The evil 13th at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The evil 13th Legion has turned on there allies again, :eek: This is probably what you will hear from ZEP, however there is reason behind the madness,
starting with constant threats of war, and certain people thinking they are all powerful and cant be touched. :eek: (another GK wanabee, but not as good)

Pact was cancelled by the 13th on Sun 22nd 22.00
attacks started by ZEP Monday 3am server time our attacks 6am Monday,

At present 4-0 to the 13th however we did catch most ZEP by surprise so expect a big come back soon

Looking forward to a good battle

Keep you posted just so your not the only one posting in here Nazaire and StUnEd FrOg

DeletedUser

As you mentioned we where cought our pants down, at least some of us (us meaning ZEP). Few rather easy takeovers for you, credit for that of course :)
I cheer for this fight, was little too settled and even boring where I'm located. Waiting for both sides to get thinks rolling and "machines" activated so that we can have entertaining fight with you guys and girls in 13th. All the best and we'll see on the fields, some earlier and some (hopefully) little later
-rff

DeletedUser

Tank you Graeme for my name... Good luck to all. Luckily I am not close to any of them so I don't need to hide in a hole ;). I am not taking a side Go 13th

DeletedUser

It was my honour to open game from our side, got to admit that better timing it might be closer one ;) Little rebuilding as usual after taking towns and I'm ready for next. basically at this point those separated towns will get beating and maybe even eating. When both get lines solid the interesting part will begin
-rff

DeletedUser

Loving It

The evil 13th Legion has turned on there allies again, :eek: This is probably what you will hear from ZEP, however there is reason behind the madness,
starting with constant threats of war, and certain people thinking they are all powerful and cant be touched. :eek: (another GK wanabee, but not as good)

Pact was cancelled by the 13th on Sun 22nd 22.00
attacks started by ZEP Monday 3am server time our attacks 6am Monday,

At present 4-0 to the 13th however we did catch most ZEP by surprise so expect a big come back soon

Looking forward to a good battle

Keep you posted just so your not the only one posting in here Nazaire and StUnEd FrOg

Cheers,

P.S. :pro:

DeletedUser

It was my honour to open game from our side, got to admit that better timing it might be closer one ;) Little rebuilding as usual after taking towns and I'm ready for next. basically at this point those separated towns will get beating and maybe even eating. When both get lines solid the interesting part will begin
-rff

You're absolutely right. I think I'm one of those separated ones lol cause I'm sure taking a beating :) The game became a lot more interesting lately I have to say.

Conquest is 4-1 for the 13th as of now.

DeletedUser

I thought things were going to become more fun with this little war..... but it seems overlords are simcity builders so we get very few bp when we attack their cities which seem to have few troops and hardly any navy. At least it means 13th and The One can pick up a few extra cities easily.

DeletedUser12330

Why would we call you evil, untrustworthy yes but not evil.

I was getting a bit bored so bring it on.

Ps did you have a spy in our alliance I stated that I became a father on Sunday morning and would be offline quite a bit as he is in intensive care and a few hours later you attack!!

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that - hope he will be ok and congrats on being a Dad.

DeletedUser

Why would we call you evil, untrustworthy yes but not evil.

I was getting a bit bored so bring it on.

Ps did you have a spy in our alliance I stated that I became a father on Sunday morning and would be offline quite a bit as he is in intensive care and a few hours later you attack!!

No! 100% no spy just luck I guess ;)
Congratulations tillubhia said you had just became a father, so we have taken it easy on you, lol. and went for jjvolt instead, could you let us know when your fully active again? you have some very desirable cities :D

DeletedUser

I even sent you a gift grepo style. 1cs 1 transport 16 kamikaze slingers. Free bp for the father!

That seastorm hitting nothing was pretty funny. Never seen that before. Next time i will send a few more I think....

Anyways up to 5-1 so we are doing ok. And then that guy you kicked who we conquered pretty soon after. But i think u kicked him slightly before our attacks launched.

DeletedUser

Time for a funny moment of our little war:) After getting a city of mine into revolt a Zombie E. P. player wrote me the following message:

Jonathan Shaw on 5/25/11 at 3:33 AM
"I'm not actually going to take your city.. I don't want another this close to my rome.. But I had to prove to my alliance that I was doing something in the war.. No worries I posted the report for all them to see and I'm done now.. I will send a colony ship with one ls and 1 transport for easy pickings and tell them you killed the rest with a spell as a thanks for helping me out:) Happy hunting.
Jonathan"

It seems that I did him a favor there, although I'm not sure how. I wonder if the 2 periods at the end of his sentences mean anything.. My reply was very short:

Warspawn on 5/25/11 at 4:15 AM
":)"

His response to my response was to send a few more attacks as well as this message:

Jonathan Shaw on 5/25/11 at 4:19 AM
"They wanted me to launch more... So the attacks coming are not all out attacks but enough to please them.. The last attack from Rome will still consist of 1 ls 1 transport and a free colony ship.. Sorry doing what I can.. Don't want enemies...
Jonathan"

As you can probably guess, the last attack consisted of a little more than "1 ls 1 transport and a free colony ship." Turns out he was really trying to take my city- this sly chap tricked me with an ingenious plan :Angry: Fortunately for me, his slingers now rest in peace and the city remains in my hands.

But the best part was when he apologized to me :D

P.S. : The above is not meant to insult anyone, so take it easy on me ZEP ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like ZEP have been recruiting friends :) dukes of 64 and Brothers of the Coast have joined in now sending rather boring, pointless very long distance attacks like watching paint dry waiting for them to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ROFL

Ask him to attack me next - not fair you get all the bp! :)

Are you ready to face countless attacks composed of 5 formidable biremes each TinaH? If you are, then I'll send ZEP a message. I'm sure they will be more than willing to send you some biremes as well ;)

DeletedUser

Telletubby is going to be mad in the morning. It's gonna ruin his Saturday morning cartoons :)

teletubies-05.gif
teletubies-06.gif
teletubies-08.gif

P.S. : The above is not meant to insult anyone, so take it easy on me 13th ;)

P.S. Showed Up On Our Forums Got a Good Laugh, Many Respects :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes 7-3
Tillubhia has lost a city today to Jjvolt (who has lost 2) but its nothing to be so proud about, he is surrounded by both the overweights and the zombie pirates (spot the missing word)
It has taken 5 days to take a 2nd city off him and considering he seems to be your main target its nothing major! 2 alliances on one guy and its taken you 5 days :)

DeletedUser

Telletubby is going to be mad in the morning. It's gonna ruin his Saturday morning cartoons :)

teletubies-05.gif
teletubies-06.gif
teletubies-08.gif

P.S. Showed Up On Our Forums Got a Good Laugh, Many Respects :pro:

First post I've seen you make without capitals.

I play with you in Tau, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.