Pnp The End Of Zero Tolerance

DeletedUser

There was a little confusion thats all. GGN told everyone that AKs cities were revolting and everyone thought he meant you had stacked them :D

Even more confused now with that gibberish you are speaking. Then again i just noticed you are Welsh. That explains a lot.

Wales. Where men are men and sheep are nervous.

DeletedUser

Throw a little xenophobia into the mix with your deceit, lies and paranoia Jonny.

Isn't it time for you to take your pills?

DeletedUser

Pulling up one person (jonny) but not the other (The GM) for the very same thing... now doesn't that smack of the very hypocrisy we've endured all server from The Deceivers.

62241325.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

now doesn't that smack of the very hypocrisy we've endured all server from The Deceivers.

You throw out a statement and once again it is completely baseless in reality. It is almost like you know its a lie, But yet are trying to convince yourself that its true. :p.

Are you seriously going to claim that Apoc haven't done things that are more deceptive than some of the stuff you are accusing us of?.. Apocs current desperation stinks to high heaven since you know while we hold the Pyramids, You cannot win a crown......

DeletedUser

Are you seriously going to claim that Apoc haven't done things that are more deceptive than some of the stuff you are accusing us of?

Erm, that would be a big fat sloppy, YES. Are you trying to take Cooks job, the glamorous role as "Shiner of the Golden poop"?

You're not doing a very good job at it. Effectively admitting you're a hypocrite, just not as much as the guy you're pointing a finger at isn't a great start...

DeletedUser48096

So you admit Apoc are dirty.. Need we go any further.. :p

Why would I want to polish turds? Your the one trying to gloss over and ignore the loss of a city on a wonder island and the failure to secure an inactive before it ghosted on a wonder island. You held both those over our heads when we did it and now the tables are turned and Sir Cod wants nothing to do with it. Figures....

Also how am I a hypocrite? If I make a statement like that I back up why I made it in either the following or previous sentence, You just throw them out as baseless buzzwords without even bothering to explain why. Furthermore I never claimed TD were angels, But we arent the ones trying to decieve our way to victory through lies and general dishonesty like what you are posting above.

DeletedUser

So you admit Apoc are dirty.. Need we go any further.. :p

I'd love to see where I said that? Yet you say I misrepresent your words?

Your the one trying to gloss over and ignore the loss of a city on a wonder island

Nope... I think you'll find I accepted how embarrassing the situation was in an earlier post. You're so stuck in your ways you don't even read what you type to be sure it makes sense :D

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
the failure to secure an inactive before it ghosted on a wonder island.

We were well aware of what was happening. You decided to stack the city due to us having terrible morale against it. It made more sense to let it ghost and try to take it than attempt to take it with 31% morale, which effectively meant that what was in there was far more than doubled. On top of that, it would deny those of you who were stacking it with BP. With your loss of control of your own statue, it made that decision even easier.

Also how am I a hypocrite? If I make a statement like that I back up why I made it in either the following or previous sentence,

Yeah really?

"Apocs current desperation stinks to high heaven since you know while we hold the Pyramids, You cannot win a crown......"

So what is our "current desperation" that you speak of? Oh right...you'll explain it now that it's been pointed out to you and you'll say that you were "merely saying" such and such.

Sorry, I guess you "just throw them out as baseless buzzwords without even bothering to explain why."

We may not have a chance of winning a crown as long as you have the Pyramids, but at least we have a chance of winning, which is something your members don't.

And as far as that goes, we technically still have a chance at winning the crown...which you don't.

Jonny's message to your members was "merely pointing out" that fact.

Furthermore I never claimed TD were angels, But we arent the ones trying to decieve our way to victory through lies and general dishonesty like what you are posting above.

And how precisely are we "trying to deceive our way to victory through lies and general dishonesty"? Or are you once again throwing out baseless buzzwords without even bothering to explain why?

DeletedUser48096

We were well aware of what was happening. You decided to stack the city due to us having terrible morale against it. It made more sense to let it ghost and try to take it than attempt to take it with 31% morale.

Didnt stop a number of your members trying though did it?

So what is our "current desperation" that you speak of? Oh right...you'll explain it now that it's been pointed out to you and you'll say that you were "merely saying" such and such.

Your PnP and attempts to create discent in TD. As well as various stunts by Sir Cod and Jonny and need we point out FFFranks attempt to lure the former Boneheadz away from TD. (We already know what ZT think of them thanks to Spaek.)

Sorry, I guess you "just throw them out as baseless buzzwords without even bothering to explain why."
Ah so now you know how it feels then? :p

We may not have a chance of winning a crown as long as you have the Pyramids, but at least we have a chance of winning, which is something your members don't. And as far as that goes, we technically still have a chance at winning the crown...which you don't.

Thats an extremely arrogant statement... Dont get too cocky Archi.. We have yet to play our ace.. ;)

Jonny's message to your members was "merely pointing out" that fact.

And I told him he was wrong, and we have proven him wrong.. He said:
After nearly 48 hours your alliance managed to take just one out of six of these cities. Ak42000 is now in vacation mode and you have no way of taking the other five cities. I'm sorry to say but this means that TD cannot continue building five of the seven wonders. Apoc on the other hand can still build five of them.

Now as I suggested on here a couple of times it is possible to demolish and then rebuild wonders without ending the alliance. This was something which Jonny didnt believe was possible. but we have proven him wrong by doing just that... As a result we have the ability to build wonders again. We made no secret to our alliance why AK left, We find however that Jonnys reason paints AK out to be a really pathetic person who throws his toys out of the pram when a decision goes against his way, Hence why Iam more willing to believe that Jonny doesnt actually know why AK left and is simply inserting that in as reason.

Jonny The B said:
As most of you should now know your biggest player Ak42000 left your alliance. He didn't agree with the leadership taking in the members from The Expendables.

Now the problem is AK requested a vote on the matter, and as is standard we obliged and by a majority vote the motion carried. So AK who requested a diplomatic process, Lost the vote and then acted like a little girl when the vote didnt go his way. Even the title of his alliance "Goin down with PRIDE"? What did he do that showed Pride? Under Jonny's reasoning, he left because we did something that he disagreed with and he showed pride?.. in what stabbing his allies in the back?.. Hardly he now looks like a massive hypocrite...

We are telling our members the truth, Perhaps you should try it.. Its refreshing..

And how precisely are we "trying to deceive our way to victory through lies and general dishonesty"? Or are you once again throwing out baseless buzzwords without even bothering to explain why?

Errrrr... AK.........

Also are you going to try and tell me that you mailing my Comms with Spaek to Pwnin, Killer and et al isnt PnP and an attempt to create disillusion in TD, Not to mention Jonnys Comms and FFFrank mailing the former Boneheadz? Need I say more?.. Apoc are playing the PnP game and playing it hard.. Its a shame you cannot tell the truth isnt it Archi... Take your signiture for example and the line "Why would I attempt to deceive anyone? The facts surrounding TD are more damning than anything I could make up." Again more baseless statements because as we both know you have had to twist facts to suit your own narrative.

DeletedUser

Oh god the endless Td BS..

1.If i was an internal in game mod GGN you would be ban already. Account deleted, cities all ghosted.

2. If you think i am lying about any tricks i have up my sleeve continue to doubt , i will address them here shortly

3. I don't expect you to have the honesty to declare that you were double accounting GGN , you after all would be shooting yourself in the foot , but please don't claim it was a part of a wider conspiracy to determine wether or not i was up to something (i tried to spell dupicitass but i know it is wrong and don't want to do beefy)
I think to any one from Arshark to Iced dragon, Baudin to JNC can look at the facts and see what you have done, the easiest answer to it is denial but the fact remains any Grepper with a knowledge of the game knows you cheated, impossible as it is to prove at this stage so you get a pass, but NEVER hit us up with your BS hypocrisy why Apoc are deceitful and TD are honourable..you have honourable players..mike being one, even beefy i will give credit and to some extent Gm and others, but the undercurrent of hate and hypocrisy, you took in Exo, etc(after all he did to TD and your allies), you lied about motives, bent the rules..Honourable players..? GGN you are not 1 of them so lets not pretend, you can't admit to SIC or DA openly (although you already have in PM) however never NEVER accuse others of not playing by honour or rules in game. So although i can't now dissolve TD if i am honest i can still scupper at least 1 of your wonders..again all of TD doubt me at your peril. I honestly although i am apoc don't give a damn who wins, all i want at this stage is all parties to quit pretending they are saints - you area ll as bad as I, worse even as i know what I am and never denied it.

The GM

Phrourach
Oh god the endless Td BS..i can still scupper at least 1 of your wonders..again all of TD doubt me at your peril

Come on Jamo, talk is cheap. First you admit what most of us with any decency and respect realised, you could NEVER have disolved an alliance as sturdy and self sufficient as ours. To claim otherwise is something I would expect to hear from Archi or Sir C.

You can still scupper one of our islands? Come on then, I dare ya!

Wow, Johnny on the move again changing sides? Might have to start calling him Mussolini. We all know how that ended up don't we?

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Oh god the endless Td BS..

1.If i was an internal in game mod GGN you would be ban already. Account deleted, cities all ghosted.

2. If you think i am lying about any tricks i have up my sleeve continue to doubt , i will address them here shortly

3. I don't expect you to have the honesty to declare that you were double accounting GGN , you after all would be shooting yourself in the foot , but please don't claim it was a part of a wider conspiracy to determine wether or not i was up to something (i tried to spell dupicitass but i know it is wrong and don't want to do beefy)
I think to any one from Arshark to Iced dragon, Baudin to JNC can look at the facts and see what you have done, the easiest answer to it is denial but the fact remains any Grepper with a knowledge of the game knows you cheated, impossible as it is to prove at this stage so you get a pass, but NEVER hit us up with your BS hypocrisy why Apoc are deceitful and TD are honourable..you have honourable players..mike being one, even beefy i will give credit and to some extent Gm and others, but the undercurrent of hate and hypocrisy, you took in Exo, etc(after all he did to TD and your allies), you lied about motives, bent the rules..Honourable players..? GGN you are not 1 of them so lets not pretend, you can't admit to SIC or DA openly (although you already have in PM) however never NEVER accuse others of not playing by honour or rules in game. So although i can't now dissolve TD if i am honest i can still scupper at least 1 of your wonders..again all of TD doubt me at your peril. I honestly although i am apoc don't give a damn who wins, all i want at this stage is all parties to quit pretending they are saints - you area ll as bad as I, worse even as i know what I am and never denied it.

1. Jamo, What have I done wrong?..... I have never been banned on this game so clearly I have not violated any game rules. On the other hand Apoc and yourself have made various suggestions about me, none of which you can prove and you even admit that. So here is my suggestion Jamo, Prove I broke grepo rules and get me banned. I will accept it and likely move on and you will never hear from me again.. Otherwise, kindly shut up... Because you really are sounding like a bitter and twisted person now with this repeated returning to this well..

2. Great...Something to look forward to.

3. I never claimed TD were whiter than white, I have said this so many times its getting tiresome to type.. As a result Iam not going to deny that we have done things that are questionable, But at the same time so has Apoc and so has ZT.. The difference is Jamo that is exactly what Apoc are trying to claim about themselves, Even Sir Cod is claiming to be "loveable" and god knows what else in order to massage his own ego, so no we shall continue to paint Apoc as hypocrite because that is what their actions reveal to us..

Also Iam curious though, Since you say you dont care who wins whats stopping you sabotaging Apocs wonders then? Why focus your rage on purely on TD? If you dont care who wins then clearly nothing is stopping you from doing that I would assume? See Jams I know you wont do that and so do you. Plus the fact you have acknowledged that you no longer have the power to Dissolve TD (A power I dont believe you ever had anyway) I see as an admission that you lied about this in an attempt to throw out PnP. Thus confirming my comments on another thread about Apocs PnP games.

all i want at this stage is all parties to quit pretending they are saints

I never claimed we were saints....... Great...... Now focus some of your rage on Apoc and ZT?........ Oh wait, We both know you wont do that will you?..... Who is the liar now?

If you are going to make slanderous claims about me aleast bring something of substance rather than Ad Hominems.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Your PnP and attempts to create discent in TD. As well as various stunts by Sir Cod and Jonny and need we point out FFFranks attempt to lure the former Boneheadz away from TD. (We already know what ZT think of them thanks to Spaek.)

Your point being? TD has gone so far as to actually send invites out to people, sometimes contacting them, though in most cases just a blind invite. We haven't sent out a single invitation as far as I know. We spoke with pwnin (see below) because we had heard rumours of him wanting to come over.

Ah so now you know how it feels then? :p

Whatever. Anything I have thrown at TD I have backed up with proof, just because you say I don't doesn't mean it's true. As if I am not aware you are following the same kind of propaganda tactics espoused by twentieth-century fascists of repeating lies and ad hominem attacks enough times in the hopes it will stick. With your latest admissions of lying and using flattery and manipulation to achieve your goals, your credibility as an honest source hovers around zero to anyone who isn't in your own alliance brown-nosing you.

We made no secret to our alliance why AK left, We find however that Jonnys reason paints AK out to be a really pathetic person who throws his toys out of the pram when a decision goes against his way, Hence why Iam more willing to believe that Jonny doesnt actually know why AK left and is simply inserting that in as reason.

Oh yes, I can just imagine how much of the truth you told your alliance. Did you provide them with his quotes or screenshots, or did you just happen to provide your smoothed-over version of events? Hmm, let me guess.

Somehow I'm doubting Jonny was painting Ak in that way.

But hey, let's see some full screenshots of what you told them and find out the truth.

Now the problem is AK requested a vote on the matter, and as is standard we obliged and by a majority vote the motion carried. So AK who requested a diplomatic process, Lost the vote and then acted like a little girl when the vote didnt go his way. Even the title of his alliance "Goin down with PRIDE"? What did he do that showed Pride? Under Jonny's reasoning, he left because we did something that he disagreed with and he showed pride?.. in what stabbing his allies in the back?.. Hardly he now looks like a massive hypocrite...

LOL, classic, so you tear Ak a new one and try to blame Jonny for smearing Ak's name (see your above quote as well).

Also are you going to try and tell me that you mailing my Comms with Spaek to Pwnin, Killer and et al isnt PnP and an attempt to create disillusion in TD,

Pure lies and your own attempt to create disillusion between me and my teammate. I didn't mail your comms with Spaek to pwnin or to anyone else on your team (I have never even had comms with Killer once throughout this entire game). I told pwnin I had a quote if he wanted to see it where you suspected him of being a spy. This is the one that was already posted. He never got back to me about it so I never sent it to him.

The reason I had messaged pwnin was because we had heard he wanted to join. There were three messages in total, here are the final two:

a4c4186f330d8be8dd68a0db8e62188f.png

And as far as that goes, pwnin was trying his own underhanded tactic:

9a5533568d1c7b37003e367321e09ba7.png

1c76d9ac09aec194e0efd4aeedfc24d5.png

Its a shame you cannot tell the truth isnt it Archi...

I will hardly be lectured or reprimanded by a guy who admits to using lying as his modus operandi in this game. (Unless you're lying about lying, is that the next thing we'll hear? Well, actually, my belief is that at least some of what you were telling Spaek was the truth, you are just trying to say it was a lie because it's too embarrassing to admit to.)

You seem to think that just because something comes under the category of "PnP" that it automatically means it isn't true. Wrong. It may well be to create dissent but one can do that with cold, hard facts, as I have done repeatedly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm just wondering why GGN is so quiet on the externals all of a sudden? :D

Word is: TD are about to see another high level defection...

The GM

Phrourach
Word is: TD are about to see another high level defection...

And of course you would know this wouldn't you? I was thinking about changing my signature to help in cleaning up the externals a touch but Sir Cod your untrustworthy and despicable ways need to be there for all to see.

Are you admiting to cheating? I might just have to take a leaf out of your book and report you....

DeletedUser

Where to begin...

but Sir Cod your untrustworthy and despicable ways need to be there for all to see.

Aha, the last time you raved like that, all I'd done was to rickroll one of your members. This time, all I did was tell the truth on a soon to be event. Being the loveable Codfish, It should be abundantly evident that I have no hand in it...

Are you admiting to cheating? I might just have to take a leaf out of your book and report you....

I genuinely marvel at how your mind works, how it jumps to that barmy, unrelated conclusion... perhaps this is another TD conspiracy theory?

It's not my fault there is a silent, oppressed and unhappy portion of your alliance that see's TD leadership for what it is.

DeletedUser

It's not my fault there is a silent, oppressed and unhappy portion of your alliance that see's TD leadership for what it is.

Well, if they're silent how are we supposed to know we're oppressing them? You are implying that it is somehow our fault that they are oppressed when it's impossible to know if they don't tell us :heh: