the end for now

DeletedUser

hi all, RL calls and i have to leave the game. now now dont cry:( il be back one day (maybe) to haunt you all (just you james lol). i have had a blast and love this game. to TE, you lot are a good bucnh of players for the most part and one hell of a fight which is what i wanted to fight the best. to my KoDR your all the best!! to you all all the best and GO KNIGHTS!!! not KE lol lol lol :pro:

DeletedUser

Another one bites the dust. Sorry to see you go, man. You've been a solid staple around the forums and one of the best in the game.

Good luck out there in the real world ;)

DeletedUser10295

Good luck out there in the Real World, you will be missed.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
hi all, RL calls and i have to leave the game. now now dont cry:( il be back one day (maybe) to haunt you all (just you james lol). i have had a blast and love this game. to TE, you lot are a good bucnh of players for the most part and one hell of a fight which is what i wanted to fight the best. to my KoDR your all the best!! to you all all the best and GO KNIGHTS!!! not KE lol lol lol :pro:

:( Of course it would be me ;) good luck in RL mate.

DeletedUser19492

you´re too stubborn to leave that easy and quiet, I know you will be back to hunt us!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Anyone that is addicted to Grepo, never leaves no matter how much they say they will, they always come back :p

DeletedUser

It was a pleasure and honour fighting on the same side with you man,good luck and c ya around...

DeletedUser

Had a chance to chat with you for a while and you were a pretty decent guy :)

I did not see that coming .... It was fun fighting your alliance under your leadership

DeletedUser

rygarr on 8/4/11 at 8:48 PM
Hey Misty,

I heard you were quitting the game. I just wanted to message you quick and say...

Even though we're on opposite sides here your a great player and it will surely be a loss to Eta with you gone. Your skills are matched by only a handful of people/players and seeing you across the lines of battle several things can be said.

1. We're in for a fight.
2. Dont let your guard down
3. This is the game and why we're here, not just to roll over people

A good fight is always a better fight in my eyes and i will always respect the caliber at which you played.

Good luck to you in all you do. Hopefully one day you'll have the time again to play and their will be an account ready worthy of your taking ;)

Kind Regards
Rygarr