The Final Fall Of Impact

DeletedUser42857

you idiot!
JTT tried to force us to do that.we thought since we can fight EN together why not. Then we all couldn't agree on anything as Phil basically wanted to give a really small portion also with the term of not expanding in 45 more.
your leader is just full of

So impact never wanted to put themselves on the front line being a barrier between en and jtt..

your stories are unravelling ;)

DeletedUser50502

Why are we all fighting and arguing about something that is done and finished and in the past.

"You may not move forward until you stop looking back" - Japhy 2015

DeletedUser30636

So impact never wanted to put themselves on the front line being a barrier between en and jtt..

your stories are unravelling ;)

our map was a compromise? something that JTT is probably unfamiliar with. The compromise made sense at the time due to the lack of players joining in our ocean. Not sure what your getting at here.

DeletedUser

Joey joey...you can't let sleeping dogs lie...you keep bringing up phil, like he was the whole reason behind everything....when he is not...Also I should know the date of when The shaft was founded as i requested it be started so that lil print screen doesnt mean anything. i was also in the talks with you and your council...So apparently everyone in your council is a spy because everything I stated came from that room..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

Joey joey...you can't let sleeping dogs lie...you keep bringing up phil, like he was the whole reason behind everything....when he is not...Also I should know the date of when The shaft was founded as i requested it be started so that lil print screen doesnt mean anything. i was also in the talks with you and your council...So apparently everyone in your council is a spy because everything I stated came from that room..

that print screen is proof of when it started? :D if its wrong then screenshot the activity in the alliance tab to where it says "so and so founded the shaft"

oh and while your screenshotting things, mind screenshotting where my council said that exactly? at least so i know who it was?

DeletedUser49197

Flame's 400th Post!!!

Well, I was hoping for something great, and I still believe IMPACT has it. If you really want to play with me again Shrefty, put me on that list. :)

It's my 400th post!!! :eek::D:):eek::cool:

DeletedUser40768

No Phil made all the decisions. If we didn't 100% match what Phil dictated then his feelings got hurt and he would retaliate lol He tried to control us and when it didn't work well he ended the NAP of course. The print screen is the date the alliance started, guess your calendar is off by about a week :D

The room where all the JTT guys left because they don't like the whole compromising thing that is necessary in a working relationship. Isn't that the same room where Phil promised the NAP would be honored for the entire two weeks :D Or was that pm? Seriously though your imagination is good enough that you can make a book about this and it can be entirely fictitious.

No disagreements with the rest, does that mean you think I am correct or are you discussing the comeback with a group lol

DeletedUser48699

I agree completely with most of what you said Shrefty. And about the disloyal cowards - that is 100% true. TheGrimRimmer started it by just leaving, followed by more of the cowards who were scared of war. They just didn't want to sit in their alliance and fight it out, which they completely should have. What all of them have done is terrible. When you are at war with another alliance, and you just quit to join the ENEMY alliance, then are extremely disloyal. What makes it worse it that the war hadn't even started yet! JTT + The Shaft say our NAP is over in 24 hours, and boom. There goes Grim and most of our top members. What are we supposed to do now? We had no chance of winning. When our alliance was ravaged with disloyal cowards like them, we never had a chance. To be honest, I never fully trusted Grim at all. With ties to EN (I only knew about the ones with JTT until now), what would stop him from just relaying all of our info to EN? Nothing. Which is what I assumed he would do if we got into a conflict. Before I knew about his ties with JTT, I fully expected he was just moving on to the next best alliance in our ocean, 45. Now that he thinks we are done (which was 100% wrong, we had a great chance to fight it out and win), he just joins JTT... And I think it was just to spy for them. He acts like an amazing player, with forum activity and points (and gold :p) so then alliances are almost forced to put him into leadership because he is just that good (or acts like it). Then, after he left, most of our decent members in points flew off too and jumped ship.
However, even though this is all terrible and stuff, shrefty forgot to mention a couple of things. I hate to go after his like this - because he's a great guy, but some of these things just NEED to be pointed out. From the Friday before our collapse to after it on that Wednesday, Shrefty was on VM. I'm not saying this is 100% why all of our members quit, but you gotta agree it was a factor. A founder just can't go on VM for almost a week so soon after the world is released... However, it wasn't entirely him that was gone, nor was it mostly his fault. Our other two main leaders (ABAIN and Cmoney), just happened to disappear right as JTT makes this announcement... ABAIN's absence I can completely understand... however Cmoney's? After shrefty promoted him to co-leader (because he was going to be gone), Cmoney did absolutely nothing in the forums or in leadership. As soon as JTT announced they were dissolving the NAP, he was nowhere in to be found. He just quietly slipped away. Oh sure, he was active and still in the alliance. But he failed to post in the forums almost at ALL after the JTT NAP dissolving announcement. This left Joseph Nieves and Druvi basically on their own in the council, with no active leader to keep the peace, and try to get people to stay calm so that they would not quit as well. Both of them tried their best, but hey, they didn't have all that much power. I don't blame them at all. What's even more sad is that we didn't even have an active leader to mark JTT as enemies once they started attacking us. How sad is that? All in all, I don't blame shrefty, Joseph, or Druvi for the collapse of Impact. I blame the traitors like Grim and mostly, Cmoney. He didn't help us AT ALL once the war started. He was just no where to be seen. What kinda co-leader is that? I mean... come on!
Just my two cents.
-Jack9r9

Also, let me know if you are joining make to Grepo again, I will happily join another one of your alliances. For now I'll just sim and try to get to Ocean 00 in Abdera...

DeletedUser30636

I agree completely with most of what you said Shrefty. And about the disloyal cowards - that is 100% true. TheGrimRimmer started it by just leaving, followed by more of the cowards who were scared of war. They just didn't want to sit in their alliance and fight it out, which they completely should have. What all of them have done is terrible. When you are at war with another alliance, and you just quit to join the ENEMY alliance, then are extremely disloyal. What makes it worse it that the war hadn't even started yet! JTT + The Shaft say our NAP is over in 24 hours, and boom. There goes Grim and most of our top members. What are we supposed to do now? We had no chance of winning. When our alliance was ravaged with disloyal cowards like them, we never had a chance. To be honest, I never fully trusted Grim at all. With ties to EN (I only knew about the ones with JTT until now), what would stop him from just relaying all of our info to EN? Nothing. Which is what I assumed he would do if we got into a conflict. Before I knew about his ties with JTT, I fully expected he was just moving on to the next best alliance in our ocean, 45. Now that he thinks we are done (which was 100% wrong, we had a great chance to fight it out and win), he just joins JTT... And I think it was just to spy for them. He acts like an amazing player, with forum activity and points (and gold :p) so then alliances are almost forced to put him into leadership because he is just that good (or acts like it). Then, after he left, most of our decent members in points flew off too and jumped ship.
However, even though this is all terrible and stuff, shrefty forgot to mention a couple of things. I hate to go after his like this - because he's a great guy, but some of these things just NEED to be pointed out. From the Friday before our collapse to after it on that Wednesday, Shrefty was on VM. I'm not saying this is 100% why all of our members quit, but you gotta agree it was a factor. A founder just can't go on VM for almost a week so soon after the world is released... However, it wasn't entirely him that was gone, nor was it mostly his fault. Our other two main leaders (ABAIN and Cmoney), just happened to disappear right as JTT makes this announcement... ABAIN's absence I can completely understand... however Cmoney's? After shrefty promoted him to co-leader (because he was going to be gone), Cmoney did absolutely nothing in the forums or in leadership. As soon as JTT announced they were dissolving the NAP, he was nowhere in to be found. He just quietly slipped away. Oh sure, he was active and still in the alliance. But he failed to post in the forums almost at ALL after the JTT NAP dissolving announcement. This left Joseph Nieves and Druvi basically on their own in the council, with no active leader to keep the peace, and try to get people to stay calm so that they would not quit as well. Both of them tried their best, but hey, they didn't have all that much power. I don't blame them at all. What's even more sad is that we didn't even have an active leader to mark JTT as enemies once they started attacking us. How sad is that? All in all, I don't blame shrefty, Joseph, or Druvi for the collapse of Impact. I blame the traitors like Grim and mostly, Cmoney. He didn't help us AT ALL once the war started. He was just no where to be seen. What kinda co-leader is that? I mean... come on!
Just my two cents.
-Jack9r9

Also, let me know if you are joining make to Grepo again, I will happily join another one of your alliances. For now I'll just sim and try to get to Ocean 00 in Abdera...

Appreciate that jack, But dont blame Corey. He's a good leader, and im sure he had good reasons on why his activity level tanked. I wasnt there to witness it though, so i dont know. Both of these combined also probably played a factor. I did my best to stay at least on top of things in skype but i guess that wasnt enough to keep everything structured while i was gone. Thanks for sticking it out jack, maybe ill catch you on the golf course before summer ends :p

DeletedUser48699

Appreciate that jack, But dont blame Corey. He's a good leader, and im sure he had good reasons on why his activity level tanked. I wasnt there to witness it though, so i dont know. Both of these combined also probably played a factor. I did my best to stay at least on top of things in skype but i guess that wasnt enough to keep everything structured while i was gone. Thanks for sticking it out jack, maybe ill catch you on the golf course before summer ends :p
We'll see. Don't get run over by one of those forklifts you got! :p

DeletedUser46251

Jester done the same in Eubea, leaving BBN for Hert after merge talks broke down...

DeletedUser30636

Oh I've seen him around, what did he do?

He was our #1 player, left once relationships with JTT fell apart, bringing nearly the entire alliance (at least the bigger players) with him. Terrible timing as i was on VM and i guess corey wasnt around enough to keep the peace.

DeletedUser50502

He was our #1 player, left once relationships with JTT fell apart, bringing nearly the entire alliance (at least the bigger players) with him. Terrible timing as i was on VM and i guess corey wasnt around enough to keep the peace.

Must've sucked, came back from vacation to see your alliance fell apart