The End Of Pi?

• Thread starter DeletedUser12324
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

As some of you may know Incubi has just recruited a large chunk of AL's best players and so this brings me to my next question, is this the end of Pi?

Will anyone be able to stand up to Incubi now? With players spread throughout the core, south, east and now north who can stand in the way of them?

A truce has apparently been made saying that Incubi will not attack AL unless AL now attack them, are Incubi men of their words?

Put your opinions and any info you know below.

DeletedUser

Definitely not the end of Pi. We heard it was the end of Pi when we beat MG and ETD and their players joined us. Pi has a lot of new players and up-coming teams. Won't be the last time 2 teams merge and someone cries 'is this the end of Pi?'

DeletedUser

Incubi just recruited 15 of AL's best players...

82c885a4b815424d804faf5.png

and completely swarmed and infiltrated oceans 44 and 54.

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's the best things that's happend in Pi i think,it's about time for some kinda change.

Yes i know Most have returned to AL but the leadership there is not even worth talking about,and with incubi and the members from Al who chose to stay with you SPY SPY SPY

DeletedUser

It's the best things that's happend in Pi i think,it's about time for some kinda change.

Yes i know Most have returned to AL but the leadership there is not even worth talking about,and with incubi and the members from Al who chose to stay with you SPY SPY SPY

I laugh at the spy spy spy part...

The same thing I told the other guy that tried to stir things up by "warning" me of spies...

What are they going to report on?

"INCUBI IS COMING AND HELL FOLLOWS!!!!"

lol... spies at this point are kind of useless... especially AL spies...

The only benefit to the "spy" is he may actually stick around PI for a while longer :D

And maybe the next "target" on their list will have a chance to clear the city so he don't loose all his troops attempting to defend it :D

DeletedUser

Just read this forum, Inc is trolling these forums so if i post anything bad bought them then of course they will come flying to the scene. To me Inc is not the best. SoH has past them to come to #1 spot. To me its not a matter of when someone will step up to the plate and try and take Inc down, its a matter of time before Inc crumples under there players leaving the game. They already lost 2 of their best players and more will fall. Inc is a good alliance but how long will they last? GL keeping the old troopers playing Inc.

DeletedUser

there you go again about rankings light year, you really know nothing about grepolis...no one cares about ranking...incubi are the best alliance in Pi simples, its not rankings that matters is BP, i know for a fact incubi doesnt do festivals, SOH DO!...

but hey what the hell do you know about anything that happens in o54, o55?

i dont think the AL players joining incubi made a difference, some have left and the others are out of the way from the rest of incubi, they are a lot most spread out now, easier targets for some, and not a danger to others!