The Fall of Clockmare

DeletedUser

What people fail to see in this game,
It changes from week to week

It doesn't pay to bad mouth anyone especially when enemies become allies in no time

This game is suppose to be fun

Don't u get a buzz when u see those swords pop up??
Or
When u get spelled everyday lol

DeletedUser

Well, you (vinman) live besides us for long time now and know us quite well, but not everybody knows how cool alliance Phoenix is!

We must spread good word about us and this thread is becomeing great place for marketing :)

I wouldn't go that far and call u cool lol

But the majority of your alliance has got respect from me

DeletedUser41036

What people fail to see in this game,
It changes from week to week

It doesn't pay to bad mouth anyone especially when enemies become allies in no time

This game is suppose to be fun

Don't u get a buzz when u see those swords pop up??
Or
When u get spelled everyday lol

Yeah, one always has to leave the doors half open behind him.You never know who will be your ally.
Considering spells i think i have new target:)

DeletedUser

now i really see how tight you guys are.
Rberni askes for support in forum and now all BE are running their mouth, thats very cool I wouldn't have thought of better way to put this forum back to life. I wasn't running my mouth without supporting my points. The fact that BE merged with CM is ok with me but what happened to all their players . CM players in particular were used and abused then thrown out like dead battery. BE were nearly 40 players before the merge. Im guessing that Corey played some mind games to seek shelter and didn't really care about her crew.
As of my states, I'm cool being ranked #30th attacker on this world, that puts me better than ( sores/boris/greatarvid ummm more than 50% of your players ). all that with my 50 cities and 81 ranking. That is a prove that BE only care about ranks and showing off .

We didn't have any beef with BE, but they came and asked for trouble as we were separated by many oceans back then, The fact that BE started their move when we were fighting 2 big alliances down south shows me the true meaning of " opportunist".

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, we once were called MRA but now we are feared in this world and we control many oceans than any other alliance. We came along way and we fought 4 alliance at one time ( CM/BE/RT/NOOBS) . So don't even think about underestimating illuminates.

As for "jtribs" claims for taking down our number 1 , that is not true at all, we are standing stronger than anytime before. And soon we will make lists to claim your cities. This is not trash talking to BE, just reminder of what you guys are worth.
still I see no way of sticking other alliances names in this conversation , desperate way maybe to create a grudge with them, they are cool , just leave them out of this conversation and tell me what BE has done so great.
Nobody commented on the attack report above, #14 player attacks with birs and crebe you guys are pathetic .

PS. Im not 2 oceans away anymore, made new property in O65/O55 and soon BE core. You could have seen this if you use your eyes to look at my city profile which require no extra skill to look at. Don't just open your mouth without looking first, that ruins you credibility. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck ever taking a JT city

I challenge you to put your cs where your mouth is

DeletedUser41036

Whoever manages to take jtribs city can ask us for invitation. Good and active players are always welcome in our alliance :)

DeletedUser

JT owned happy..PNG
now i really see how tight you guys are.
Rberni askes for support in forum and now all BE are running their mouth, thats very cool I wouldn't have thought of better way to put this forum back to life. I wasn't running my mouth without supporting my points. The fact that BE merged with CM is ok with me but what happened to all their players . CM players in particular were used and abused then thrown out like dead battery. BE were nearly 40 players before the merge. Im guessing that Corey played some mind games to seek shelter and didn't really care about her crew.
As of my states, I'm cool being ranked #30th attacker on this world, that puts me better than ( sores/boris/greatarvid ummm more than 50% of your players ). all that with my 50 cities and 81 ranking. That is a prove that BE only care about ranks and showing off .

We didn't have any beef with BE, but they came and asked for trouble as we were separated by many oceans back then, The fact that BE started their move when we were fighting 2 big alliances down south shows me the true meaning of " opportunist".

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, we once were called MRA but now we are feared in this world and we control many oceans than any other alliance. We came along way and we fought 4 alliance at one time ( CM/BE/RT/NOOBS) . So don't even think about underestimating illuminates.

As for "jtribs" claims for taking down our number 1 , that is not true at all, we are standing stronger than anytime before. And soon we will make lists to claim your cities. This is not trash talking to BE, just reminder of what you guys are worth.
still I see no way of sticking other alliances names in this conversation , desperate way maybe to create a grudge with them, they are cool , just leave them out of this conversation and tell me what BE has done so great.
Nobody commented on the attack report above, #14 player attacks with birs and crebe you guys are pathetic .

PS. Im not 2 oceans away anymore, made new property in O65/O55 and soon BE core. You could have seen this if you use your eyes to look at my city profile which require no extra skill to look at. Don't just open your mouth without looking first, that ruins you credibility. ;)
Your posts proclaim your ignorance. You think I didnt look at the map when I told you that you were two oceans away? you have 2 in 065 and one colony in 55 that is 3k. The other 47 of your cities are 2 oceans away.. sorry if not specific enough for you.
What happened to CM's players?? Some went to us some went to SG, some left the server with the break. You would think this would be something a top alliance would know but I guess down in 067 this is not a big concern.
My claim of taking cities off your top player is absolutely true. Again, you dont seem to pay much attention to what is actually going on. Heres a little report for ya ;)
[report]815ff39a91e1562863bb4100e34d00d8[/report]

http://postimg.org/image/aaaxa4izl/

DeletedUser

A little help for you jt :p

jt_owned_happy.png

DeletedUser

good post jtribs
Your lack of attention to details strikes me . I have presence in O55/O65 and that is not 2 oceans away for you being in O54.
and it was not colony, it was (St.roma 2.6k) , I never colonies, that is Coreys and Carters turf. I just don't have patience to build things up check my state, all conquest as CS landing report give me the best thrill.

Taking cities from us is a part of the game that we are welling to except temporarily. After all you guys have more presence in that ocean than us.
We experienced similar situation when we fought NOOBS and in the first week they took few cities as well. Causalities of war and We are paying price for not sealing that ocean when PB dissolved by (Boris). I will just leave it to that here.

There is no shame of losing a city but wining the war is what really counts. I think you and Tom deserve to party but you are sorrounded by half players. ( i said in my initial post that 2 players in BE only, others are numbers).

I still need a comment on #14 player who attacks with Crebe and Biremes. Its a clear example of what i mean by (numbers players /gold spenders ). For every city you take you gives us BP for 3 more. Keep attacking with Biremes as BP in the only obstacle to our expansions.

cheers

DeletedUser23630

Lol this guy is so ignorant in this game I don't even know where to begin.

"CM players in particular were used and abused then thrown out like dead battery. "
How do you figure? The ones that were active are still here if they are in BE or SG none of the actives are gone. Meanwhile the IlluMRA don't take any or BE or SG cities

"I'm cool being ranked #30th attacker on this world, that puts me better than ( sores/boris/greatarvid ummm more than 50% of your players )"
Good for you! The only thing that I have seen is you guys send LS attacks to get bp.... Doesn't really judge you as a fighter at all. start taking some cities and maybe my opinion will change.

"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, we once were called MRA but now we are feared in this world and we control many oceans than any other alliance. We came along way and we fought 4 alliance at one time ( CM/BE/RT/NOOBS) . So don't even think about underestimating illuminates."
lololololol. No you are still an MRA and you never really fought 4 alliances because a few months ago we weren't even in the same territory. Also, With you fighting 4 alliances at one so you say even though thats no really true, don't you have 3 alliances?

"Your lack of attention to details strikes me . I have presence in O55/O65 and that is not 2 oceans away for you being in O54."
just because you have 1 or 2 cities in our area and have them stacked doesn't make you a great, not even good defender. And you haven't done any attacking offensively either so its clear to me that some expert simming is going on.

"Taking cities from us is a part of the game that we are welling to except temporarily. After all you guys have more presence in that ocean than us."
We will continue to take them just like we always have. Sorry thats just how the game goes

"We experienced similar situation when we fought NOOBS and in the first week they took few cities as well. Causalities of war and We are paying price for not sealing that ocean when PB dissolved by (Boris). I will just leave it to that here."
It's been more than a "few weeks" and you still haven't managed to come close to taking any of our cities.

"I still need a comment on #14 player who attacks with Crebe and Biremes."
fake attacks??? you must really be a new to this game if you don't know how to use them

"For every city you take you gives us BP for 3 more."
I can easily say the same about your MRA's 14-28 hours travel time attacks that have been drowning in my harbors :)

Well I've put my 2 cents in. I'll check back in a few weeks to see the progress of this thread.
Carter out.

DeletedUser

It's actually quite entertaining knowing that Illu 1 and Illu 2 and coming soon to a ocean near you Illu 3 think they are going to be a force in the foreseeable future.

You can only recruit so much cannon fodder until the players in your sub-alliances realize that they don't really matter in the long run. They won't even get rewarded with an Illu victory.

These players mean nothing to leadership in illu. Well I guess they mean bolstered points and some barriers between the "core" of Illu and the threats of the world. But in the long run they are disposable.

Most of the Illu members 1 & 2 are just players from failed alliances in the past. They crumbled under pressure before and will do so again under the right circumstances.

DeletedUser

good post jtribs
Your lack of attention to details strikes me . I have presence in O55/O65 and that is not 2 oceans away for you being in O54.
and it was not colony, it was (St.roma 2.6k) , I never colonies, that is Coreys and Carters turf. I just don't have patience to build things up check my state, all conquest as CS landing report give me the best thrill.

Taking cities from us is a part of the game that we are welling to except temporarily. After all you guys have more presence in that ocean than us.
We experienced similar situation when we fought NOOBS and in the first week they took few cities as well. Causalities of war and We are paying price for not sealing that ocean when PB dissolved by (Boris). I will just leave it to that here.

There is no shame of losing a city but wining the war is what really counts. I think you and Tom deserve to party but you are sorrounded by half players. ( i said in my initial post that 2 players in BE only, others are numbers).

I still need a comment on #14 player who attacks with Crebe and Biremes. Its a clear example of what i mean by (numbers players /gold spenders ). For every city you take you gives us BP for 3 more. Keep attacking with Biremes as BP in the only obstacle to our expansions.

cheers

Ah yes, the thrill of conquesting a 2.2K inactive ally..

DeletedUser41753

THE EVIL BORIS WILL NOW WEIGH IN...

There have been repeated statements from a fool that thinks he is well informed as to my involvement in the demise of The Polar Bears. DJ--I do not remember you being involved in the interior forums of PB, but you laughingly seem to think yourself well informed. You are one to slag someone behind their backs, I see. As Forrest Gump's Mamma says, "Stupid is, as Stupid does". You belong to the right alliance!

Yes, I was a leader of PB. Yes I was working with BE. Does anyone want to know the reasons why? Or are they content to talk like idiots and fools about situations they know nothing about whatsoever?

For the record, it was Ultima Thule that disbanded PB, not me. I was leader of PB2, and thus had no access to PB as a founder. If I did, I would have kept PB alive. The object was not to destroy PB but to get a leadership change. I refused to take over myself. When Ultima Thule and Chemistgod took off for 2 weeks, and refused to help alliance in any way, I took steps to change that. They would come into our forum and laugh at the loss of our cities with Ravio. Yes, the hallowed Ravio Piisalu. They returned and Utlima insisted on a pissing match, and then HE dissolved PB without warning when we were voting on leadership change. At the time, in our forum, it was 75% in favor of a leadership change. His response was to dissolve the alliance, rather than admit he had failed as a leader. But I have been branded the one who "DISSOLVED PB". Get your facts straight little man. I was not alone working against Ultima, I had help from within PB. Some quit, some are still here. I also stood up and admitted my role openly. I took the entire Illums on for weeks. I would seriously doubt you, DJ would be able to withstand 1/10 of the punishment I took. 3k+ attacks. Can you do that little man? Or do you only know how to run your mouth?

DeletedUser41036

Hi evil boris. Nice to finaly hear your side of story.
Considering ultima, yes he was problematic sometimes. But in my opinion one should never work against its own alliance. No matter the reasons. If you were dissatisfied you could have joined BE right away.
Just my opinion.
We should all play nicely :)

DeletedUser41753

As for Ultima, he was killing the alliance. Expecting the entire alliance to aid his conquests, but not aiding others in theirs. Complaining about everyone and all, but offering no solutions, nor accepting any advice offered from any but his 2 buddies. He was the most arrogant of leaders. And to those that helped me, and are now silent and hiding in another alliance, they have not got the balls to stand up and admit their roles. They instead hide behind the see-thru walls of Illumidiocy.

And to clarify, I was not working against my alliance, I was working to end a war the we could not win, and to effect a leadership change. Nothing more. If things had of worked out, PB would still be here, and I would not be this "Evil" player. No one would have known the difference, but Ultima's dissolving of the alliance forced the end. In hindsight, I should have just quit this game, but so much has oozed out of the mouths of so many idiotic players, I just have to stick around to the end just to see them quit one by one.