The First Coalition!

DeletedUser

I'm not a big writer when it comes to the externals, so excuse how short this post will be :D

After so long at the top a coalition has finally been formed against Honour and Power by the top dogs of O54. This post is for discussing the coalition, the war as it progresses, and generally just whatever is relevant!

So here are the basic statistics at this time!
(For the coalition, all individual stats are listed in brackets, stats for each alliance are in the same order as they are listed in the coalition.)
(Wings of the Apocalypse are listed as they are involved and an extension or AotA)

HaP:
Total Points: 542438
Members: 41
Av. Points: 13230
ABP: 168970 (Rank 1)
Av. ABP per member: 4121
DBP: 60670 (Rank 1)
Av. DBP per member: 1479

Coalition (Angels of the Apocalypse, The Wolves, Wolves of Darkness, Wings of the Apocalypse):
Ranks: 2, 9, 10 and 80
Total Points: 760943 (275870, 229153, 206292 and 49651 separately)
Total Members: 149 (33, 50, 48 and 18 separately)
Av. Points: 5107 (8360, 4583, 4298 and 2758)
Total ABP: 159039 (74375 (#2), 39414 (#12), 44456 (#10) and 794 (#231))
Av. ABP per member: 1067 (CBA to do it for each individual alliance :p)
Total DBP: 61222 (24171 (#5), 20816 (#8), 15708 (#12) and 527 (#290))
Av. DBP per member: 410 (again CBA).

So here are the stats, will the numbers overwhelm HaP? Or will HaP show them how the game is played?
Please share your thoughts :D

Finally for your entertainment, an artists impression of what happened.
(Any similarities between people shown in the picture, and people actually in the alliances involved is completely coincidental. Anyone who actually wears a tin foil hat may or may not get a +REP!)
1sh.png

HD art right there!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

honestly, at this stage of the game this is a fair fight. the top 25 players of On Her and Plow Her are equal to the top 25 players from the joined alliances. and thats what the real fight will be between. there are more supporting players for the "coalition" but HP has the advantage of the teamwork only an actual alliance has.

Fair fight. Round 1, Go.

(on a side note, if this battle drags on long enough that all members involved get multiple cities it could be overwhelming odds)

DeletedUser

lol, what a waste of time to type all that up

how'd your cs fare shadow?

good start on showing us how the game's played.

DeletedUser

Well My LS broke through all the birs your alliance could muster combined so I wouldn't say I did too bad thanks.
Its funny how you can be so cocky when you now have a 5th alliance involved too :L shows how threatened you feel ;)

DeletedUser

Well My LS broke through all the birs your alliance could muster combined so I wouldn't say I did too bad thanks.
Its funny how you can be so cocky when you now have a 5th alliance involved too :L shows how threatened you feel ;)

looks like its 2-0 to AOTA. I personally lost over 200 troops in that battle, thanks for the good times and of course the BP

DeletedUser

Haha the fifth alliance also has an acad so thats 6 :p
And doing 2-0 to AotA is a bit harsh don't you think :O It's actually

HaP 1-2 AotA (and acad), The Wolves, Wolves of Darkness, Victorian (and acad)

Check grepostats ;) cba to look back through records of sunk CS's but pretty sure we've taken out a fair few from your coalition members.

DeletedUser

right

so, victorian and wolves of darkness are certainly not going to be fighting you, combined they maybe sent 50 birs to support a friend

and that estimate is probably high

just to set the record straight

DeletedUser

Only alliances I've included are those that sent support to your CS "Just to set the record straight", supporting a friend is normally defensive, they're obviously more involved to know about the conquest.

Lets face it, more spooning in O54 than there is in my cutlery drawer...

DeletedUser

i almost want to give you rep for managing to make a post without any of the stupid smileys

DeletedUser

Why thank you, I like smileys, not gonna lie :p

Why are all your posts so serious! Tis a game Keith, tis a game...

(Sorry but you act like a Keith, can't explain it)

DeletedUser

I have the feeling HaP is going to win this though. AOTA will surely damage them, but at the end there will be lots of cities from both sides to take over and I think HaP is going to profit the most from the many inactives/ghosts/cleared AOTA members.

DeletedUser8078

Thanks Shadow for listing us in a so-called "coalition" against you guys that we knew nothing about. ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks Shadow for listing us in a so-called "coalition" against you guys that we knew nothing about. ;)

No problem :p Just assuming you guys are involved as members of your alliance supported a AotA CS on one of our members

DeletedUser

well, seems like the war is getting underway. I think HaP is going to win this though

DeletedUser

assumptions are dangerous and usually get you killed :p

They got involved, surely it's safer to assume they are involved for the long haul and prepare for it than otherwise :p

Seems like HaP lost one of their cities to AOTA...
This was the city they besieged which kicked this all off, we weren't going to throw away thousands of LS Needlessly when they can be put to better use elsewhere ;)

Throwing everything you have at a city the second a fight starts doesn't bode well in the long run ;)