The Fallen Prophets ( joke )

• Thread starter DeletedUser31302
  • Start date

DeletedUser31302

this world isn't even 24 hours old.

oekullukeo today at 08:19
we are going to war with your alliance when protection is off and you have 6 days to decide to stay and get killed or leave and be safe. the choice is your

founder of The Fallen Prophets, oekullukeo

dude behave yourself. MRA:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31302

they are trying the "scare tactic", by mailing me saying "i like playing with my food"( obvi didn't learn how to use a knife & fork ), also my shown me there Victor of the world award.

only thing it made me feel was sorry for there whole alliance.

DeletedUser

It is good to have a few such alliances as they are an easy source of cities to start of with and also fun to play around with.

DeletedUser

doesnt matter what world you play there will always be an MRA.it did shock me a bit that the world was only a few hours old and some alliances already had 30 and even 40 members.pretty funny to me :)

DeletedUser

doesnt matter what world you play there will always be an MRA.it did shock me a bit that the world was only a few hours old and some alliances already had 30 and even 40 members.pretty funny to me :)
They get better and better....

DeletedUser31161

this world isn't even 24 hours old.

oekullukeo today at 08:19
we are going to war with your alliance when protection is off and you have 6 days to decide to stay and get killed or leave and be safe. the choice is your

founder of The Fallen Prophets, oekullukeo

dude behave yourself. MRA:pro:

i remember this guy. he has a city right next to mine in Actium. he got conquered by the #1 player and now he is next to mine

DeletedUser31302

cant wait to be the one to take him out on this world.

DeletedUser

i remember this guy. he has a city right next to mine in Actium. he got conquered by the #1 player and now he is next to mine

you got conquer by your own alliance for boosting on the forums say that the alliance was the best

DeletedUser

why are you posting on this worlds forums mrpenguin244, your not even in this world

DeletedUser

why are you posting on this worlds forums mrpenguin244, your not even in this world

I could ask you almost the same question, why are you in a noob alliave reacting on the forum, please let everybody who thinks they have anything to add respond and you don't decide who does and doesn't you should worry about teaching your leader some grepolis elemantarish and tactics ;)