The endgame

DeletedUser

Ok, I know it is VERY early days with this world, with no-one even on 3000 points yet, but what are peoples predictions for the endgame? Will the world be full of small alliances with a constantly changing top ten? Will their be one chain alliance who have no opposition dominating? Will a few alliances be the only worthy alliances, who are miles ahead in BP and points of everyone else?
Lets have a guess, and when we do finally reach the endgame, those still around can look back at this and see the result.

DeletedUser

The endgame will not truly exist till a few years from now but say in 5 months we will have a dominating alliance in each ocean which will then try and expand their territory into others hence the ocean wars will begin.

Island wars then specific ocean wars followed by multiple ocean wars. END GAME. This however is not considering alliances dissolving.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Basicly there i's never no end game i'n this game. you never know what really going to happen
:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Basicly there i's never no end game i'n this game. you never know what really going to happen
:pro:

Well factoring in the activity and duration of stay of players there will eventually be an endgame.

Aicy

Strategos
Will their be one chain alliance who have no opposition dominating?
As long as I'm here I'll be trying my best to stop such from happening and not let this be another Iota, instead I'd like this:
Will the world be full of small alliances with a constantly changing top ten?
Although I reckon the below is the most likely.
Will a few alliances be the only worthy alliances, who are miles ahead in BP and points of everyone else?

Last edited:

DeletedUser2663

I have no idea how this world will turn out at this stage. need to see who goes to war first and who gets thier buts handed to them. once the initial waring is over then we will have a much better idea. a this stage it could be any one

DeletedUser

Do not forget, that much too many active players in Lambda core also actively play other worlds. Right now it is new and fun, but later on we will see many experienced players paying much less attention to Lambda and new 1337 players rising. I do not believe it will be Iota number 2.

DeletedUser

yes

i agree lambda is just the newest world, lots of people will leave.

DeletedUser

The endgame will occur when the Platypus Uprising has over 9000 cities.

DeletedUser

But... but... Daizan said the world is already over because he didn't join :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
As someone said in an earlier post, this world won't end for years to come yet.

When it does end, the world will be full of million point players and once an alliance knocks out all other opposition in the world, and basically have Every Ocean under there control then it will be coming to an end. That won't happen for a LONG time yet.

Remember the alliance cap is only 60 so that will take a lot longer for an alliance to conquer the world...

Anyway, good luck to all alliances. I can't wait till people start revolting :p

DeletedUser

He did, under a different name, i dare not tell :p
u r wrong.again.is not daizan,the one u are talking about,its his room mate.and u r afrid to tell the name?why?ah,to not be kicked from bs.well,such a mighty player like u?NEVER!
Anyway,his name is deafwish,and i will kill everyone who will dare just to look over his city.well,not me,ofc,my grandma.

DeletedUser

The world will end when fish evolve and die out, and their evolution, flying swimming underwater breathing platypuses rule the world.