The Fall of Aara // with report list this time

DeletedUser

So after much pressure from some alliance members i set out to compile the reports from the just concluded little conflict in north O66.

BUT even after deleting some reports during the heat of the battle and deleting the 10-15 odd attacks that fell after i got the city i was still left with 14 pgs of attacks...

so instead of posting the reports ill just post the report list... attacks varied between 7 LS (from some hopeless neighbours) to 185 LS (from chamberlainoo which would have really hurt me under any other cisrcumstances) over a 3 day period.

City Guide:

Rykendaspur - My city which faced the maximum number of attacks
Rykamorce - The city on which the failed CS was sent by UAE (which, btw, is the city i got from Remorce in our 1v1)
Aara - The city conquered to end the conflict (and is now Rykaaragon in honor of Sargon, a worthy opponent)

sar14.jpg

sar13.jpg

sar12.jpg

sar11.jpg

By this point i got tired of all the bolting, quaking and mindless attacks so i sent in my own cs

sarattack.jpg

and then the tables turned

sar10.jpg

sar9.jpg

sar8.jpg

sar7.jpg

sar6.jpg

sar5.jpg

sar4.jpg

sar3.jpg

sar2.jpg

sar1.jpg

might i add the defence of my own cities was done with NO help or support from my alliance... there were of course many brave offers and a lot of the smaller players even sent in support which i kept sending back to avoid unnecessary losses.

the defence of the siege was, of course, entirely a Syndicate act with my own stock of defense ships reduced to a measly 200-300 thanks to the earlier attacks. i dont want to name the players to give away who our defensive mainstays are, but i will say that they will be remembered as long as i am in grepolis, and for a good amount of time after i leave this game too..

thank you all... The Syndicate stands undaunted..

:pro:

:edit:

what really really pissed me off was all the random bolting and quaking (most reports were deleted as and when they happened)... cummon... 3 oceans away and you bolt???? LOL.... get real and fight like a man... or in some cases, a woman...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would be angrier about the bolting if it was in the same ocean. but that is merely my opinion

DeletedUser

Eh...that bolting might be my fault if it came from Pros Theon. Before I left PT to join Phenomen, I set up a bolt list to piss off our enemies. When I tried to take the bolt list down, one of their leaders (who is no longer a leader, I believe), put it back up. Sorry. If you ever want City Protection or anything just message me.

DeletedUser

*slaps Milo* See if I talk to you on the internal chat again Mr. Zappy!

Oh and great story Rych, it's moments like these which keep this game fun.

Now post some of the pathetic attacks!

DeletedUser

I still love reading this post!

Great counter attack Ryche, you are without a doubt one of the best tactical players on Beta. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

I don't believe the above statement

I think the most tactical is mwah

DeletedUser

Rappy boy, why dont you write a post of something tactical you have done then and we let everyone who reads the forums decide?

DeletedUser

I don't give away sensitive info.

*blurts out* Ses is allys with the following

VP
Xm
Ph
LoD
SEA
TFL
KOW

And a few others I can't remember

DeletedUser

I don't give away sensitive info.

*blurts out* Ses is allys with the following

VP
Xm
Ph
LoD
SEA
TFL
KOW

And a few others I can't remember
It's not really hard to find out who people are allied with even if they don't show it ;)

DeletedUser

hahaha, its listed on our pact info hahahah

Rappy boy, you can do better than that.

DeletedUser

actually most are naps..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Back on topic, I still think these battles are what makes Grepolis!

Rappy boy may disagree, but i still stand by the fact that Ryche is one of the best tactical players on Beta.