The Fall and Sack of Invicta

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser50990

Lets look at the words: ...."WE"....."HE"....
uhm...are you not embarrassed? .... one guys makes you look like fools and you can not subdue him....
how is possible that ONE guys raids you and you can not even make a dent on him in the game...but come running here...crying and weeping...

lol do you ever get embarrassed for the ridiculous things you make up to get attention?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
first, Ozz has a team, he's not one guy
even if you say only half are active that's still 30 players
second, Mac responded to something about mechanics that Ozz posted
the fact that you are using Ozz's wins to mouth off is ridiculous
especially since OZZ is taking cities from you, Futbol, and you are ACTIVELY playing that world and most of Invicta is not
perhaps you are the one who should be embarrassed

DeletedUser54775

first, Ozz has a team, he's not one guy
even if you say only half are active that's still 30 players
second, Mac responded to something about mechanics that Ozz posted
the fact that you are using Ozz's wins to mouth off is ridiculous
especially since OZZ is taking cities from you, Futbol, and you are ACTIVELY playing that world and most of Invicta is not
perhaps you are the one who should be embarrassed
He is a good player. No shame if he takes one city from me. If they are not actively playing, then why they are defending cities, golding walls and biremes?
Are not those actions playing the game?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
well, which is it futbol?
can't have it both ways
you use propaganda and say THOSE players should be embarrassed by losing cities to OZZ
but you have no shame b/c he's a good player?
you use gold to build walls and armies of troops to take cities but the few invicta remaining cannot?

stop posting nonsense that is soooo easy for me to call you on
we all know you like attention
now you look dumb as well as childish

DeletedUser54775

well, which is it futbol?
can't have it both ways
you use propaganda and say THOSE players should be embarrassed by losing cities to OZZ
but you have no shame b/c he's a good player?
you use gold to build walls and armies of troops to take cities but the few invicta remaining cannot?

stop posting nonsense that is soooo easy for me to call you on
we all know you like attention
now you look dumb as well as childish
Invicta can do whatever they want to try to defend its cities. You simply can not claim that you are not playing or you do not care when you are actively defending the cities and using gold to put walls up or build troops. The situation here is important because it highlights and corroborates the thesis that Invicta players are complete noobs when playing one versus one or in small groups.

With respect to the feud of 0zzz and Invicta, it simply reminds me of Willie Coyote and the Road Runner. No matter what Invicta does, he always comes on top and you end up looking like noobs.
I am not sure if I should call them NoobVicta or DumbVicta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49993

Most funny thing about this thread is invicta people taking futbol serious. Keep your work up. Nice way to troll the huggers.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Most funny thing about this thread is invicta people taking futbol serious. Keep your work up. Nice way to troll the huggers.
Lol I'm not sure we do really take it seriously we are just the type that reply but good point.

and Noobvicta does fine Futbol - that describes us all perfectly. You must be looking forward to another world where you can actually beat us to the win!

DeletedUser54775

I have news....Yours truly....have just made supreme leader Skudish to Ghost. I cleared his city, and send 4 CS. He dealt with the first 2, but the other 2 were hidden and kaboom.....he could not snipe it....rather than losing the city....he ghosted....
I love the smell of BP and Victory in the morning....

Silver Witch

Strategos
Lol futbol u are funny I think it might be more that he forgot to log in :) Thats why most of the old team ghost. I'm not sure about the supreme leader bit either. Id say that title goes to Hurricane now and belonged to mac and I when we played. Mac (fortunately for him) is one of those who forgot to log in and ghosted!!!

DeletedUser54775

Lol futbol u are funny I think it might be more that he forgot to log in :) Thats why most of the old team ghost. I'm not sure about the supreme leader bit either. Id say that title goes to Hurricane now and belonged to mac and I when we played. Mac (fortunately for him) is one of those who forgot to log in and ghosted!!!
yeah...right...he was putting spells on my attacks like crazy...he zeus raged, sea stormed, and spied on my first two CS. When he saw the third one approaching, he ghosted....what a sore loser....

Silver Witch

Strategos
Lol ok - he just couldnt be bothered then but the fact that I dont even know says something here - when we played we all communicated 24/7 and coordinated our play. Now a couple play, a few log in and help if asked but either way NO ONE CARES!!!!

Skuddie has won another world since Cary was won - he has other priorities. Do you really think hes bothered about a few incoming attacks!

DeletedUser54775

Lol ok - he just couldnt be bothered then but the fact that I dont even know says something here - when we played we all communicated 24/7 and coordinated our play. Now a couple play, a few log in and help if asked but either way NO ONE CARES!!!!

Skuddie has won another world since Cary was won - he has other priorities. Do you really think hes bothered about a few incoming attacks!
All I know is that he was actively defending his cities, spelling the attacks, and golding the walls. Sometimes his walls would go from 0 to 20 in a manner of 30 minutes. Perhaps he cares or perhaps he does not care. All I know for sure is that I enjoyed making him work at defending his cities. Having him ghosting when he realized that he had been outplayed made that cold beer more pleasant.

DeletedUser50245

All I know is that he was actively defending his cities, spelling the attacks, and golding the walls. Sometimes his walls would go from 0 to 20 in a manner of 30 minutes. Perhaps he cares or perhaps he does not care. All I know for sure is that I enjoyed making him work at defending his cities. Having him ghosting when he realized that he had been outplayed made that cold beer more pleasant.
or you are lying ... unless you provide proof that he was defending, spelling attacks, and golding walls (0 to 20 in a matter of minutes) ... post some reports to back up your claim ...

DeletedUser54775

or you are lying ... unless you provide proof that he was defending, spelling attacks, and golding walls (0 to 20 in a matter of minutes) ... post some reports to back up your claim ...
I have no reason to lie about this. If you need the report, you can PM in the game, and I will gladly forward you the report.

DeletedUser50245

I have no reason to lie about this. If you need the report, you can PM in the game, and I will gladly forward you the report.
you can post samples here with dates ... i have left Cary more than a year ago, so i won't be able to read them ... + you are making claims here for everyone to read ... it's only reasonable that you provide proof

DeletedUser54192

The last time you said something like this, the player joined the world as you requested, and you then refused to send the "proof" (a message trail) because you were lying and the message trail would've exposed that instantly. So excuse me if I remain sceptical...

DeletedUser54775

The last time you said something like this, the player joined the world as you requested, and you then refused to send the "proof" (a message trail) because you were lying and the message trail would've exposed that instantly. So excuse me if I remain sceptical...
...Talking about grudge...and Kal Gordon appears out of no where with distorted stories and also really incendiary accusations...
.... nothing unexpected... the claim is accurate...Skud is not coming to dispute it...i assume by now silver got her facts straight from the horse's mouth...
and she is no longer claiming that he did not forgot to log in...he ghosted when the 3rd CS was approaching to the shore...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

@FutbolTango I've been watching these forums for the entire duration of this world, as I was a player (and still have an account). There's no reason for me to not be allowed to contribute, especially as it's something relevant, and something that many of the players in this debate should be made aware of.

The story is in no way distorted. You made an accusation that someone was spreading false rumours about one of your leaders. Someone not involved in that world got involved in the discussion, you said you'd send her the message trail if she joined the world, as she had no reason to be biased either way. She joined the world and requested the proof, you avoided sending it to her. When we got hold of that same message trail from another player, it proved that you were lying (and you must have known that you were lying, as you were taking quotations from that same message trail and posting them in text form on the forum).

Since this discussion is about proof, I'll go ahead and provide some. Here's the message that you claimed didn't exist and that Virdian had made up (and offered to prove your claim in-game):
Screenshot_852.png

So, how about you provide some public proof for your accusations on this world?

DeletedUser56207

yeah i would not trust anything by Vird, that bunny is nuts.

DeletedUser54775

@FutbolTango I've been watching these forums for the entire duration of this world, as I was a player (and still have an account). There's no reason for me to not be allowed to contribute, especially as it's something relevant, and something that many of the players in this debate should be made aware of.

The story is in no way distorted. You made an accusation that someone was spreading false rumours about one of your leaders. Someone not involved in that world got involved in the discussion, you said you'd send her the message trail if she joined the world, as she had no reason to be biased either way. She joined the world and requested the proof, you avoided sending it to her. When we got hold of that same message trail from another player, it proved that you were lying (and you must have known that you were lying, as you were taking quotations from that same message trail and posting them in text form on the forum).

Since this discussion is about proof, I'll go ahead and provide some. Here's the message that you claimed didn't exist and that Virdian had made up (and offered to prove your claim in-game):
View attachment 13104

So, how about you provide some public proof for your accusations on this world?
Whao! Who is the one that is carrying a grudge....I guess the wounds of defeat have not been healed.
This just confirms that your judgement and tendency to triffling and distorting events make you not suitable for the Council Membership....

You are in the same alliance than Skud. You share the same skype room and have his account.

Please go and ask him.
Did you forgot to log off or did you ghost when FutbolTango was sending you his various CSs'?
Did you spell his attacks?

I want to see how truthful and ethical all of you are now on this matter (i.e. you, Skud, Silver, and MAC).
Will you come and validate the truth even though is not palatable to you?