the end of Epsilon

DeletedUser3530

One thing is for sure with me. I HAVEN'T SPENT ONE PENNY in this world and I WON'T in 2.0 either. I play for the enjoyment of the game and don't feel the need to spend money to try and get ahead. Really makes for an uneven playing field. I was fortunate enough i guess to build myself up with great alliance support. Too bad its more about money.

Actually if you think about it, we usually pay for things that give us joy and we are payed for doing work...so actually they must pay me for playing without the Premium Administrator because it's a HARD WORK! :D

DeletedUser

Actually if you think about it, we usually pay for things that give us joy and we are payed for doing work...so actually they must pay me for playing without the Premium Administrator because it's a HARD WORK! :D

LOL, it is.

Anyway, about the merging the Worlds. Couldn't that be done with 4 Worlds by placing the Worlds as each one direction? Then instead of 100 Oceans, there would be 400. That would be cool. I have noticed that Pi is in the same predicament as the one that all of you have mentioned. Maybe if you compromised the speeds to the very center between the two, it would work.

DeletedUser14492

why would they lump all 1.0 world votes together instead of tallying votes by each world. it is ridiculous to think the players of the 5th world feel the same as the players in the 15th world created.

this whole thing has made grepolis exhausting and less fun.

also, if what isajooon says is true about paying for halfing troop building times and extending spells, etc then i am extremely wary of 2.0 now. the game becomes a game of pocket books and not skill.

as Enga said, i need administrator to manage my many cities, 123, and enjoy the world. But, giving players the option to spend money to fill a cleared city with troops or extend spells is an example of greed creeping into the development of the game.

Bit late coming here, but the above perfectly epitomises what Inno have done wrong with 2.0. No way in hell will I play a game that rewards people that much just cos they spend more money than others. Where is the skill?

Premium admin is one thing, refilling cities with troops with gold is another.

I still play in Theta, which does not have some of these features, thank heavens... I am just counting down the days until the end, having fun with my alliance family as best we can in these dark end days.

Ev

DeletedUser1405

I'm surprise anyone still play in this world lol

There is still plenty going on in here, and its busy every day. Surprised about that comment from an ex-player from this world. You know how it all panned out in here.

DeletedUser

whos winning????? been 2 yrs since i was on, ex moogle/pandemic/renegade.