The end

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Come back Phears! We'll miss your blue colored text and that dashing picture of yours, lol.

DeletedUser

We've been down this road before Phears. We could have rid you of this world or made you restart if we wanted to. You acted like you were surviving in our territory but we just simply ignored you cuz you were a sword noob who spent more time in the forum then in the game and frankly we had much bigger goals and battles to get into. So you sent 35 hour colony ships to new quiet areas to insure you could survive...and you want a pat on the back. My dislike for you is you talk a big game and want all this credit for things that either aren't true or I called you out on. You say things like not having anyway to fight back to a super power like Inc and Tee but we earned every bit of what we have. All you do is whine and say ridiculous things which is why I don't respect you. Good day to ya.

DeletedUser

only thing i will miss about Phears is what have missed for a few months now since he ran away, the easy bp farm i used to have. but anyways enjoy life and maybe kill you in another game down the road.

DeletedUser

Well I just wish I started sooner then I did. I began PI in December and that caused me to spawn so far away from any real action.But I think it's funny to here all the complaining from loosing alliances.I think T.E.I.N. did exactly what they were supposed to do.And that is put themselves in a position to win.I think once we go the hero world it will b e a different story,but I guess we will have to wait and see.
I remember when I started and the alliance I joined had pact's with at least ten other smaller alliances.Would have be great if they could have seen the bigger picture like TEIN did.

Well anyway, Rock On Grepolis players and good luck

DeletedUser

Well I just wish I started sooner then I did. I began PI in December and that caused me to spawn so far away from any real action.But I think it's funny to here all the complaining from loosing alliances.I think T.E.I.N. did exactly what they were supposed to do.And that is put themselves in a position to win.I think once we go the hero world it will b e a different story,but I guess we will have to wait and see.
I remember when I started and the alliance I joined had pact's with at least ten other smaller alliances.Would have be great if they could have seen the bigger picture like TEIN did.

Well anyway, Rock On Grepolis players and good luck

+ rep for you! so glad to see someone that can see the big picture and not focus on the bs scribbles on the page.

DeletedUser

Some players apparently don't understand this, but completion of the WW's era does not end a server. The end of a server is based on the number of active players participating on a server. When it reaches an amazingly low number, then Innogames pulls the plug.

DeletedUser

i would love to spawn away from action, but instead get this one alliance griefing to expand.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that necro. Phears has leaft, this thread has no use anymore.

Lock. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.