The First real war of Golgi

Ranga1

Strategos
You wouldn't be such a git if you didn't have such deplorable double standards and weak arguments....anyway, the worlds needs bottom feeders like you as well I suppose :D

DeletedUser42407

Dimspace is like that one guy in every group that gets picked on all the time but stays in the group because he has no one else.

DeletedUser42857

You wouldn't be such a git if you didn't have such deplorable double standards and weak arguments....anyway, the worlds needs bottom feeders like you as well I suppose :D

whats a weak argument, the mixed nuke thing.

its actually quite a good debate, but totally off topic.

On speed 1 it takes forever to build nukes, and so you cant just afford to lose them for nothing so specalising is key, sharp nukes, blunt etc, then making sure you have worked out the defence totals in the city, get the attacks in the right order, trying to minimise losses as much as possible. If you are into numbers, thats actually a fascinating part of grepo, trouble is, speed 1 is also like watching paint dry.

Speed 4 nukes rebuild so quick everyone just cobbles together budget mixed nukes and chucks them against walls. Not the same.

other downside of course is academy points, researching every offensive unit in a city hits your academy points which in the old days meant foregoing useful researches. Of course the extra three levels has negated that somewhat.

i still find mixed nukes funny though :D

DeletedUser42857

Dimspace is like that one guy in every group that gets picked on all the time but stays in the group because he has no one else.

as opposed to the fat slob who people only hang around because he owns the place?

Ranga1

Strategos
At least its fun at his house, the annoying little Dim fly just never quite goes away no matter how many times you tell it that its not liked by anyone here :D

DeletedUser

Just a little side note here, while you're discussing the last few months of someone's life, like it's just an added source of entertainment. Steve is my friend, he's a good man, loving, caring, and genuinely family oriented. Like Erik he used/uses his real name in game, a simple google search would bring this thread up. I despair they find this, and it adds more shock and pain to an already suffering family. Please delete all reference to him immediately, he has enough to deal with in RL without finding this in Grepolis. Is absolutely nothing sacred ?

Ranga1

Strategos
Its going to be fun actually seeing what you guys do when you run out of manti's, are you going to do like Tea does and build mixed nukes of slings, hops, horse and chariots.

hadnt seen a mixed nuked since Delphi, man, tea, thanks for giving me a laugh

I think Dim was sending out his out mixed nuke of chariots/cats/divine envoys as he was writing this :D At least you can laugh at yourself dummy

Ranga1

Strategos
Just a little side note here, while you're discussing the last few months of someone's life, like it's just an added source of entertainment. Steve is my friend, he's a good man, loving, caring, and genuinely family oriented. Like Erik he used/uses his real name in game, a simple google search would bring this thread up. I despair they find this, and it adds more shock and pain to an already suffering family. Please delete all reference to him immediately, he has enough to deal with in RL without finding this in Grepolis. Is absolutely nothing sacred ?

Unfortunately, not for Dummy, he will stoop to any level to try and get one up on someone :(

DeletedUser

Now to the much professed dishonor arguments:
1. It were dummy followers which gathered loads of "fishermen" on the promises of our scalps- undeniable.

2. It were the dummy followers which asked a NAP after some scuffles,and asked our cooperation to kill Friends ( Prae and Duncan can confirm).

3. This was a double edged sword for us,we knew killing Friends would open the way for dummy followers to secure 44 and venture South in 45,but we were also told it was going to be an honourable 1-1 battle in the end.
Since those that asked had a certain reputation ( now it is not a secret Prae and Erik+myself are in good terms) we sanctioned this NAP.

4. It was natural that for us ,west expansion frowned,only South remained, but first we secured our backs.
No doubt they knew this,unless we suppose they are idiots.

5. Friends gone faster then France in ww2,dummy followers marched south fast instead of securing their Northern flank,killing in the process splits( some say princess kuinni cared only for herself,lol),and were threatening 45.
We followed the opposite course,but while we were marching North some scuffles happened with mosquitoes, lol.

6. At exactly this moment dummy followers started a war with WIB,and( justified with diplo misunderstanding, lol) shunned it as soon as mosquitoes gave a signal about the scuffles with us.
It is very significant, instead of securing 45 they stopped.Coincidence?;)
Some lads take the rest as dummies in space,lol

7. On the morrow,or after tomorrow,the fisherman show started( please do not tell me it was real since I know that truck driver from Estonia better then you;)).
It worked- the reasonable elements in dummy alliance were convinced that unless their promises to their fishermen were made good they risked a split.

8. Duncan Danger ( his Knossos name,the founder of Prae there,lol) tells Erik we will cancel the NAP which had no expiry date( I made the terms,Meta simply copy pasted).
Some informal Skype chats between Erik and Duncan ( after repeated complains of the later that their fishermen were bored,lol) were seized as pretexts.
How can proposals be taken as pretexts for war only Duncan knows.

9. As soon as Duncan finally notified Erik about NAP cancelling the :bored fisherman" turned home after unloading himself on us( a clear breach of faith that dummy leaders fake not to see,lol).
Instead of being offered on a silver plate,he was accepted without even a hypocritical apology(the very same players who now speak loud about dishonor:D).

10. Rumour that dummy followers had a secret deal with mosquitoes ( freely circulated since the start) were widespread(including that supposedly WiB too would follow dummy space course,lol).
On the next 2 days ( Feb 28-29),two diplo development happened.
I asked via Poop if mosquitoes would accept a stand off( now we had food on the table),while HG sends a mail to Ruthie2( please no crappy denials since I have a copy;)) where it was clear they would work with dummies ( poglavnik Karlito himself announced this himself one day before in his famous mm).

Poop delays answer with pretexts ( c'mon Poop,you should have known I can understand you even without uttering a single word,lol).

11. One day before the war the refusal of mosquitoes and the mail of HG( Feb 29) made it clear we were before a double angled strike,timed in perfection ( as was proved yesterday when mosquitoes striker 5 hours after the supposed end of NAP) to strike a decisive blow on us( they together were roughly 50%+ stronger in numbers).

What to do?There were heated debates in Council,to respect the deadline set by dummies,which was clearly a well planned trap,or make a preemptive strike since clearly dummies had breached both in letter( fisherman case) and spirit( plotted in our backs while making a big dummy smile) the initial promises.
Still,we opted to notify Duncan Danger 30 minutes(enough to read and mm all the chaps) prior to the start of hostilities that we were not bound anymore to the official expiry time.
Duncan was not online(being oped in US server I am told,lol),but it is not our fault an american based player at 18:00 (his time) is offline.We could not have known he wouldn't be online.
This,dummy space of course "forget" to say;)
Tell your chaps the truth dummie,don't spread lies,since the truth circulates too;)

No need to prolong with publishing the approval of Duncan for kastis;)(do you mind sending a mm to the chaps dummy space to say I am sorry I lied you about kastis in the mm about the fun which starts tomorrow?:D)

It was clear that rather then go like the Jews in the "shower bathrooms" to be "zykloned" by mosquitoes after the first musket shots,we must cannon the dummies in order to ruin their plan and SURVIVE!

We are good fellows not good fools;)
Cheers to all and enjoy what you yourself prepared;)

DeletedUser

and to sweeten a bit the talk,lol
[report]d1f8fd998c65bde142457e803fd96ae9[/report]

DeletedUser49059

while HG sends a mail to Ruthie2( please no crappy denials since I have a copy) where it was clear they would work with dummies

Really? I sent a message to Ruth telling her that we would be working with Muskies...and you have a copy CLEARLY stating that. Since you are going to assert the claim...then I challenge you...prove it, and forward it back to me in game.

I bet "you accidentally deleted it" or you suddenly can't find it...because frankly Nisa, i don't believe that you have it. I call bull_____.

I am not going to get into the tit for tat you all are having going on here.

The externals have turned into a propaganda charade, as opposed to informational or fun jabs at each other. It's become a mixture of poor perceptions, "he said she saids", bad blood over lies, cheaters, bots, spies and things that people cannot leave in the past.

We make our decisions based on character of players and the character of their alliance leadership.

Our alliance is here to play the game, have some fun, and see how the server plays out...IN GAME, not how anyone wants to try to twist it for their personal gain here on the externals.