The end

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12324

The end is near, wheres my invite guys? I promise to behave myself :Angry:

DeletedUser

Come on everyone saw this coming ever since we updated to 2.0,they were just waiting for the right time to do so..

Anybody else see any other merge happening?

DeletedUser24139

Keith is right about this one. A very strategic and sound move imho.

Will be hard to compete with TEIN, but as keith suggested: any other merges going to happen? The way I see it, if any do happen it is purely out of the desire to try and defeat TEIN's most likely WW dominance and will have inner structural and leadership problems at the very least.

Phears, sorry m8, I think we need to keep our alliance member numbers as low as possible ;)

DeletedUser12324

Come on everyone saw this coming ever since we updated to 2.0,they were just waiting for the right time to do so..

Anybody else see any other merge happening?

Yes i did actually, quite some time ago i'm sure i even posted something, not sure where though.

It still is very disappointing that coming towards the end of this world TEE and Incubi just picked the easy way out rather than facing each other and having a real challenge because lets face it after the initial 6 months on this world neither of your alliances have had a real problem.

DeletedUser

Does anyone honestly care about world wonders? You send resources to a little mound of dirt....

DeletedUser

Yes i did actually, quite some time ago i'm sure i even posted something, not sure where though.

It still is very disappointing that coming towards the end of this world TEE and Incubi just picked the easy way out rather than facing each other and having a real challenge because lets face it after the initial 6 months on this world neither of your alliances have had a real problem.

why would we want to go to war with our brothers of over a year? i am sure everyone would love that since would keep us busy and not building wonders so you all could build your own.

as to other alliances merging, i am pretty sure we will see more.

DeletedUser

wont u guys get bored?
no offence to other alliances but nobody will threaten u now...

DeletedUser

LOL... I would be surprised if the so called super alliance now will even finish the required WW in a year. Not bothered by it. Its been a long expected merger. A more challenging battle for the smaller alliances. More fun for us. :D i dont know about them knowing they would take it easier against there enemy.

DeletedUser22063

yes Tee and Incubi been pacted forever anyway, so no real big surprise there. I just find it to be a boring eventual endgame....I hope some other knuckelball pops up to make it more interesting

DeletedUser

I would be yawning if i belong in that alliance. I would always assume i wont lose any city being in that. Simple game play. Just keep building those WW and world will be done. Then they can start out fresh in another world to be opened. Yawn yawn yawn. Bored...

DeletedUser

we were yawning long before any of this. been a long time since any of us were worried. now if everyone would get a hair up their butts and try us it could be interesting.

DeletedUser

from the moment alot of players started this world,they wanted to be here for both world wonders,endgame and unlocking our hero world.I honestly can say things could have gone differently for Incubi and TEE if others moved earlier on in the game but most players 1st thought is stay below the radar and self peservation,T.E.I.N is actually doin favors by building the wonders asap to help unlock our hero world.For how many months did G.G.W have more members and if they sacrificed time and effort in teamwork(along with other alliances) they could have been the box seat so to speak.Incubi and T.E.E imho have great leaders with forethought and vison to plan ahead and constantly work with/and inform their members of plans,future events and of course breaking enemies backs.Anybody could have been where T.E.I.N is under the right circumstances. again just my humble opinion :)

DeletedUser

Now i have to commend you for such a witful opinion. Thats the best response i have ever heard from the alliance who i mostly see balls more than head. Greatly said. :D We will still try and beat you to the race of the WW. Very well said.

DeletedUser

from the moment alot of players started this world,they wanted to be here for both world wonders,endgame and unlocking our hero world.I honestly can say things could have gone differently for Incubi and TEE if others moved earlier on in the game but most players 1st thought is stay below the radar and self peservation,T.E.I.N is actually doin favors by building the wonders asap to help unlock our hero world.For how many months did G.G.W have more members and if they sacrificed time and effort in teamwork(along with other alliances) they could have been the box seat so to speak.Incubi and T.E.E imho have great leaders with forethought and vison to plan ahead and constantly work with/and inform their members of plans,future events and of course breaking enemies backs.Anybody could have been where T.E.I.N is under the right circumstances. again just my humble opinion :)

And along with this post Courage....everyone ALWAYS seems to forget the teamwork, time, and energy TEE and Incubi put in for months and months to get into this position when we were the smaller teams on the server. Seems like a lot of the posts about how easy TEE and Incubi have it and how boring it is haven't been around very long and don't know the extent of the battles we had to endure to put ourselves in this position. All TEE and Incubi have done the entire server is keep our teams small, with more active organized players...just because we are friends from the beginning and decided to continue our tradition of working together and win the server together which is basically what we have done all along...everyone says ignorant things like MRA. Anyway even though not many original members of TEE and Incubi are playing anymore...and those players played huge rolls getting us where we are...congrats to Incubi and TEE to a well played server. Everyone else can sit on the sideline like Phears and make stupid comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

This will be my last and ever post, i've enjoyed my time on Pi no matter how hard it's been going from one failed alliance to the other (not Eastern Republic or GWD) and not having any way to fight back what has been the superpower known as Incubi and TEE.

I've always found your dislike towards me a bit odd Yo' especially when you insult my gameplay when i have survived what no one else in my position could. I would also like to remind you that i still have more ABPs and DBPs than half of your new super alliance members most of which have been around as long as me.

However i am not dis-respecting them as everyone minus one or two has earned their place in the number one alliance of this world and along the way i've even befriended a few of them.

And so i bid you all goodbye, i'm not expecting a card or flowers but do not try putting me down when i have so clearly done well all things considered.

With me going away to camp america shortly for a few months and the end of this world nearing i feel it's just best to leave now.

DeletedUser

comn back for hero world mate,will be a new ball game and respect for you for not quitting when alot of others would have.If not,All the best for whatever you do and enjoy camp America!

Status
Not open for further replies.