The first challenger

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So the first and possibly last challenger to take my city in the Conquer a Mod competition was Broken Skull. He sent a clearance attack on my city earlier this evening. Of course he clearly had no idea he was up against me, Baudin the balloon toucan, the most average Grepolis player ever.

Broken Skull landed a CS with ease but wait was it really that easy?

2m7xant.jpg

Of course it wasn't. It was a clearly planned trap on my part and not total luck that I managed to look and see an incoming attack and then dodge. Totally. All. Skill.

But wait Broken Skull would not be stopped, even after a perfectly amicable message exchange between the two of us. He sends another round of attacks culminating in a 2nd CS attempt. Will I survive?

mcrn1s.jpg

Yes I squeaked by again, due in no small part to the fact I burned a boatload of gold on divine envoys but let's ignore that and once again call it skill.

So having survived 2 attempts and then revealing my ingame identity will I manage to make it through a 3rd attempt? Probably not! Broken Skull will not be denied, he wants the gold. He wants the 5k point city. He probably wants to conquer me solely to prove a point. Either way we'll find out soon!

*No insult or jabs at Broken skull were meant to be serious, he has been nothing but pleasant in our conversations ingame.

2017-10-25_2139.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser45115

Youre just in our core Baudin sorry XD
To many conquests to support today or we will havê you conquered on the first try xD
But great skyll thou...
Kudos to you

DeletedUser16429

BT why couldn't you be closer to me:(

6 and a half hour csis coming your way soon:D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well it appears Broken Skull cleared my city while I was out and has landed a CS. 9 hours till he wins the gold and the city.

DeletedUser45115

Na na na na
Na n a na na
Hey hey Goodbye
Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey
Goodbye