Announcement The End of an Era

DeletedUser4013

After 3 years of helping out the Grepolis Mod Team, I will be stepping down as the Forum Admin after today. I have had a great time helping this community grow and work at becoming a better place for players to interact and continue to make the game even better.

But, as some of you may already know my real life job is quite demanding during the week, and while I was able to balance the two before, there is now a new part of the equation in my life. Recently becoming a father has been fantastic, but it also means that my attention outside of work is focused on my son. Because of this, I haven't been able to devote as much time to Grepolis as I would like, or as much as you all deserve.

I know that whoever replaces me will do a great job, and I hope that you all will treat them with the same courtesy and respect that you have given to me. In the meantime, Richard will handle many of the various tasks that I would deal with, while the Titans will continue to monitor the forums and oversee the rest.

So I am going to keep this short and sweet, and bid you all a fond farewell. I'll still be on the forums, and perhaps I may even re-open my Sig Shop at some point in the future.

Thank you all for being a great community and helping to make this a great game.

DeletedUser

Good luck with the little devil mate :p Hope to see a father-son combination on here playing someday ;) hehehe

DeletedUser345

See you mate! Been one of the best mods and co-coma's we have had, hope to see you round in the future and all the best.

~Ach

DeletedUser

good luck and congratzz on being a dad!
don't let ur kid play grepolis...it takes a lot of time

DeletedUser30490

congrats tyrion:D
acyually uoi should teach them to play ;) then we could see another tyrion :D

DeletedUser39847

best of luck tyrion and congrats...my son was born 3 days ago and i wish you all the best with the wondrous times to follow :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

We'll miss you Tyrion, you've always been a good mod and it's a shame to see you go. Good luck in life and being a father i'm sure you'll do well at both! Oh and remember a smack upside the head can go a long ways sometimes! :)

DeletedUser

Farewell Tyrion! It'll be a shame to see you go :(. You've had a good run though eh?

While I can't say I knew you at all, I do know you've done a great good and will be missed. I can honestly say I wish the best for your life, your son included ;) (oh and everyone is probably right, don't let your son join :D)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27793

Good luck Tyrion u have done a great job as a Co-Coma.
Just remember to be on forums occasionally ;)