The Federation II

DeletedUser985

This server is hilarious!! LOL

mcruz19 today at 21:10
hey kevin were you given the go to make Fed IV by me or King Louis IX ? any one else would not have the authority to say :)

and also does baltazzar know you have a spy report of him :)?

DeletedUser

ahahaha, cant wait until The Federation X comes... 350 players ;P

DeletedUser

I saw this thread so i must send reply to all of this :

1st thing i am the founder of fed II and before i planned to make 2-alliance sister pact with fed I, but later king louis desside to made fed III, he also mentioned he want fed IV lol.
2nd kevin31 you are not normal guy i think, 15 days ago i invited you to join our alliance and you told me NO and i said ok.

then 5 days ago after Elite started hitting you, you sent me message :

''OK I'll give you guys a try. I was hopefully some guys would try take me out but nobody taking the bait. I'll help your good active players but I will not support noobs, please know this before sending me a invite please.''

But now I refused and then you got angry, blocked my messages, made this thread and so on...

However, i am sick of all this and going to make our independed alliance.

Good day!
BaltazZzaR

DeletedUser

Your MRA coalition is ridiculous. You are pacted with pretty much everyone in your ocean. It's gonna hurt you in the long run.

DeletedUser13405

I think this thread just forced him to change his alliance's name to War Thunder.

DeletedUser

Your MRA coalition is ridiculous. You are pacted with pretty much everyone in your ocean. It's gonna hurt you in the long run.

i have 4 pacts including fed, the other alliances was just temporaly coallition against condemned !

DeletedUser

Well lets see since Balt is to lazy to get back on ill answer for him We have The Fed I and III, the rest i'll let you guess who they are it shouldnt be to hard.

Indeed, I already have a pretty good educated guess, but the math does not add up.

DeletedUser

Indeed, I already have a pretty good educated guess, but the math does not add up.
Well 2 of them i believe you can guess pretty quickly, but we do have one that was not part of the coalition against Condemned.

DeletedUser985

I saw this thread so i must send reply to all of this :

1st thing i am the founder of fed II and before i planned to make 2-alliance sister pact with fed I, but later king louis desside to made fed III, he also mentioned he want fed IV lol.
2nd kevin31 you are not normal guy i think, 15 days ago i invited you to join our alliance and you told me NO and i said ok.

then 5 days ago after Elite started hitting you, you sent me message :

''OK I'll give you guys a try. I was hopefully some guys would try take me out but nobody taking the bait. I'll help your good active players but I will not support noobs, please know this before sending me a invite please.''

But now I refused and then you got angry, blocked my messages, made this thread and so on...

However, i am sick of all this and going to make our independed alliance.

Good day!
BaltazZzaR

I blocked you because you are so full of rubbish, you don't understand the basic concepts of the game. Nobody is hitting me, I would suggest you check grepstats but probably you don't even know of it's existence. I offer myself to you alliance to help you noobs out and you reject, again shows you up as a terrible player to reject a guy of my skills. Your alliance is doomed to fail, I assure you of this. I'm a single player and as far as I know despite all your failed attempts you still can't even get a spy on me. If you can't beat one man how the hell can you cope with core alliances of skilled aggressive active players? You can't!! Another example of somebody with a little game knowledge trying to run a alliance with no clue what they are doing. I wish you good luck, you will need it!!!

DeletedUser

i have 4 pacts including fed, the other alliances was just temporaly coallition against condemned !

lol and that failed, you conquered 1 city, then RoD absorbed the best of condemned, and now what do you have to show for it? a failed coalition, a huge MRA that makes you all look like noobs, and highpointed simmers who came from other alliances... Bedros II owes 2 of his cities 2 condemned...

DeletedUser

I blocked you because you are so full of rubbish, you don't understand the basic concepts of the game. Nobody is hitting me, I would suggest you check grepstats but probably you don't even know of it's existence. I offer myself to you alliance to help you noobs out and you reject, again shows you up as a terrible player to reject a guy of my skills. Your alliance is doomed to fail, I assure you of this. I'm a single player and as far as I know despite all your failed attempts you still can't even get a spy on me. If you can't beat one man how the hell can you cope with core alliances of skilled aggressive active players? You can't!! Another example of somebody with a little game knowledge trying to run a alliance with no clue what they are doing. I wish you good luck, you will need it!!!

well actually you are right, our working sistem was sh*t and fed II is gone now as Condemned was....never mind.

I just want to told you guys a reason we are gone, actually SanJames screwed up, he wanted a war against Reapers of Death, and most of player was against that suggestion.

Later started parting players on 2 sides

1.players who wants war with RoD
2.players who don't

and then most players lefted the alliance and joined RoD

SanJames saw he screwed up and he joined RoD as well...He is Son of a bit*h according to my alliance name.

DeletedUser

well actually you are right, our working sistem was sh*t and fed II is gone now as Condemned was....never mind.

I just want to told you guys a reason we are gone, actually SanJames screwed up, he wanted a war against Reapers of Death, and most of player was against that suggestion.

Later started parting players on 2 sides

1.players who wants war with RoD
2.players who don't

and then most players lefted the alliance and joined RoD

SanJames saw he screwed up and he joined RoD as well...He is Son of a bit*h according to my alliance name.

Im peeeerty shure, that you guys had no idea what you were doing, made a massive MRA as usual thinking numbers beats activity and skill, and recruited everyone and everything as seen with kevin.

You guys couldnt handle being amongst the top 20, and so you failed, same with Condemned, same with Kallistei.

In my experiance, players who want war, usually get recruited by the alliance there trying to war with, or they get conquered quickly, what causes most alliance wars, are leaders who are incapable of holding the situation and dont kick there number 1 player because hes out of control and think that because of his points he knows what hes doing :D

So bye bye federation... no great loss there.