The Entourage -

DeletedUser10962

You agree to go in one premade then you see this.... Please grepo don't spawn me next to Harvey

DeletedUser41523

I just want to apologize to ET guys and gals. It seems word didn't really get back to them like I had hoped.

Long story short, a few friends wanted to split off and do a premade and asked me to come with. This was originally going to be a US world or if 3/3 came first we'd stay here. I also wasn't going to be full on leading again. Since then, The two people have decided not to lead. So this is pretty much so done deal that I'll be leading fully with Hagop. Remerging also crossed my mind but due to the size of both rosters and our active recruitment leads, this isn't really an option at this time.

I hope nobody holds ill will or anything personal against me or anyone who comes with me. While an all out brawl might be inevitable. I just wanted to clear up that this isn't any sort of grudge match, me trying to back stab anyone, or harass/sabotage Entourage. They're a solid team and lots of my friends play there.

Best wishes guys. :)

DeletedUser41523

Well given some of the things Ive been hearing. I'm not sure how neutral this T-bone steak is viewed as, but I guess we won't know until it all shakes out. :)

DeletedUser25249

Pretty good line up here, 2 clear monsters on the roster in enga and proixis, id love to see ttb take those 2 on hint hint :p

DeletedUser

I just want to apologize to ET guys and gals. It seems word didn't really get back to them like I had hoped.

Long story short, a few friends wanted to split off and do a premade and asked me to come with. This was originally going to be a US world or if 3/3 came first we'd stay here. I also wasn't going to be full on leading again. Since then, The two people have decided not to lead. So this is pretty much so done deal that I'll be leading fully with Hagop. Remerging also crossed my mind but due to the size of both rosters and our active recruitment leads, this isn't really an option at this time.

I hope nobody holds ill will or anything personal against me or anyone who comes with me. While an all out brawl might be inevitable. I just wanted to clear up that this isn't any sort of grudge match, me trying to back stab anyone, or harass/sabotage Entourage. They're a solid team and lots of my friends play there.

Best wishes guys. :)

Nice guy dan haha :p

DeletedUser32250

Well the new world has been announced as a Revolt world. The Entourage will not be joining EN81.

DeletedUser27128

This world has amazing settings.... except for being revolt :(

DeletedUser32250

and for there being moral active, and for the 2/3 speed. No this world ain't good commander Bond.

DeletedUser17513

Would be cool to have you along in a new conquest world:) hopefully we will get speed 3/3, conquest, no moral.

actually every year first few servers after new year are with morale...