The Fall of Clockmare

DeletedUser

well Illu somehow disappeared from this forum since yesterday.
maybe they are busy saving their cities - SG vs Illu 5:0 since yesterday

DeletedUser

ok. I'll add a bit of trash talk here... we've been fighting CM/DRM/RT for 9 moths .. it was good fight, respect to all the players involved (with exception of acidus1 = fool).

being at war with Illu for 30h, I'm just thinking - is it this a joke or are they having "different approach" to defence and offence or what is going on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One good thing is that there are plenty of them... So you will not run out of targets :d

DeletedUser

ok. I'll add a bit of trash talk here... we've been fighting CM/DRM/RT for 9 moths .. it was good fight, respect to all the players involved (with exception of acidus1 = fool).

being at war with Illu for 30h, I'm just thinking - is it this a joke or are they having "different approach" to defence and offence or what is going on :)

I would have to agree with your assessment of Acidus. Funny how one bad leader can help bring down an entire alliance.

DeletedUser41753

Where are ya Dj? Thought you were the expert on everything Boris! Cat got your tongue, little man? Do you not have anymore bile to gag onto us? Funny, how when I come in to defend myself, you go silent?! You are a joke.

DeletedUser41036

I Do not think it has anything to do with you evil boris :).
He is buisy with some other things currently.

DeletedUser41753

He has run me down repeatedly in this thread. I am waiting for his informed reply. He has seen fit to run his mouth about me for quite some time, knowing I was not on these forums, but has now run back to the hole he crawled out of it seems.

DeletedUser

I've checked his profile on external forum. It clearly says:

0 Friends
djsof has not made any friends yet

that summarise it about right :-D

DeletedUser

Guess they finally put a muzzle on him. Surprised me they didn't do it sooner as he was making his entire alliance look bad.

DeletedUser

Dj is busy supporting a city I took 18 hours after the CS landed :)

DeletedUser

lol guys, you really miss me ?
i was doing many other things, and for the record, i don't hate you, just playing with you in this forum.
Its only a game and fighting is more fun than talking, I have nothing to say to SG. They are something else. To be honest I miss the days of Kreint. At least he was a straight forward enemy. (boris) I will never leave my alliance behind and play as Refugee. enough said
Its funny how some people would do anything to win, last month i had troops supporting (DonV/Meta/Aussi) . I guess WW got everybody dreaming now. good luck to you all, i know i won't play WW cause it only fits 40 people to win it and they are boring times. that will make it even worse than normal worlds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40589

I think u should tell everybody what u did to your alliance in Upsilon when the WW stage came around!!!!!

DeletedUser

tom creed999 ??? who told you ? ;)
We had our differences and I left them on lvl 9 of the wonders due to unplanned messy orders. TSC ( the stone cutters) infiltrated SG back then beyond believe. 1 leader of SG was TSC spy undercover who ran away with 2 cities in 2 wonders. And nearby TSC players killed the rest. 50% of players in SG supported me and understood my reasons to leave . SG collapsed in 1 week and now they are playing this world as last resort.
if you hear another story that is fine….. you can always hear the correct version from neutral players of that world
actually i know 70% of SG here and they are good people. Attacking each other in this world doesn't mean we don't respect each other. We go long way back. I know i hurt them in Upsilon but i completely lost it when they had all it takes to win but they didn't.
Mass mails were coming everyday with knew orders, mass attacks on their stocked cities. great group but the worst leaders.

Anyways guys, I won't be able to chat in the forum like i used to, signing up classes for summer semester. 3-4 months left for WW, so i wish you all the best. for those who continue running their mouths about me, you are no better. :)

DeletedUser

good quote Djsof "good luck to you all, i know i won't play WW cause"......................................illums wont be here :)

DeletedUser

djsof it is funny how all your stories tend to be slightly different from reality

Anyway 54h in war - 15:0
Tell donster he should ask for gold refund... We are very stubborn alliance.. Those 1k FT were such a sweet ABPs for our girl

curadh

Phrourach
But in my opinion one should never work against its own alliance. No matter the reasons. If you were dissatisfied you could have joined BE right away.
Just my opinion.
We should all play nicely :)

But shame all your alliance members don't all share your opinions. Like one who spent all his time in BE making extremely insulting personal comments about 2 ex BE members despite being repeatedly pulled up on it. One of these highly respected players is now in your alliance and I wonder if he is aware that the said player swore that he would neither accept support from or send support to this player? I guess they are now best friends as the aforesaid seems to have changed his stance completely?

So not everyone plays nicely and even at least one of your members has not always been loyal to the alliances that they have belonged to. Would be good if everyone was above board and played nicely

DeletedUser41036

Hi curadh, nice to meet you;)
I didnt understood when any of these guys worked against their alliance, but am familiar with story about two guys.
These two guys maybe said some heavy words against each other long time ago but as we all know time heals most of wounds. Especially if both guys are reasonable enough and try to see things from other point of view and talk it out a little. They are now both important members of same alliance and are playing nicely and cooperating.
Bad things happen, one should learn from it and become better. Everything is possible to solve if people are smart enough.
So there is no need for you to worry. Everythin is ok ;)

curadh

Phrourach
So there is no need for you to worry. Everythin is ok ;)

I'm not worrying over anything, the 2 players that were personally insulted are highly respected players, and you also have the one that isn't admired or respected in any way whatsoever, so maybe your alliance should be the one doing the worrying :)