The fake staff is present at Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alliance Hand of Zeus member has to impersonate staff because he got rejected by our lovely Goddess DvLnDsGyZ to join our ranks....

Reject reason: refused to bow and to kiss our Goddess feet.

Sad , very sad ...

GodofWar today at 8:30 AM
dont be to arrogant, you have plenty of players out there none of whom are in your alliance but are in charge of running this website, i being 1 of the community managers as you can see in the main page and wiki/help, just letting you know that we find it funny you think you are so elite. especially when you have players such as us at 1000 points who have 3000 troops. the more arrogance your write in your profile the easier to kill you will be.

DvLnDsGyZ today at 3:20 AM Yeah, I'm really scared. Thanks for the laugh.

GodofWar today at 4:21 AM for the insult you will receive a 24 hour ban, you may send in a support request to appeal but i will be the one answering so don't bother trying.

DvLnDsGyZ today at 4:32 AM Oh no! What will I ever do now?! I shall now hang my head in shame for insulting the GodofDorks.

What's next... will he press the magic CM button to delete DDW cuz we don't want him in our ranks :p

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

Love to see these 3000 troops when the max possible is ~2006

DeletedUser

Reject reason: refused to bow and to kiss our Goddess feet.

Oh oh, now i can never join you. I don't kiss feet.
Now if it's up to kissing butt......

@kestrel;
he doesn't seem to know the game. LOL

GodofWar today at 4:21 AM for the insult you will receive a 24 hour ban, you may send in a support request to appeal but i will be the one answering so don't bother trying.
And he realy is a community-manager? Doesn't know about the game and this kind of responding? Sounds like he's about 12 year's old.

DeletedUser

/me loves a public execution , way better than a silent ban for impersonating staff

But I agree probably a 12y old kid that didn't do his Grepolis homework good enough. He gets a F from me.

Then again ...

I dunno i payed with Visa to get my 1000s of coins but i cant help but wonder why you didnt and get coins instantly. Please remember coins dont help much for the first week so dont waste them then. You can contact support which ive been trying to find to report cheaters for the info or use a different payment method which i recommend.

12y old kids don't have Visa, or did he lie in that thread also ...

Best part is what mad825 found on this board, a coma not knowing how to send in a support ticket

GodofWar said:
Where do i report cheaters?
I have two players near me that are the same person, i can find the service request like in TW or anything like it. It pisses me off not being able to report that person to get him banned. The main account i believe is "Convict" any1 tell me where to report this cheater or report him yourself. Point by point minute by minute point update by point update they are the exact same. Only someone who created multiple accounts at that same time could be that precise.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He didn't say it was HIS Visa ;)

Either stole it from his mom or begged her to let him use it is my guess.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

Hand of Zeus alliance is not involved to any of his motives.

DeletedUser70

Okay I'm closing this topic, this guy is no CM.
There is only 1 CM at the moment and that is Zeus.

And please report such emails so that the IG staff can deal with him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.