The feeling you get

• Thread starter Australian Army
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The feeling you get when the only other active person on your island gets conquered by a gold user called Dux Vox. And nearly all your defensive troops are gone in the support of the city. I haz 30 swordsmen and a bunch of slingers:p.
He took 2 cities in one day, is coming 1st in the world. I am currently coming 1900. Its gonna be a wierd fight if it happens.

At the start of the world...
Hello Dux Vox I have joined your alliance
Next day It disbands and he joins his current alliance
I join an alliance that disbands, merges or refugees within a week
Currently in Grim Sleepers...TO be continued...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWkjQx2JZqo&feature=related

DeletedUser24070

Using gold is what keeps the game running, :p and in as to that making things unfair for you i beg to differ,

1. i was third in the ocean before i bought any gold, 5th in overall abp on the world. up to this point the only gold i had bought was for my manager guys the fab 5. Spending 12 -16 hours online and 5 min farming, having an island with no real enemies and 3 decent sized inactive farm players that generate up to 15k resources a day each, and again being on an island with no enemies so i could focus on pure offence and development is what got me there.

2. i'm already on ur island, so i'm no threat to you as far as getting captured, id have to be retarded to cap your town, ^^ and despite the fact your in an enemy alliance, and your alliance leader mass sent silly recruiting messages to all our members :p which we got quite a kick out of... I personally like you, i think your a good guy, and your message was polite you sent me, ^^ so I wasn't planing to attack you at all.

I'm a nice guy, just got outta the military, got some time on my hands while i take classes online ^^ i bought the gold cuz i plan to spend alot of time playing and wanted to up my entertainement, the gold is much cheaper then even one night out partying with my friends and it helps support the game.

4 the first town i took was an alliance mate that quit and asked to be absorbed. I was cs ready and he was in a good spot so i took it over, i was cs ready without any gold use.

5 the player who I attacked would have been in no position to remotely hinder my capture of his town if i had attacked him before buying the gold, he had almost no army and i had been farming him on and off when i had time since a few days after the world opened, and he was far from any useful allies, it was a 2 hour cs time for me.

Based on all of that while I agree using gold does give me an advantage I feel it in no way influences your the situation you are in.

^^
And just so you know I'm not holding your post against you even though I think the tone of it unfairly paints be in a negative light(or at least that's the impression I get). I wont hold it against you because I still think your a good guy, and I know sometimes when things aren't going your way it can skew your perspective a bit negatively.

Good luck with the fight when it comes to you, wont be from me. ^^ Cheers

DeletedUser

I never said gold was unfair i said you used it, it gives you a slight advantage but your still a great player.
And he said that if I wanted to support him I would need to give him 4000 swords lol.

DeletedUser24070

Thanks for being a good sport. Like I said wish you the best :p

DeletedUser5311

Using gold is what keeps the game running, :p and in as to that making things unfair for you i beg to differ,

1. i was third in the ocean before i bought any gold, 5th in overall abp on the world. up to this point the only gold i had bought was for my manager guys the fab 5. Spending 12 -16 hours online and 5 min farming, having an island with no real enemies and 3 decent sized inactive farm players that generate up to 15k resources a day each, and again being on an island with no enemies so i could focus on pure offence and development is what got me there.

2. i'm already on ur island, so i'm no threat to you as far as getting captured, id have to be retarded to cap your town, ^^ and despite the fact your in an enemy alliance, and your alliance leader mass sent silly recruiting messages to all our members :p which we got quite a kick out of... I personally like you, i think your a good guy, and your message was polite you sent me, ^^ so I wasn't planing to attack you at all.

I'm a nice guy, just got outta the military, got some time on my hands while i take classes online ^^ i bought the gold cuz i plan to spend alot of time playing and wanted to up my entertainement, the gold is much cheaper then even one night out partying with my friends and it helps support the game.

4 the first town i took was an alliance mate that quit and asked to be absorbed. I was cs ready and he was in a good spot so i took it over, i was cs ready without any gold use.

5 the player who I attacked would have been in no position to remotely hinder my capture of his town if i had attacked him before buying the gold, he had almost no army and i had been farming him on and off when i had time since a few days after the world opened, and he was far from any useful allies, it was a 2 hour cs time for me.

Based on all of that while I agree using gold does give me an advantage I feel it in no way influences your the situation you are in.

^^
And just so you know I'm not holding your post against you even though I think the tone of it unfairly paints be in a negative light(or at least that's the impression I get). I wont hold it against you because I still think your a good guy, and I know sometimes when things aren't going your way it can skew your perspective a bit negatively.

Good luck with the fight when it comes to you, wont be from me. ^^ Cheers

I don't know about the other one, but you do seem to be a nice guy!!!

DeletedUser

I never said gold was unfair i said you used it, it gives you a slight advantage but your still a great player.
And he said that if I wanted to support him I would need to give him 4000 swords lol.
gold is unfair.

DeletedUser

gold is unfair.

Is working harder to get money unfair??? Exactly... I go to school have Straight A's, Work at A Veterinary Clinic EVERYDAY after school, and The whole day on weekends. Plus when I get home, I have to work all 8 of my horses to keep them in shape, for When I go to Rodeos!! Yes I TOTALLY agree Jacob.... Working harder to get what you want is sooo unfair -_-

DeletedUser

There is a small difference between money and gold, though.

DeletedUser

Gold isn't unfair. I do think it could do with some balancing, but on the whole it's pretty fair.

P.s. Jacob go look at that siggy I made for you in your request thread.

DeletedUser22423

gold is unfair.

You won't think gold is unfair when someone missuses it to build up a big city and not keep up with troop building, and you take that nice city that gold bought. Will you be complaining that your enemy used gold then? ;)

DeletedUser

Lol this is a very old thread and it wasn't really about gold or why its unfair.

DeletedUser

Especially since it really doesn't matter if its unfair or not. Something has to pay for all this. It could be a flat fee like WoW and you pay $30 a month or whatever it is now-days; or their is this style where people pay for some features of the game. Either way its never going to be free. Fair? Well the game exists and I enjoy playing it; so I'm going to have to say their business model ("gold") is fair enough for me.