The Federation II

DeletedUser985

Anybody at war with these guys please PM me. I want to join you.

DeletedUser

Kevin31 stop crying we invited u before and you decided not join, then u ask to join us i mean seriously?

DeletedUser

if you hadve done some sort of PNP and given us more info people might be interested...

The Federation is apart of a 7 alliance coalition so any alliance who takes them on had better be prepared for 1 or 2 bireme spams...

DeletedUser

if you hadve done some sort of PNP and given us more info people might be interested...

The Federation is apart of a 7 alliance coalition so any alliance who takes them on had better be prepared for 1 or 2 bireme spams...

Yes, perhaps he could have gathered a few alliances together, but he just did nothing basically.

DeletedUser41523

Well some of the coalition is going to be coming off according to my sources. :)

DeletedUser

Are you sure you could trust those sources? Is there reason there going to?

well you see...

in my experiance, when a coalition is formed... the big proper and professional alliances instantly see them as food.

So without further ado...

Reapers of Death
Elite
The Federation
The Federation II
The Federation III
Rise of the Dragon
Phoenixx,

i hope you guys are ready for the actual pro's ;)

DeletedUser

how is their ls count? If i were to take their city, what kinda bir wall do i need?

DeletedUser22708

Reapers of Death
Elite
The Federation
The Federation II
The Federation III
Rise of the Dragon
Phoenixx,
Is this the coalition of most overused grepolis alliance names? I mean c'mon, be original

DeletedUser

well you see...

in my experiance, when a coalition is formed... the big proper and professional alliances instantly see them as food.

Reapers of Death
Elite
The Federation
The Federation II
The Federation III
Rise of the Dragon
Phoenixx,

cant wait sign me up for those guys there!!!!

DeletedUser

well you see...

Reapers of Death
Elite
The Federation
The Federation II
The Federation III
Rise of the Dragon
Phoenixx,

It almost makes me physically ill to agree with jerro. but the man has got a point here.

DeletedUser985

well you see...

Reapers of Death
Elite
The Federation
The Federation II
The Federation III
Rise of the Dragon
Phoenixx,

Well said that man, you only have to look at the spy report, a 3.4k city with level 16 farm, lol. Begging to be taken but probably has dire research. I'm sure these MRA's have some good players that is not in question but most of these guys are cannon fodder. Now come on noobs, give me a try. I'm but one man, a easy take ;)

DeletedUser

Coalitions can work if there is a pro alliance somewhere in the coalition that is controlling them :p