The Final Fall Of Impact

DeletedUser30636

Hey there boys and girls, sit back and grab your popcorn because its story time!

Usually I would make a post apologizing for my actions, taking responsibility, blah blah blah. Well not this time, because this time...I'm .

I'll start off by saying just the main reason why the final fall of Impact even happened. and its just two words. Cowards, disloyalness (not a word but dont worry about it)

I was leading a team which in my honest opinion i believe could take on any alliance on this server head to head and come out victorious. We ran two Ops in our short Abdera life. Two nearly flawless Ops, i think combined we were like 16/19.

But with these two Ops we took out AR from the contenders list. they're now sitting comfy at like rank 51 just waiting for JTT to finish them off. and we made nameless join IGB, but it looks like they're back to just nameless now so idk whats happening there.

However These two short notice not fully prepared Ops and their success just showed me the ability that my alliance had. I knew that if we got into a good position that we'd be unstoppable.

Here is where things went bad. With JTT in our ocean, we thought it might be smart to see what their plans were so we started talking. They're focus was to take out EN, we talked about helping them and teaming up just because us combined i believe would make EN scared despite their reputation. BUT JTT is full of a bunch of greedy self centered pricks. They tried to push us around, they tried to use us. They lacked the skills to communicate as equals and we finally had enough.

Some of you know him has Jester, but i know him as the grimm rimmer. I trusted this guy, regardless of his friendships in JTT and EN i trusted him. he's a great player, he's very active talkative. possess everything you want in a member, Except loyalty. He wanted a merge, he wanted us to join JTT. But i wasnt about to join a big pile of s. So we decided not to.

After assuring me that he wasnt going to leave...he did the unthinkable, and left! This is where things go to . Im not sure how many of have led an alliance or been in one where your top player who has helped many members. leaves for the alliance that your about have a war with. But when that happens. Morale goes down toilet preeeetty fast. After that whether or not it was him poaching my members or not. one by one my team left for the enemy. And imma call them out becuase these guys are a bunch of (i dont think im allowed to say this so here)
IBmTHl5.jpg

Here are the disloyal cowards that left because they we're to afraid to fight and didnt want a challenge:

The Grimm Rimmer
Female Inspector (aka Asukon)
Sheds
Cobra Team
Karlemanov (aka Greygnarl) [This one hurt because I considered him a friend]
divy97 (aka DIBI)

These are the names of the traitors that left their alliance when they we're needed most. these are only a few but these are the first.

Here is a list of the players that stuck by my side, until the end.

Druvi
Cmoney
Smashinonem
Joseph Nieves
ImPreeeetysure

There are more in both lists but again the big ones are listed.

With all of this being said. I'd like to informally retire from grepo (mainly because ill probably be back next year) but for now I am leaving. I hope you enjoyed the story. Impact is dead and buried for good. Goodbye everyone. was a pleasure.

-ST

DeletedUser39031

If you come out of retirement and want to try this again hit me up :)

DeletedUser50502

I would love to join you guys for a world, I'm as loyal as players get, and want to join a group that won't back down when a challenge approaches

DeletedUser30636

sounds good, send me a message with your skype name and ill start making a list of players that i actually want to play with :D

DeletedUser46838

I liked impact, although I didn't feel like posting how I was revolted 27 times after I respawned in the internal forums(because the people who revolted me just bad.)

ST, you were a great leader and I liked how you operated the alliance/

Hope I could join up with you in the future :D

DeletedUser42857

But with these two Ops we took out AR from the contenders list. they're now sitting comfy at like rank 51 just waiting for JTT to finish them off. and we made nameless join IGB, but it looks like they're back to just nameless now so idk whats happening there.

You took 14 cities from Apocolypse Raiders, JTT took 11, it wasnt really an op on your part, it was just eating very very easy food. Sorry, but you really cant claim eating AR as some major success.

What you forget to mention is....

While attacking AR (as were JTT), and Monks (as were JTT) and the various other alliances you were attacking, you were ALSO then defending these cities against Just the Tip, even ones that JTT had revolted first you were revolting and then defending to prevent JTT from taking. Now im not sure how you view the word "Aggression" in the phrase "Non Aggression Pact" but I would say actively defending cities against JTT is "aggression"

You then forget to mention you mass recruited pretty much all the food in the ocean. Rather than actually attacking and taking cities you thought, hey, lets just recruit everything and cut off everyones food supply. Did it not occur to you that if you cut off everyones food by recruiting it, you put yourself in a position to become food? Besides, when you mass recruit, of course you will get the kind of members that will show no loyalty and leave at the first sign of trouble.

All these "disloyal cowards" who didnt want to fight, maybe they did want to fight, but Impact leadership went and recruited all the potential fighting targets and left them with nothing to fight. Never occurs to you that it could have been the impact decisions, mass recruiting, sneaky defending, that caused the members to leave in the first place.

DeletedUser39031

You then forget to mention you mass recruited pretty much all the food in the ocean. Rather than actually attacking and taking cities you thought, hey, lets just recruit everything and cut off everyones food supply. Did it not occur to you that if you cut off everyones food by recruiting it, you put yourself in a position to become food? Besides, when you mass recruit, of course you will get the kind of members that will show no loyalty and leave at the first sign of trouble.
I nearly took you seriously until you said that, whereas JTT had The Shaft from the beginning with both being fairly full, we had no academy till maybe 2 days before the war, and it had between 20-30 members I believe. Now call me old fashioned but that isn't mass recruiting and there was/still is plenty of food around.

DeletedUser30636

You took 14 cities from Apocolypse Raiders, JTT took 11, it wasnt really an op on your part, it was just eating very very easy food. Sorry, but you really cant claim eating AR as some major success.

What you forget to mention is....

While attacking AR (as were JTT), and Monks (as were JTT) and the various other alliances you were attacking, you were ALSO then defending these cities against Just the Tip, even ones that JTT had revolted first you were revolting and then defending to prevent JTT from taking. Now im not sure how you view the word "Aggression" in the phrase "Non Aggression Pact" but I would say actively defending cities against JTT is "aggression"

All these "disloyal cowards" who didnt want to fight, maybe they did want to fight, but Impact leadership went and recruited all the potential fighting targets and left them with nothing to fight. Never occurs to you that it could have been the impact decisions, mass recruiting, sneaky defending, that caused the members to leave in the first place.
we ran an OP on AR and took out the leaders and their core island resulting in things falling apart there. and there was no mass recruiting. we were flooded with applications of players who showed immense potential. each player was researched and studied

DeletedUser

Yet again I will say that I did not leave because of the NAP being broken, I wanted to leave before but my loyalty prevented me. It's sad to see so many great players leave the world.

I'm sorry that you no longer consider me a friend, and I would hope that if we see each other on the same world, we could chat. But after the first two implosions, I didn't have much loyalty left, especially when nothing much had changed at all. You're a great leader, but a bad recruiting policy, combined with few targets made me go towards the better option.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

Difference is our cities were all taken a week into the world and we knocked out all their leaders. Not food when we hit them though shortly after they were. We hit them when they were in the top 10 and they were even bigger than JTT when we hit them if I recall correctly.

You guys were attacking Nameless too, wasn't aware they were near you core. Could have fooled me :D Defending cities you were going after. So that means either you were going after islands that were far from your core, like that city you guys got cleared by Jester to take from us despite not having the whole council's say on the matter. Or you don't realize other alliances do indeed support each other when under attack, as we have no way of knowing your reservations. Only other choice is the JTT spy was feeding wrong info and for that I applaud him for misleading his friends.

All the aggression came from Phil. Taking a city from one of our players with one council members consent, which was Grim/Jester. Recruiting Xarontas, having the spy, denying a pact, denying an NAP renewal. Oh at one point we were almost sister alliances early in the world but with everything else Phil and JTT backed out of what they agreed to. Let me not forget the message JTT sent to IGB days before the 24 hour NAP grace period asking them to work to fight Impact with them. lol Like seriously a coalition against us, that is pretty cute while we are still friends. Even funnier that JTT expected help from the alliance they were hitting constantly. Phil said the NAP would be honored until the 18th because he always keeps his word. Hmm It's the 16th and his "war" against us is over, while the NAP should be ongoing.

Our last attempt of diplomacy was to listen to a merge offer they had. Originally it was top 10 and council, so we could have ditched all the cowards and yet we didn't. There last offer came from a council member as Phil had no interest in us merging into them. It was 30 tops including council just with no one having any say. Was told everyone was family there and everyone in the council works as one to the direction they have. Were told it would be hard for an insider to feel comfortable in the council, whatever that means. Then before news came back after we accepted the merge offer we were told the NAP was off and they cut contact with us. But yeah we were bad guys of course for sticking to our end of the bargain.

At our biggest we were 65 members, wow such a big MRA. Was on par with JTT and The Shaft, so that is hypocritical tbh The guys we invited weren't anywhere near JTT either so the fact some of them were being targeted by you says a lot about how you guys were expanding in our core and not your own lol

Food was not the problem was more of a question of which made sense to hit at any given time. Before Grim left we had an Op prepared on WIB, might have been another alliance so don't quote me on this one. When JTT broke the NAP we had an OP prepared an hour later. Also JTT gave us a great amount of cities to hit on top of the ones we already did. For a long time Impact was smaller than JTT and The Shaft, and the players who left weren't the ones we recruited later on. They were ones who joined the premade or ones who joined during bp. In fact our most loyal players were the newer ones, so your statement is pretty ironic in this scenario.

Again you are repeating the same incorrect statements in loop so just refer to what I said earlier for my answer to this. Other than this well hey looks like JTT's leadership has some awesome propaganda methods.

Yet again I will say that I did not leave because of the NAP being broken, I wanted to leave before but my loyalty prevented me. It's sad to see so many great players leave the world.

Or is the real reason because I helped you at least twice with cities you were conquering, including the city in JTT's core that they conquered shortly after I couldn't cancel my revolt attack. I had to pay the guy resources because of you too but I will let that go under appreciated too I guess. Must have been using up as many of my troops as you could before heading to JTT, what a dirty tactic that would be :D

DeletedUser30636

Yet again I will say that I did not leave because of the NAP being broken, I wanted to leave before but my loyalty prevented me. The final nail was talk about 'using' EN against JTT. It's sad to see so many great players leave the world.

I'm sorry that you no longer consider me a friend, and I would hope that if we see each other on the same world, we could chat. But after the first two implosions, I didn't have much loyalty left, especially when nothing much had changed at all. You're a great leader, but a bad recruiting policy, combined with few targets made me go towards the better option.

:D bad recruiting policy? you dont even know what out recruiting policy was? I've seen you around these forums talking trash about Impact acting like you we're a co founder and new everything that was going on. you didnt know anything, you joined the enemy like the coward you are, because you were scared.

DeletedUser

:D bad recruiting policy? you dont even know what out recruiting policy was? I've seen you around these forums talking trash about Impact acting like you we're a co founder and new everything that was going on. you didnt know anything, you joined the enemy like the coward you are, because you were scared.

Not scared, never claimed to be in power, just saying it as an observer. We let in a lot of players spread across the ocean. Applied to leave before JTT were even known by the alliance to be going to war. Trying to talk as a member of an alliance which had no room to expand into, because we let in people who should have been food, and easy food at that. Just giving my opinion.

DeletedUser40768

Applied to leave before JTT were even known by the alliance to be going to war. .

We knew what they were doing since the beginning, with negotiations where JTT would say something and we expected to bow down and follow it exactly. Wasn't even a discussion, just a bunch of getting pushed around beyond anything acceptable. So we knew war was bound to happen for a while lol

DeletedUser30636

that would be including the SISTER. alliance cap is 50 bud. and grey thats because no one was joining our ocean, 45 still isnt full.

DeletedUser

Or is the real reason because I helped you at least twice with cities you were conquering, including the city in JTT's core that they conquered shortly after I couldn't cancel my revolt attack. I had to pay the guy resources because of you too but I will let that go under appreciated too I guess. Must have been using up as many of my troops as you could before heading to JTT, what a dirty tactic that would be :D

I offered to pay you back, you denied my offer for help paying.

We knew what they were doing since the beginning, with negotiations where JTT would say something and we expected to bow down and follow it exactly. Wasn't even a discussion, just a bunch of getting pushed around beyond anything acceptable. So we knew war was bound to happen for a while lol

Didn't know this, I wasn't leadership. This wasn't told until 24 hours until the end of the NAP, or did I miss the memo?

and grey thats because no one was joining our ocean, 45 still isnt full.

It isn't, but we could have denied some more of the apps that got through as well, and had more to fight with.