though you can't avoid it in this game, but spoils the fun. No one could be blamed for it, the nature of the game dictates it, and some do it little too much.