The Finest

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I Just want to say, of most Grepolis Players; Pi has some of thee best.

I started anew on this world, and I have to say, Its been 3 weeks and already had some fun, not from new rim guys like me but some of you seasoned Pi'ers, had some fun battles!

:p

So Just wanted to basically say that, and give a shout out to the person whom has given me the most battle fun

daisy101

:)

DeletedUser12324

My favourite enemy before the rest of TEE joined in was Haskey or whatever is name is :p great player and was a close match between us for quite some time.

DeletedUser

To be honest Phears, Your not much of an opponent to anyone (except new starts) you lose a city then sim, Taking a city off you is like taking candy from a whining baby :)

I'd imagine like me, everyone else like's a challenge in taking a city, not just the hand over you offer!! :pro:

DeletedUser12324

Funnily enough i didn't expect my alliance to turn into Incubi after my new start, noone can fight Incubi single handedly i just squeezed what BPs i could out of it.

Anyway stay on-topic had enough of time wasters like you.

DeletedUser

Hey masonbhoy,

Who went running into vacation mode when TGGE started taking their cities.

Let me see, me.... no. phears....no.

YOU? YES!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

^^ Forgive me for interupting your liitle handbag fight ladies :p ^^

Back to the topic in question of 'The Finest' :)

Most awesome player to take a city from me was ArtemisXXX :eek: ,the man is just a machine. This was before I joined TEE. I was so impressed with the timing & organisation I asked to join!

A player called Poseidon max proved to be fairly formidable when I was taking my revenge on Enthroned for ganging up on me & taking all but one of my cities.

Despite my jibes about cyrusoineza from ER in recent threads, he did prove to be very skillful at sniping my cs's forcing me to to time my clearing, cs landing & support to within a few seconds of each other unlike the normal lazy approach I take :p

No reply would be complete without a mention for Phears, after all it is all about you... :p Phears, you are The Finest on the Forum. You are by far the largest contributor in helping to keep this forum alive. You have provided us with many informative & interesting posts but most of all FUNNY ONES :D
These funny ones were, of course, all unintentional on your part. That's right ole buddy, we're not laughing with ya! :D

Sorry Phears, I couldn't resist, surely you didn't expect me to pay you a compliment without taking something back......

DeletedUser12324

Ah that's ok gut i'm actually starting to like you. I'll agree with you about Artemisxxx too, the first person on Pi to take a city from me when i was in ETD, he still has it actually, named it Spyglass, don't ask how i remember that cr*p either :p

DeletedUser

Party pooper... Its hilarious how so many players hate phears. anyway back to topic, Enthroned players werent really good. 6 players had to actually assist 1 of there members to take my city when i was just starting here. They dont even know how to use the right spell for the attack. I still remember pgalland calling out enthroned for a war before when i was still in my lil alliance with no members. LOL... Enthroned wouldnt just talk back. They only knew how to prey on the weak. I would have to take that compliment farely well coming from you gutzilla but the credit goes to you for keeping up attacks til you get what you want. Very active, i have to give credit for that. I cant keep up. I need to rest. :D But those were great bps for me. Try playing in world NU and you will see 1 alliance battling 3 top alliance with no help.