The Final Fall Of Impact

DeletedUser

I'll admit when I'm wrong, correct the shaft was created on 8th, trying to keep all the dates around in this I'm not good at it....however phil never said it would be honored, he stated that the time for next review would most likely be that date...however when we arranged the nap we had said that should things change a 24 hour notice would be given, which it was...and the people saying there wasnt any food that i mentioned..one of them was druvi...but i really dont care...i came here to say i was a

DeletedUser50502

So many betrayed impact, disloyal players disgust me so much. Being in an alliance is supposed to be a commitment not something to be thrown away at the first sight at a new opportunity

DeletedUser

So many betrayed impact, disloyal players disgust me so much. Being in an alliance is supposed to be a commitment not something to be thrown away at the first sight at a new opportunity

You don't half talk some garbage mate. If you're in an alliance that you don't think is right for you and you don't think is worthy, you leave and find a new alliance. That's the honourable thing to do, there's no point staying in an alliance you feel no loyalty towards, better to move on and be loyal to people you work with.

And that's not a comment on Impact, I know nothing about them, so I'm not judging.

But you really should try engaging your brain before engaging your mouth, you really do make yourself seem stupid at times.

DeletedUser50502

You don't half talk some garbage mate. If you're in an alliance that you don't think is right for you and you don't think is worthy, you leave and find a new alliance. That's the honourable thing to do, there's no point staying in an alliance you feel no loyalty towards, better to move on and be loyal to people you work with.

And that's not a comment on Impact, I know nothing about them, so I'm not judging.

But you really should try engaging your brain before engaging your mouth, you really do make yourself seem stupid at times.

Obviously, but from what I know from impact, these guys were close to each other, and together for a long time so it is a major case of disloyalty and disrespect.

And I know everyone thinks I'm stupid and naive, which I know I am at times. I have only been here a month and have gotten a lot of hate. I am a grepo vet on the U.S. servers playing on us15 and many others many years ago. I'd appreciate it if you guys were a little easier on me while I'm getting used to the community.

DeletedUser

Obviously, but from what I know from impact, these guys were close to each other, and together for a long time so it is a major case of disloyalty and disrespect.

And I know everyone thinks I'm stupid and naive, which I know I am at times. I have only been here a month and have gotten a lot of hate. I am a grepo vet on the U.S. servers playing on us15 and many others many years ago. I'd appreciate it if you guys were a little easier on me while I'm getting used to the community.

Well stop making inflammatory comments about things you don't understand and I'm sure we will. And to clarify, they haven't been together a long time, the server is only a couple of weeks old.

Look, it's like this, most people who join a new server (unless they're joining in a premade) end up joining an alliance purely because of geographical location within the world. sometimes they find they're in an alliance that doesn't suit them, personally I don't like democracies, they take forever to make decisions because everybody has to have their say and then there's a vote and it just takes too damn long to progress, by the time they've reached a decision half the alliance has been conquered and rimmed.

So if I find myself in an alliance where that is the case, I find another alliance with a clear command structure and a leader/council I trust. It's always the same early on in a server, people change alliances until they find one that suits. Don't get me wrong, if you've been in an alliance for 6 months and you jump because you find you're losing that IS dishonourable, you should stand and take your rimming along with the other members you've been working hard with, but early on when the alliance hasn't been together long enough to earn your loyalty, you jump, end of.

DeletedUser50502

Well stop making inflammatory comments about things you don't understand and I'm sure we will. And to clarify, they haven't been together a long time, the server is only a couple of weeks old.

Look, it's like this, most people who join a new server (unless they're joining in a premade) end up joining an alliance purely because of geographical location within the world. sometimes they find they're in an alliance that doesn't suit them, personally I don't like democracies, they take forever to make decisions because everybody has to have their say and then there's a vote and it just takes too damn long to progress, by the time they've reached a decision half the alliance has been conquered and rimmed.

So if I find myself in an alliance where that is the case, I find another alliance with a clear command structure and a leader/council I trust. It's always the same early on in a server, people change alliances until they find one that suits. Don't get me wrong, if you've been in an alliance for 6 months and you jump because you find you're losing that IS dishonourable, you should stand and take your rimming along with the other members you've been working hard with, but early on when the alliance hasn't been together long enough to earn your loyalty, you jump, end of.
Okay so maybe my statement was a bit broad, but I wasn't trying to make a general statement, I was trying to talk about the situation with JTT and Impact where people from impact Litterally joined JTT a because the NAPA between the alliances ended. In some cases it's okay to leave an alliance of you figure out that it is just utterly horrible, but if you find yourself doing that, you should make an attempt to become better at choosing an alliance. You could ask more questions about what it's like and such, and then you can make the proper commitment of being a contributing member of an alliance. That was my point

DeletedUser30636

Perhaps one ore two players at a different time, yes. But several of my players left after hearing that War with JTT was coming, they left and joined JTT. But not only was this a premade. The team worked very well together, if you read the OP you would know this. The reason to jump was cowardly

DeletedUser30490

I'll admit when I'm wrong, correct the shaft was created on 8th, trying to keep all the dates around in this I'm not good at it....however phil never said it would be honored, he stated that the time for next review would most likely be that date...however when we arranged the nap we had said that should things change a 24 hour notice would be given, which it was...and the people saying there wasnt any food that i mentioned..one of them was druvi...but i really dont care...i came here to say i was a
you were a what?:p
actually when we spoke about the NAP last,phil mentioned that we will be speaking sooner rather than when the NAP date ended. And that was way before we took in the WIB guy or before one of our guys accidentally supported the refugee

Ryann16

Strategos
Perhaps one ore two players at a different time, yes. But several of my players left after hearing that War with JTT was coming, they left and joined JTT. But not only was this a premade. The team worked very well together, if you read the OP you would know this. The reason to jump was cowardly

"If you can't beat the enemy, Recruit them." - Just The Tip, 2015

DeletedUser42857

Okay so maybe my statement was a bit broad, but I wasn't trying to make a general statement, I was trying to talk about the situation with JTT and Impact where people from impact Litterally joined JTT a because the NAPA between the alliances ended. In some cases it's okay to leave an alliance of you figure out that it is just utterly horrible, but if you find yourself doing that, you should make an attempt to become better at choosing an alliance. You could ask more questions about what it's like and such, and then you can make the proper commitment of being a contributing member of an alliance. That was my point

nah, they wanted to leave impact long before that, for the reasons theyve given earlier in the thread.

DeletedUser30636

Personally, i wouldn't recruit from another alliance i was allied or pacted with, i think most people are the same.

:D we had an NAP and we're talking. JTT must've known that it wasnt going anywhere sooner than us.

DeletedUser42857

Well congratulations guys, this thread has now lasted longer than Impact did. :D