Newspaper ~the end...DUN DUN DUN

• Thread starter DeletedUser47723
  • Start date

DeletedUser47723

NEWSFLASH

Here are your choices-

1. you waste your life in grepolis and games like grepolis working in a bad job because you did not study and do not want to do something in your life... BE WORTHLESS
2. you study hard/ work hard and become rich and have fun and meet real people ---> Make real life friends not live in a virtual reality...

Yes Grepolis is a virtual reality!!! WAKE UP CALL... It is meant to rob people of their intellect and make them think they have friends and that they are special...

I choose 2

Have fun... and I know this thread will be deleted :cool:
GET REAL KIDDO INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME DO SOMETHING WHICH MATTERS IN LIFE

~DoomsdayKing going back to reality...

I know; the truth hurts

So you can go argue on whatever point you want to but only you can make this choice and accept reality...

"Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result make a different choice"

P.S. I did not get rimmed nor kicked

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

doomsday i agree to you, we should not give importance to it, grepolis. this hould be a fun and played as a part time not at anytime hanging in mobile or computer. And these newspapers, forum meeting people is a bull.

DeletedUser

Well, here's a desperate cry for attention if I ever saw one. Why do you blatantly seek validation from the very people you're attempting to alienate? Surely that merely places you a rung below the rest.

DeletedUser

GET REAL KIDDO INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME DO SOMETHING WHICH MATTERS IN LIFE

Like ranting on a forum :cool:

I-went-outside-once.jpg

DeletedUser

I agree though life requires a balance of all things doomsdayking :D

DeletedUser

playing a game doesn't mean you have no life, the best life in my opinion is one where you can have a job you like (or go to a school you like) and do worthless hobbies

DeletedUser43325

This is one of the more ignorant things I've ever read on these forums. You would be surprised at the amount of business professionals (like myself) I have encountered over the course of the four years I have played this game that simply do it as a hobby. Contrary to your "two choices" I actually did study in school and have quite a good job, but also have the ability to multi-task (I have three computer monitors) and utilize a smart phone when need be. My activity level now is not anything like it used to be when I first started, but I still am able to devote an ample amount of time while also "having a life" and be marginally successful in game. Your post is just a wide-sweeping generalization filled with angst and ignorance.

DeletedUser43011

This is the worst/best/most addictive game I've played and has had me in the doghouse on more occasions than I care to think about however I don't have time for creatures like this guy just thought I'd sign the - rep that he probably won't see as I forgot to do it during.

Pushty I wholeheartedly agree.

Acer Disappear with your boyfriend !

DeletedUser33530

Well, here's a desperate cry for attention if I ever saw one. Why do you blatantly seek validation from the very people you're attempting to alienate? Surely that merely places you a rung below the rest.

Liam you are the best

DeletedUser40768

2. you study hard/ work hard and become rich and have fun and meet real people ---> Make real life friends not live in a virtual reality...

But who wouldn't want to live in a lovely utopia, oh wait....

"Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result make a different choice"

I think your choice of making this thread reflects that you have to much time on your hands to overthink about why people are passionate over hobbies. I am no Dr. Phil, but I am sure insecurity is related to this issue you are having :D Not to mention that 1 and 2 can be easily intertwined, just comes natural to some :p

Forgot to say that with the attack alarm, you can "have a life" and still do decent in this game.

DeletedUser5061

P.S. I did not get rimmed nor kicked

ew... riff raff. I don't really want to waste my time on ignorant people but I hope you stick around this game long enough to make some real friends, people you could talk to, clearly its not something you are able to that in RL.

You got some issues son,
I think you need some counseling,
To help your bus from bouncin' off the walls
When you get down some

DeletedUser

LOL the hypocrisy. Good riddance.

hF8C993D4.jpg

DeletedUser44820

hmm..

is anyone sick of his real life around here?
im not

im an engineer. i have worked hard and studied hard to get a degree and im self employed. i never have stopped having fun in my life
including playing games. i do some pretty things in my job

having fun (cause thats what we do in grepo) injects a productive ''venom'' in me that keeps me goin. that goes for all the things i do and i enjoy.

why would u tell a kid to have a goal of getting rich in rl? so many other beautiful goals in life.

virtual reality? i dont do anything in here that i do in rl, except from talking to people. last time i checked with my shrink, talking to people is good for ones health..

i think most of peeps that play grepo dont differ from me reg the answers to the points u made.

so m8.. please save your lectures for where they are needed

DeletedUser11886

Games improve your social life, they allow you to make connections, improve leadership and coordination, they allow you to increase a large variety of skills.

DeletedUser12512

I knew he was a short timer from the very beginning, now can I have his cities ;-p It will save me time looking and then I can go out and enjoy this thing called RL he speaks of.