Pnp The End Of Zero Tolerance

DeletedUser

Given your track record, can you blame them? Look at poor Ak42000 :(

DeletedUser

Yes poor AK42000, having to live with being a deceitful, double crossing rat. I sure would hate to have that on my conscience.

DeletedUser

kingbeef said:
Yes poor AK42000, having to live with being a deceitful, double crossing rat

so what does that make Exo, GP and Nubs?..typical TD hypocrisy..only a traitor to you, but you take in players who openly did all to undermine you and your coalition and have admitted to having no respect for your alliance and alot its founders..get a grip.

what if i was to tell you it was all a ruse that eXo and co left to trick you and we took another high level Td player with us too thus scuppering your wonders, what would you say then? i'd say not a lot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48377

At the end of the day tho, TD are about to clear 4 of the 7 wonder's and if my calculations are correct apoc are going to lose another city on another ww island. which in turn will give us room to complete 5 of the 7 wonders, then it will only be a matter of time until the 6th and 7th wondes will come into the hands of TD, as far as the Expendables that came into TD, surely there must be reasoning behind why they did not want to merge into Apoc when ZT was disbanded in a rather poor and harsh way? Its all well and good slating TD. But have you got the answer to why they would not join Apoc when ZT merged into Apoc? Look at the bigger picture. And also how ZT was disbanded, do you agree with how that went down, slight change of subject but yeah, ya cant say it was fair on a number of player's in ZT how that went down?

DeletedUser

you are right TD will win for sure nothing can go wrong now for them..like the worlds sh*ttest terminator GGN is back too ;)

DeletedUser48377

lol.. but yeah, how come they did not want to go to apoc when everything went tits up with zt?

DeletedUser48308

bottom line is, Expendables would give 100% to whichever alliance or alliance member needed it.

DeletedUser49162

Jamo I really dont want to see you here again until after the paper comes out. Otherwise you had better offer a moneyback guarantee

DeletedUser

paper will be coming but i think events are such that i can't see anyone in TD giving me an interview for some strange reason..and things are and will be happening soon that require a kind of 'stopped press' situation...i do offer a money back guarantee -i will refund every penny x 1000000 that i have earned from the paper so far to every grepolis player ;)

DeletedUser48377

Message to Apoc-zt your sending 140+ attacks at a player with only 2 cities, your morale is gonna be so low hahahahaha I mean come on. surely with all of your expertise in this game you should have checked morale before attacking the player in question lol.. Just because a player only has 2 cities does not mean he/she is not very active, your about to give TD another hand in the winning of this ! crazy bunch of fools that you all are. I mean my morale is 35% I would never even dream of attacking with my morale at 35%. My guess is that a lot of apoc-zt are bigger players than me and your morale against the player is going to be even lower than mine hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I'm nearly crying with laughter here now your amazing game playing skills suprise me no end, no wonder your going to lose this world.

DeletedUser

Message to Apoc-zt your sending 140+ attacks at a player with only 2 cities, your morale is gonna be so low hahahahaha I mean come on. surely with all of your expertise in this game you should have checked morale before attacking the player in question lol.. Just because a player only has 2 cities does not mean he/she is not very active, your about to give TD another hand in the winning of this ! crazy bunch of fools that you all are. I mean my morale is 35% I would never even dream of attacking with my morale at 35%. My guess is that a lot of apoc-zt are bigger players than me and your morale against the player is going to be even lower than mine hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I'm nearly crying with laughter here now your amazing game playing skills suprise me no end, no wonder your going to lose this world.

Lowest morale possible is 30%, so won't go much lower than what you're looking at. ;-)

DeletedUser48377

Ah I see fair enough, I've got 29 cities myself hence the 35% morale against him lol, I would have thought they'd have done their homework on that really though, its always the 1st thing I check before going all out against another player, rarely even attack if its less than 80% 2bh just to be safe :)

DeletedUser

Ah I see fair enough, I've got 29 cities myself hence the 35% morale against him lol, I would have thought they'd have done their homework on that really though, its always the 1st thing I check before going all out against another player, rarely even attack if its less than 80% 2bh just to be safe :)
Kansas city shuffle.

DeletedUser48377

I'm just jealous I never get attacked I really could do with some more city slots freeing up :(

DeletedUser

I'm just jealous I never get attacked I really could do with some more city slots freeing up :(

if you need a city slot attack driftwood - no one will give it to you (unless you wind them upon the externals :) ) you have to take it.

DeletedUser48377

But if I was to do that I'd be acting the same as the masses in apoc-zt chasing up the 33% morale ;) surely you taught them better than that Jam? :p

DeletedUser

kansas city shuffle.

The name's Smith. I'm from out of town.

- Listen, Mr. Smith...

Just Smith. The reason I'm in town, in case you're wondering, is because of a Kansas City Shuffle.

- What's a Kansas City Shuffle?

Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right and you go left.

- Never heard of it.

It's not something people hear about. Falls on deaf ears, mostly.

(I effin' love that movie!)