Pnp The End Of Zero Tolerance

DeletedUser48096

Well the "OLDEST" alliance on Herm is no more.... *sheds a tear*. I guess Apoc finally achieved the aim of the coalition?

So let us take this chance to morn them in a some what respectful manner with a short video tribute to ZTs legacy

Let us not forget ZT was the "OLDEST" (apparently that was considered a USP? ;)) alliance on Herm.

DeletedUser

It was just a bunch of numbers that you can't see anymore. ZT is still here, same as always.

DeletedUser48096

Just sayin Insz, You have now lost your main USP?

I wonder how it must have felt for Jonny or IB to disband ZT once and for all.

I wonder also how you all will fit in with the wobbly wheel that is Apoc.

DeletedUser

You always mock what you fear i suppose.. ZT plus Apoca is a little more scary than TD plus tesla spears ;)

DeletedUser

hang on.. ZT aren't dead at all. Now Td are piling into wonders level 3 eh?...oh just wait til you get to level 8..and up) but a solid start, so what are Jon and co doing?? Don't tell me more fallouts, i know you are in the same boat with buddies but if you don't move soon that boat will be The titanic, and you won't be in the lifeboats or having a Kate Winslet moment onto of the wardrobe ..no you'll be that guy that falls off the back when its ars* is bobbing up and down in the water..or you'll be trapped in the boiler room trying not get raped by a load of desperate guys with shovels..i wish you well.

DeletedUser48096

Based on what I have been told, Gondriga dissolved ZT without approval of Jonny and IB and in the process spat on the legacy of ZT.

He has then ghosted rather than face the conequences of his actions. Either way I suspect there is a few rather unhappy ZTs in Apoc who are perhaps unhappy at the way in which this all went down.

Maybe this post was a little premature?

DeletedUser

really gond has ghosted now too?? i am only sorry i can't access much in game At the moment..this truly is the most mental server in history. what will happen next?? There is bound to be more twists.

4/1 - Sircod will come back as Nate.
11/2 - Red will become born again and swear off beer.
100/1 - Exo will become English professor at oxford
1/2 - Jamo will pull the doomsday plug on all alliances (just kidding :p )

This is the bit i hate the most..there is bound to be someone at Apoc going to Jon, 'come on, just come over blah blah blah', like there was with Exo (although not putting you in anywhere near the same bracket Jon) someone going 'calm down, play the game it'll be ok..'

IMO screw everyone that needs an ego massage, you'll pull your hair out trying to lead these morons (again not talking about you Jon) but seriously what was the surprise here -gond doing what had to be done? You were all waiting way too long and all you have done is give TD a flying start , i have seen the inside of both alliances and believe me ZT/apoca better get their game face back on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Yep, Gond is no more... Ran to the hills rather than face the backlash of his peers from ApocZT by all accounts. I know there is a couple on all sides that are perhaps a little annoyed and ashamed at his actions. Even more so since Iam informed that the intention was to hand over founders rights to IB rather than kill off the history of ZT. Apparently ending ZT was never even on the table. :eek:

As for Red becoming born again and stopping drinking?.. That will take a lot more than divine intervention so I think you might want to up the odds on that one.

The GM

Phrourach
4/1 - Sircod will come back as Nate

Lol,love it!

I don't know about you guys but I am already missing ZT. Disband...band....disband....band? They could make their own reality tv show "keeping up with the ZT' shians". Was really looking forward to a good ol fashioned fight with them during WW. God willing, Apoc grow a set of codgers and make a man happy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i think i can comfirm the Expendables made them selves expendable -i give this warning to all alliances take them in at your peril, now none can say i didn't give fair warning. In a way it suits Td to have them as Apocas issue, another hampering to them actioning WW but in fairness anyone who thinks apoca are just GP and Exo, well when was the last time Exo attacked you with any purpose or GP held a city without MASS support from Apoca?. strong players are only strong if they get alliance support or - take Cocaine and stay on 24/7.. GP ,eXo. Nubs, Rash and all the rest will fall like dominoes...But the new ZT/Apoca needs to get moving, same advice i gave to all : MM - favour casting times, assigned island managers, resource deliver times (see Froggy for the best way to land res BTW 7 wins out of 10 he know what he is doing).

Anyway back to subject as an innocent (*ahem*) by stander in all affairs i think personally we haven't heard all sides of the story, i am not sure if jon will be on to give his side but it seems that Gond acted with the mandate of the majority of ZT, i suppose you either want to win or you don't -this is all probably music to the ears of TD too, but it appears that certain sections of ZT thought they stood a chance on their own or wanted different terms (i am willing to be corrected if i am wrong) i go by a leaked Document circulated from Gond to the leadership of Apoca/ZT. I would be willing to print this but it may compromise one of my many agents and an innocent party whom i respect , however if i get consent it will be done, I would like to know Jon and IB's take on all this tho, were you awaiting better terms, holding on to stats and therefore letting down your membership and allowing a TD victory (when the majority apparently wanted to merge anyway) or was there another agenda...i suppose this would hold more water if Gond had not ghosted but his views are certainly very interesting...

revision

2/1 - Spaek and Jon end up in TD.(with jon like i predicted back at Xmas tho your denial is still here on the externals - so tell us whats your side?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Spaek and Jon in TD?

I would give larger odds on that one Jamo.. Spaek and Jonny are ZT through and through, I fear that due to their loyalty to ZT bringing them into TD might taint their desire to continue. Not to mention Jon's ongoing issues with AK would need to be put aside the sake of the alliance.

I do however agree that the views of Jon or Spaek would and should be welcomed here on this issue. Like I said the demise of ZT as noted at the start of this thread was in hindsight perhaps rather premature and their version of events should be both encouraged and heard, I wonder how many of the former ZTs now in ApocZT know what actually happened? Also consider that they are now neutral in this conflict and as a result their views are now purely their own.

The matter of Exo and The Exp has bearly even made it past the desk of TD admin yet as for some unknown reason TDs Finance Dept and Trading Depts are currently working over time sending resources to random islands for some unknown reason? (Management suspects someone is trying to hide it in offshore accounts) Anyway all our efforts are currently orientated torwards addressing and riding this current wave before the matter of Exo and Exp shall be addressed. We estimate it willl be up for discussion at our next Annual General Meeting due to be held in November 2015.

GGN out..

DeletedUser38070

I thought I'd make a rare appearance - don't expect many others!

Personally I support everyone from ZT who moved to the new merged alliance. It was the right decision and I wish them well. I'm a bystander and interested observer here now and I'm cheering them from the sidelines. But there hadn't been an agreement to disband the old alliance and therefore lose the history it contained. It was founded on the first day of this world and it would have been nice to have seen it exist on the last. Purely for sentimental reasons I'd have sat in the old place on my own rather than see it disappear.

I think it's fitting in this crazy, enigma of a world that there should be more twists at the end but I wish (nearly) all ex ZT players all the best for the end game.

DeletedUser

That was heart warming but still as clear as mud- what happened? i have one version of events i wouldn't mind hearing yours.. god i didn't want to do this at all- forgive me gond but this message was passed to me from my source after internal questions were raised by ex ZT and the apoca council and it was forwarded around a few players at the your request. Published purely to get both sides of the story.

Gondriga on 2015-04-** at *****
Please share this with my former team mates..

When IB left ZT the last time around, this is what precipitated the down slide of ZT..

At this time it felt like there was really no leadership. Where was the communication, one person telling us which way to go. I was not a founder so I left it to those that were..

I left along with a few other members for good? or an extended stay..

It turns out for an extended Vacation.. I came back with a new outlook..

We all started taking cities again and winning! We felt like a team again.

After many discussions with my friend, spaekhugger.. my old war buddy, my compadre. about lack of leadership etc.. we decided to take a more active stance. A bigger role.. we were both tired of the lack of initiative.. So I stepped up to a role as a co founder and spaek as a leader/diplomat.. as you may or may not know this was to explore the area of blending with Apoc.. he was a huge part in this.. as you all well know.. WE discussed the details of this in council.. we voted in council to take this to the people!! letting them decide.. a mass mail was sent.. the most active members responded with yes yes yes yes.. all but spaekhugger the man that helped me put it together.. and put it together I did in short time! Made the best deal that I thought could be made.. and in my opinion thank goodness I did.. if this groundwork hadn't been laid where would be be this morning? Pulling our .......

We at my suggestion disbanded the old zt with the thoughts of moving everyone forward to the new Apoc/ZT.. There is no going back. That was the thought. WE decided to do this. Why leave the door open for second guessing.. a decision was made and I followed through with it. No regrets.. full well expecting everyone including jonny, spaek and IB to come on board.

Well apparently they had other plans and my disbanding of ZT messed them up.. so while I was a founder.. and friend to spaekhugger other things were being discussed as evidenced by what went on today with ZT being started again. All of what I did was with the best thoughts for the players.. the people that worked so well and hard together to give them a chance at something other than just taking TD cities in O46.. and all that would have done is let TD do more.. Apoc ZT might not win the world.. but you guys/gals will have fun trying it.. and at least have a chance now to make a difference. This is despite what I am hearing from jonny, hellcentralstation (what the hell does he have to do with it anyway? him who abandoned ZT ages ago).. and my friend Spaekhugger who made me believe we were in this together.. but now claims some allegiance to IB some loyalty to ZT with IB? I don't understand this.. No one respects and likes IB more than me.. BUT HE IS NO LONGER LEADING ZT.. he gave up. He walked away. He left that to someone else.. and this is the path that someone else chose.. so how does he or anyone else get the right to second guess decisions made..

I thought Spaekhugger was my friend.. I thought he was open and truthful to me and you.

What I will do next.. is due to this. The lies, the cheats, the politics.. this is not for me.

Enjoy the game.. you have a home and a chance and leaders that talk!!

DeletedUser38070

Gond disbanded the alliance following an MM telling everyone to move.

The MM was part of the plan, everyone except me moving was part of the plan, the disbanding wasn't.

Hope that's clear now!

DeletedUser46851

even though we were enemies for a while it was weird to see zt completely disbanding. there was a lot of history in that alliance. shame it had to end that way. I would be gutted if my alliance had to go like that

DeletedUser48096

Agreed Red, I would see this as a bitter sweet feeling.

Well I have little more to add on this subject now that IB has given ZTs version of events. Clearly ZT isn't dead and will continue to thrive, and good luck to them. I see a number have already returned and some more I suspect will be returning shortly, I dont expect you will regain your previous strength but even if you get half way you will still be a credible force on this world.

DeletedUser

Ah GGN you have along way to go til you are puppet master.. my young Padowan ..Bittersweet? Erm, no you started the thread slagging off Zt i recall, now you are encouraging more to return back there under the guise of respect for the history of ZT..:D

I don't mind a bit of PnP but lets just cut the sugar and say it openly...ZT staying ZT suits TD. no shame in it.