Pnp The Fall of LoL

• Thread starter DeletedUser32577
  • Start date

DeletedUser32577

So I log on to see that at some point during the time I was away, League of Legions has disbanded.

This led to some of the funniest actions from their former members I ever have seen.

First up, an invite to an alliance (no message, of course):

7ZRyxd7.png

So, what the heck. I go check them out, because I like to personalize my rejections. No screencap for you because it has since disbanded... but suffice to say it was just Dr.Devils10, alone in the alliance.

So I send him a message back:

OIdY9E4.png

He opened it, no response... but he did disband as I said before, so maybe he is learning something.

Not at all like mauw, of course. I log on to yet another pleading message from him, looking for a pact, and respond... as it's sort of started to get me angry now.

7BOAmhX.png

That is, of course, before I realize LoL had disbanded... so I click on mauw to find out where he went.

UKNB0wZ.png

Wait a second, does that actually say what I think it does?

irvZHrK.png

:eek: okay, it does... but it's just a name, probably a subconscious thought pulled up from his Kos days, right?

Nope:

p3L1Qee.png

Entire profile directly copied from the former alliance in Kos, the only difference being he put his own name in place of mattr130's.

...I'm not sure whether to laugh or be awed at the audacity. What do you all think?

Toria

DeletedUser32577

Wth he stole Matts profile....

word for word, exactly as it was in Kos, except with his name in place of Matt's. I'm pretty certain everything is boldface in the same places, and exact same color as well (no way to go back and check, but I'm almost certain of it)

Toria

DeletedUser32577

Heh did someone say something to him? As quickly as it appeared, DreadFleet disappears again...

Toria

DeletedUser

mauw was the leader of DreedFleet in the world Oropus. I remember playing there for a bit because I was bored and his alliance merged with mine. I left though because of other obligations. But I think he was part of DreedFleet or was in a leadership role. I think we all know what his role was.

DeletedUser

actually the main players in LoL merged so please make sure most of the facts are right :p so it wasn't really much of a fall more of a merge and then disband

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

actually the main players in LoL merged so please make sure most of the facts are right :p so it wasn't really much of a fall more of a merge and then disband

Yeah, they merged into Vendetta.

DeletedUser

actually to be honest only like half of our members merged in (about 30) the others kind of got left behind (dead weight?)

DeletedUser40768

Oh man they fell already, so how will I be there first conquest now :(

DeletedUser7241

No, just no. You don't copy another alliance's profile.

DeletedUser10850

Don't worry link. You will find a new alliance if you haven't already (which I should know since you are on my island).