The final hurrah of GGW and allies vs. TEIN

DeletedUser

I would like to say and even admit,that if there was such a thing as a grepolis convention,I for one would harbor no ill will to anyone in this game,it is just a game.I would love to sit down and have a laugh and share stories with anyone from this world and wish them all well in real life.Eddy Mad as well.he has been a great opponent and friendly to myself in ingame mail.I would not wish anyone from world pi ill in real life as Im sure most have great loving families....they would have too to put up with us online playing all the time.We are all committed and have been to world pi for months on end and it is a reflection of people who are dedicated which is a mirror of our real life attributes.
I would go as far to say i believe all of the players in world pi are loyal to their friends,family and loved ones.I can see we are all passionate about our beliefs and stick up for each other.As if it was world pi players vs another world we would all be standing up for each other even tho we may disagree sometimes or have a difference of opinion.

So god bless and good on you all.It has been a fun ride full of excitement and enjoyment.I can honestly say without Eddy this world would not have been as much fun for everyone.So I would buy him a beer for that and sit down and have a chat with him anyday!

Hahaha I always liked you courage :) I would buy you a beer as well if I ever met you.

DeletedUser17085

Winners & Losers

Grepolis is a game... and a game is supposed to be won by achieving a supreme goal. Grepolis, however, is a game which has significant milestones but is potentially endless. (unless less than 300 players remain in a world, i think). So a winner today can be a loser tomorrow. Enjoy the fun guys ;) while the world exists. All conduct is acceptable as long as it is NOT against the rules set by the Grepolis creators - so we can stop cribbing about the ethics of the game.

And since when did war become a symbol of ethical conduct ?? lol.

Even the act of attacking itself can be said to be unethical in real life, so it should be the same in game play. Therefore we all want to be unethical in an ethical way ??....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Supreme/Gitte,
I've always like you even the beginnings of PI but you never did send me your beautiful picture? What gives?

DeletedUser24139

just ridiculous to compare a game to war....yes, it is a war game, but I bet 99% of you have no idea what real war is really all about. If you'd like to know I can educate you cause I served in 3 real wars. So if this is a real war game and you'll want to treat it as such, well....I hate to break it to you, but you'd all lose or better yet - would have already lost.

There are still common courtesy's....one either plays the game for a challenge and fun, or the other side and just fool one's self to think they are something when their really not.

DeletedUser

just ridiculous to compare a game to war....yes, it is a war game, but I bet 99% of you have no idea what real war is really all about. If you'd like to know I can educate you cause I served in 3 real wars. So if this is a real war game and you'll want to treat it as such, well....I hate to break it to you, but you'd all lose or better yet - would have already lost.

There are still common courtesy's....one either plays the game for a challenge and fun, or the other side and just fool one's self to think they are something when their really not.

I have no idea what you mean by that last sentence. But I guess thats because I am blonde :p

DeletedUser

Supreme/Gitte,
I've always like you even the beginnings of PI but you never did send me your beautiful picture? What gives?

lol I didn´t play in the beginning of pi. And I guess you will never know :) Maybe it is better for you to keep your fantasy of me than to see my real pic lol

DeletedUser

Forum Mod may delete this post. Content removed by OP.

MoraleGrepolisSkill.jpg

DeletedUser30102

that show we are working as one allaince thanks;)
and thanks for taking some of your time and post all those pictures about us.;)
and i see my name in every picture you post that is realy too nice from you thanks again;)
and donot worry i will not do any thing to the class and thanks again for caring but you donot have to;)
but some thing i donot get is what the humor or the funny about this picture?
students have thire hands up:rolleyes:

if you want to make fun of some one atleast pick the right picture.
advice from an enemy

DeletedUser

ashrf, there is no requirement for you to personally respond to every post, although you're welcome to do so if you wish.

Secondly in regards to humor, if you have to have it explained to you, you won't find it funny. So don't worry about that one.

DeletedUser30102

will my name was in the picture so i donot have to post:)?
and it was saying some thing about me and i should reply.
i know what it mean but realy not funny.
if that picture was about TEIn and you the one who ask for the supports you think the hands will be up or down?
up right becuase every allaince support his player;)
and that is why i donot find it funny becuase it happin to every one;)

DeletedUser

You see ashrf, people possess different types of humor. What one person finds humorous is not necessarily going to be funny to everyone. If you do not find my pics/comments humorous, then don't laugh. However you are not the forum comedic critic, thus we don't require your critique of every joke post.

Several of your posts make little sense to me. Often I have to read them several times to understand what you're trying to say, however I don't post and analyze each of your posts, pointing out what is spelled incorrectly, what grammar you butchered or thought you've incorrectly related. I don't do that because it wouldn't be tactful or courteous to you, rather it would be rude and annoying. Similar to how I find your critique of every post made by others in this forum.

I appreciate your participation in the forum, it needed some activity. I believe your enthusiasm is good for the game, however I encourage you to exercise some moderation in your posting.

On Topic: A couple of the battles over the wonder cities in the last day, were quite entertaining and ended up being very close indeed. Well organized and executed operations.

DeletedUser30102

lol my question is why you love to make fun of your emeis.
here or in TEIn fourms?
we know there is lot of stuff about us there.
i come to the fourms and start talking to every post that make by TEIN player becuase i have reason.
will if you lovve to make funny stuff that much then donot get mad when some one joke you back.
i post how i like and will not do any moderation for any of my posts.

DeletedUser

lol my question is why you love to make fun of your emeis.
here or in TEIn fourms?
Its called humor ashrf. My intention is not to be mean spirited, it is to have a laugh. I've made pics about myself. If I think its funny, I'll make it.

will if you lovve to make funny stuff that much then donot get mad when some one joke you back.
I didn't see any joking in your response about the last pic. I only saw critical comments based on your opinion. And I'm not "mad" as you say, I was expressing to you that I find your critique of every post in this forum as rude.

i post how i like and will not do any moderation for any of my posts.
And, as I've mentioned in my posts, you have a perfect right to do that as long as it is within the rules. I hoped by explaining to you how many of your posts were coming across, you might desire to change your posting behavior slightly. Obviously I was wrong. By your own response, you apparently want to be rude. So go to it. This will be my last response to any of your posts and probably my last on the Pi externals.

Have a nice day....Farg out.

DeletedUser30102

bye;)
any if i post any thing against the rules skull will take care it donot worry about that;)

DeletedUser

hehe fargs pics even target his own side, heres a recent one he did of myself after a recent rant i did on externals

Mod may remove, unsure if it breaches the rules

DeletedUser30102

hhhh who is this?
superman you drinking lot:eek:
i think that the reason that your timing is weak;)

DeletedUser

hahaha it was the other nite, i was at my mothers house sitting and the alcohol cabinet got to tempting, that and i was out in the country so had horrible internet :(

so much foood :)