The evil 13th at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

City Points Old Owner New Owner Old Alliance New Alliance Date
Tortuga 9,554 tomtomis ruffe The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-06-05 16:22:17
Cape Town 10,589 ChrisCross2 adnimitz2 The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-06-05 00:27:30
DanLWar18 6,387 Apollo428 DanLWar The 13th Legion WoV- 2011-06-04 22:01:46
Mykanae 7,436 ChrisCross2 Scobra The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-06-04 03:26:07
kilve 7,984 ChrisCross2 markan ben The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-06-03 12:27:43
Ithaca 9,417 ChrisCross2 Scobra The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-06-01 02:26:05
6 Casper to 5,965 Warspawn ruffe The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-05-31 10:38:13
DanLWar17 8,045 tomtomis DanLWar The 13th Legion WoV- 2011-05-31 01:24:45
I R Weasel 5,370 Perseus the Rebel ruffe The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-05-29 09:43:22
DH1 10,929 Perseus the Rebel shalunishka The 13th Legion Overlords 2011-05-28 08:18:10
pinguino 17 8,324 tillubhai jjvolt The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-05-28 05:43:28
Dam-Ba-Da 4,754 Perseus the Rebel yennasis The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-05-26 23:56:42
I R Baboon 8,142 tillubhai ruffe The 13th Legion Zombie Elite Pirates 2011-05-25 00:37:00

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Score 11-10 Zeps ;) You got to love the Zeps :) start off 4 to 0 and they come back stronger : )

DeletedUser

Keep it low, we still got long way to go and lot could happend during the trip. I personally would like to have city from Greame or warspawn ;) nice guys both but unfortunately in my opinion representing "wrong" team.

DeletedUser

Keep it low, we still got long way to go and lot could happend during the trip. I personally would like to have city from Greame or warspawn ;) nice guys both but unfortunately in my opinion representing "wrong" team.

Hello rff, its Wallsplat here :)

I think you're on the "wrong" team as well. In Dogs of War you would fit better :p I mean Tigers of War- Its my favorite alliance in Nu after the 13th Legion.

Congratz on your recent victories, but hey, what do you expect when its at least 4 alliances against one? It would be quite an accomplishment of the 13th if we were beating a number of very good alliances at once - I mean it will happen sooner or later :cool:

~ Warsplat

DeletedUser

@warspawn 4?
In general do people think that when we were attacked we will just stand still and take those punches or do we talk to our friends and ask then to join us and share the fun :)

And your one used to be three so why did you merge, without that there would still be at least three of you

DeletedUser

@warspawn 4?
In general do people think that when we were attacked we will just stand still and take those punches or do we talk to our friends and ask then to join us and share the fun :)

And your one used to be three so why did you merge, without that there would still be at least three of you

Its not really your friends that are causing us the problems unless you have teamed up with WoV- as well

I expect you to carry on picking us off for a while we need to turn our attentions to another alliance, so see big gains from you guys in the forth coming days. upsetting I Know! but we do have to share our troops, so dont be jealous your time will come :)

as for the last bit of your quote one of the alliances was a full ocean away, the other well I seem to recall you picking on them and taking a lot off them before the war, and being a friendly bunch we encourage and try to develop players :) not cast them into the wilderness like the overlords did in 34 :)

But let us not take any credit away from you guys you are doing great :)

kicking our butt :(

DeletedUser

What about the Tigers of War

I think he said you was his favourite alliance after the 13th

Please dont you start on us as well we love you guys its them nasty zombies that are calling you names ;) go get them boys PLEASE!!!!

DeletedUser

I am not the leader but I wasn't sure if you were sarcastic... Plus we are far to help.

DeletedUser

War correspondernts

These would be easier to read if there were some appointment war correspondents reporting events from the front.

Because most of the thread is one liners I can't figure out who is who and who joined what and what alliance merged with what alliance.

Aren't there any reporter wannabees out there?

DeletedUser

I will post you some short notes for you erato and others.

War is declared from 13th, who quickly take 4 cities on the border in a first operation, followed by a few more the next days.
ZEP regroup and start stabilizing.

WoV join the war or independently go back to a war that was previously ongoing and 13th are hard pressed.

Current score 13th-ZEP 10-11. An interseting fact of these stats is that 9 of the 11 ZEP conquests have been well into their territory way west in Oc 53 or 54, and 2 have been on the border. All 13th conquests have been on the border, but some on very exposed cities. Still ZEP now hold the momentum for sure.

Current score this time around: 13th-WoV 2-3. With all conquests on our border, so well done WoV. And our conquest far from WoV core in Oc 34.

For those who don't already know I am in 13th.

I can't really see us winning against both these alliances, even with the one merging with us. But ZEP sure has a long way to go before they start to really hurt us, as they have up until now mainly focused on our "indefensible" cities well outside our core.

WoV war second time around see WoV being better prepared and quickly regain most of their losses from before, to a state resembling the state before war was started, with the notable absense of GK on the border.

It is an interesting war, well played on many parts, very not well played on some parts on both sides. I would of course hope for a one on one, where we would be tough to beat, but it seems that won't happen anytime soon, and I can't place any blame on WoV for resuming hostilities with us in a much more exposed position than before.

GL all involved, especially us since we probably need it most....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't really see us winning against both these alliances, even with the one merging with us. But ZEP sure has a long way to go before they start to really hurt us, as they have up until now mainly focused on our "indefensible" cities well outside our core.

Hey there Fogge glad to see you back from vaca ;) Unfortunately we will have to go after your cities outside your core as well as the others. You may need to speak with your recruiter and do a little better recruiting :eek:

P.S. How is the LS build going?

DeletedUser

Well fine thanks. You didnt think all those city prot actually did anything, did you? Queues were full for 48h when you started.
And you are welcome to a visit. More bps is always needed. Maybe you can send some more transports like before?

DeletedUser

Well fine thanks. You didnt think all those city prot actually did anything, did you? Queues were full for 48h when you started.
And you are welcome to a visit. More bps is always needed. Maybe you can send some more transports like before?

Well I just started this Grepo thing so wasn't sure how to send out an appropriate attack but I will learn.

Yeah maybe one day soon I will move a bit closer and pay you a visit. Thanks for the invite. I asked Warspawn to move towards me, since he is in every ocean I think :eek:, but he declined :(

DeletedUser

Well I just started this Grepo thing so wasn't sure how to send out an appropriate attack but I will learn.

Yeah maybe one day soon I will move a bit closer and pay you a visit. Thanks for the invite. I asked Warspawn to move towards me, since he is in every ocean I think :eek:, but he declined :(

Give us time we will, ;)

DeletedUser

Hello paitster, nice to meet you too:p

In response to your statement above, if you check closely, I am located on the meeting point of 4 oceans :) Most of my cities are in Ocean 53 and 43 (Im right on the border) and I have one city in Ocean 44. Next time you make fun of me make sure your info is correct ;)

In addition, in our short little conversation you did say that you would move in my direction. I don't think you are here yet :heh:

However I do hope you will put effort into all this and build up some more because based on your message to me (below) it won't be fun when we eventually meet:cool:

paitster on 5/27/11 at 3:48 AM
"Just don't spy on me because I am kind of embarrassed at the troops I have. lol"

DeletedUser

Well Warspawn that was supposed to be a joke but you obviously don't have any humor in you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.