The evil 13th at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ahhh Yes Almost Forgot, That Gk Wanna Be? So The World Knows, Had a Child And Has Been In VM Since the 3rd day of this war. So Im 99% Sure He Hasnt Had Any Major Impact. If Anything That Poor Casper Lad Should Be Getting Some Help Taking 13th down IMO, Getting Jumped and Left In The Woods By "Some GK Wanna Be" To Fend For His Alliance All By His Lonesome.....

All and All I Can Say Its Been Fun, And I Am Very Thankful ZEP Is An Extremely Solid Alliance With Great Leadership & Members.

P.S.S :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry I am confused by your posts???

Sorry if you found my post offensive, it wasnt ment to be, more tongue in cheek and complimenting you guys
and how you have destroyed us this weekend and a plea for help but I wasnt really being serious!

We know raistlin had to go in vacation and nobody is doubting your leadership skills and how well you have done
You have lead with skills and kept it very polite! and if my post upset you I am sorry you have done well but we will be back its more fun that way.

DeletedUser

No Offense Taken Mate, We Should All Know Its Fun And Games. Just Trying To Keep Everything In Perspective.

Good Show, And I Look Forward To Another Push By 13th.

-Casper

DeletedUser

I like this ZEP and 13th war. Its very balanced. They both have their stronghold. I'd like to see a much further push from both sides to the other alliance's territory. Keep it going guys. At least it aint really that boring since we dont know who really has the upper hand yet.

DeletedUser

I would at the moment give ZEP the upperhand, there latest enslaught has caused a bit of upset in our ranks :(

Got a message from the Jasmine Union saying please tell your players to stop asking for invites, if they are not happy with your leadership tell them to look elsewhere

Bit of reverse Psychology?????? or is it correct I have some disgruntled members ;)

DeletedUser

I would at the moment give ZEP the upperhand, there latest enslaught has caused a bit of upset in our ranks :(

Got a message from the Jasmine Union saying please tell your players to stop asking for invites, if they are not happy with your leadership tell them to look elsewhere

Bit of reverse Psychology?????? or is it correct I have some disgruntled members ;)

Of course we are digruntled, but not at your leadership. How can they not spread those free bps around some more? Not fair at all, I want some too. i figured if I join them and ridicule them, and then leave they might send some of those transports at me instead...

DeletedUser

I know what you mean Fogge, I like to send the occasional mail Jasmine Union's way. I even went through the trouble to take a city near them and they still don't send me my gift of BP's.

DeletedUser

Happy 4th Of July America, We Have Had Some Fireworks In Our Battle For The Holidays. Another Wonderful Exchange 13th Sent A Few CS This Way, We Sent A Few That Way. We Gained A 13th City, With A Few More In Question.

No ZEP Cities Lost So Far In This Exchange, But We Do Remain Hopeful!

Looking Forward To The Future.

P.S. :pro:

DeletedUser

Hello there casperdude :) Actually I would like to update your post. So, Zombie Elite Pirates (your alliance) took two cities from us (the 13th Legion) as of now. Congratulations fearless pirates!

Actually your post was misleading somewhat. You gave us (the 13th Legion) false credit by calling this an "exchange" :( We didn't really make any serious conquest attempts of your cities except for one I think. Unless you consider my attacks on ZEP, such as the one below, to be a threat:

30mad8p.jpg

Sorry, I will refrain myself from attacking ZEP for a while, I have a soft heart so I'm willing to give you some time to rebuild :eek:

DeletedUser

Darn it. How i wish the alliance we are against are nice to let us take a breathe as well since its like 15 active against 3.5 members of mine. hahaha... That attack is hilarious though. I like this game. Its very educational.

DeletedUser

It sure has been interesting 2 days with heavy attacks from ZEP and WoV all over. We have lost 5 cities (2 and 3), which is not good.

The bp of sunday+monday:

13th 125k dbp
ZEP 49k abp (not all, but most at us)
WoV 31k dbp.

In this we did alright slightly over 1:1.5 ratio overall.

At least we are now firmly at the top in total bps gained.

DeletedUser

I got battered black and Blue this weekend, from both ZEP and WoV, lost 2 cities, :( on the plus have a couple of new city slots :)

I would like to add to the conquests that WoV did on me they were fantastic unstopable about 1400 light ships landed in the last miniute, great team effort (you gits) we didnt do bad I think the CS got away with 60 ls left.

2 weeks tomorrow, I will have had 12 hours without that annoying attack symbol in the top left, at the moment it is 5! most I have had is 52 inbound

before these wars started I had a full head of hair now I seem to be growing a penalty spot on the back of my head, sort of a Monk cut.

Unbiased opinion since WoV and ZEP started doing joint ventures, maybe not organised but launching attacks on the same day, The 13th has struggled somewhat,
And seem to be in a rutt of turning to defensive and you dont win wars by defending.

If things dont change around here they will stay the same

DeletedUser16478

before these wars started I had a full head of hair now I seem to be growing a penalty spot on the back of my head, sort of a Monk cut.

LOL - I started saying that after the incoming scuds and stupid chemical alarms at Prince Sultan air base.

Now it's become a saying used whenever work gets tough: "Before I started here I had a full head of hair and it was black!"

It has been a gruelling couple weeks and days. Thankfully, I've the next week completely off to play and relax. :cool:

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

DeletedUser

LOL - I started saying that after the incoming scuds and stupid chemical alarms at Prince Sultan air base.

Now it's become a saying used whenever work gets tough: "Before I started here I had a full head of hair and it was black!"

It has been a gruelling couple weeks and days. Thankfully, I've the next week completely off to play and relax. :cool:

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

Gulp!
I think you should go in to vacation and have a nice break somewhere, preferably somewhere with no electricity please!

DeletedUser

Sorry to all our avid readers of whats happening with the war mongers of the 13th

Latest update

We are not doing well :( .zep. have stepped up the game and are doing well

This weekend the 13th had a plan ;) however besides giving the newly founded .zep. 30000 DBPs we had no real gains, Then .zep. did the counter and out of 5 attempts they got 2! MINE :(

Credit where it is due jjvolt did some excellent timings on a fantastic conquest of my city
6 attacks landing in the last 5 seconds, the guy did brilliant, maybe he has a little to much time on his hands :) but that showed dedication and skill. WELL DONE (I was)

The 13th seem to have to many in vacation mode Im sure they are not hiding just have a real life, unlike me!! (yes there is such a thing as real life)

Lets hear how .zep. see how they see how the weekend went if they have finished celebrating :(

Forgot to add, I got attacker of the day Sat then defender of the day Monday the ups and downs of life in the 13th legion

DeletedUser

Oddly enough There Was Little Celebration On Our Part. In Fact It Was Even Commented That We Dropped The Ball On Our Counter Offensive. ;)

Good News Is We Are Working Together To Ensure Every Step Has Less Flaws Then The Last.

-Casper

P.S. Good Show

DeletedUser

Oddly enough There Was Little Celebration On Our Part. In Fact It Was Even Commented That We Dropped The Ball On Our Counter Offensive. ;)

Good News Is We Are Working Together To Ensure Every Step Has Less Flaws Then The Last.

-Casper

P.S. Good Show

Not sure what that means presumably its to do with that American Soccer thing, as all the world knows that cant be anything to do with FOOTBALL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.