Newspaper ~the end...DUN DUN DUN

• Thread starter DeletedUser47723
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lol, you take stuff too seriously man; you don't have to devote your life to Grepo if you want tot play this game :D

DeletedUser22708

I found DoomsdayKing enjoying his so called 'Real Life'.

fat-batman.jpg

DeletedUser

DoomsdayKing. Believe it or not. Grepolis is much bigger and far more enjoyable than some of the ego's who inhabit the external forums. There is far more fun to be had ingame on the game worlds than there is here :|

DeletedUser5819

ohno, its the end. Grepolis will die without the daily attention of one poster I have never heard of. Lets all jump off the sinking ship. aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

DeletedUser44820

ohno, its the end. Grepolis will die without the daily attention of one poster I have never heard of. Lets all jump off the sinking ship. aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

grabs a yellow lifesaver, a mask and a speargun :D

DeletedUser22650

i read this and this dude really opened my eyes, why am i wasting my life? ive filled my thermos with a luke warm lemon cordial and im off trainspotting, thanks doomsday :D

DeletedUser

Games improve your social life, they allow you to make connections, improve leadership and coordination, they allow you to increase a large variety of skills.

- ... is what gamers tell themselves. :-D

DeletedUser

Reading the title I was 100% sure that this thread is Rock5's sobbing resignation letter from his job.