The Entertaining Thread

DeletedUser18825

Post anything that made you laugh here. Do not post unless it has something extremely funny in it. This thread is for those people who need to laugh some.

I'll start:

sounds-like-something-Chuck-Norris-would-do.jpg

DeletedUser23516

Lol! That is good. Sorry not to tech-savy, so a joke instead.

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really .

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

Hehe, again, not tech-savy so...

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

DeletedUser

32OzL.jpg

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Guys when uploading a pic remember to unclick the box on the second text screen, otherwise we need to click on the pic to see it in a reasonable size