The Final Fall Of Impact

DeletedUser40768

Permanent ban doesnt even know when his 2nd wing was started :D
See this
your 2nd wing was started on the 8th

Forgot about grepointel, thanks Druvi. Looks like Permanent Ban is on the run.

Jester done the same in Eubea, leaving BBN for Hert after merge talks broke down...

After how things went here that doesn't surprise me. What surprised me is that after he got what he wanted once Impact was gone then he just ghosted.

nah, they wanted to leave impact long before that, for the reasons theyve given earlier in the thread.

Greygnarl was the only one who spoke though lol That doesn't explain the reason all of the other players left.

Personally, i wouldn't recruit from another alliance i was allied or pacted with, i think most people are the same.

Xarontas joined JTT just a few days (I think 3) after our NAP started. Don't really think that was the issue, seems more like guys are trying to make excuses that justify why they left. So far the reasons haven't impressed me or have been all that accurate to what really happened.

Well congratulations guys, this thread has now lasted longer than Impact did. :D

Impact lives forever, just not in Abdera :cool:

DeletedUser50502

I want impact to be revived for the next world...btw does anyone know when en85 comes out?