The First real war of Golgi

DeletedUser

here it is;)
Ingame forward?No thanks,it has some private parts that do not belong to you;)
Deny the existence please;)
Darling,kinda hard for me to lose a battle on the ground I choose myself;)
Don't believe Dim(or yourself for that matter:D).

herefordgrl today at 18:51
Hi Ruthie,

I am sure that you got this MM, along with most of the rest of the server.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me, or KT if you wish- your call.

We are not here to "pact up" with everyone as the email suggests that we are...nor have we had an agreement with Muskies all along. Our agreement with Muskies was the exact same as what we have with you all, for the purpose of allowing our alliances to stabilize and secure our areas.

Our alliance remains committed to securing our interests in 55/56 and we don't see a reason to change perspective on our discussions with you regarding 45 (or 46 for that matter)...and our interests in WW remain very minimal at best. We would simply rather have a good war as opposed to build them...most of our members feel that way.

A common enemy with another alliance, and certainly against an alliance that has tried to dictate everything to all the other alliances on the server and is the worst for pacting and ruining servers for the rest of us...ya, that's something that we do not mind. That's precisely what has lead to the discussions we have had at this point with Muskies, and we are tired of the bullying that is coming from Ocean 54. I don't think it impacts the relationship between WIB/Epidemic and us, or the individual goals of our groups this time around.

If you have questions, please let me know. I look forward to visiting with you.

HG

DeletedUser

and the fact you sent them support,and over all attacked just a few hours after the NAP with Muskets would be over is the best proof in itself;)

DeletedUser49059

and the fact you sent them support,and over all attacked just a few hours after the NAP with Muskets would be over is the best proof in itself;)

Nisa, I think you missed the whole point of the email:

A common enemy with another alliance, and certainly against an alliance that has tried to dictate everything to all the other alliances on the server

That statement is the core root of the problem, and it's what has lead to war.

The alliance that is trying to dictate the server- that's your alliance, and we've watched it occur from server to server for what appears to be one reason- to "win", at all costs including the costs of player relationships/friendships (including the players within your own alliance) with other players, integrity and the redefining of the word "honor" to fit the needs of your founder.

When someone (you, perhaps?) is trying to "puppetmaster" the entire ocean, and the script changes without your permission...then we see situations like the MM sent by your leader, and the scrambling that is obviously occurring at the moment.

You can twist what was written to Ruthie to mean whatever you would like...that's something that none of us can prevent.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Nisa, I think you missed the whole point of the email:

That statement is the core root of the problem, and it's what has lead to war.

The alliance that is trying to dictate the server- that's your alliance, and we've watched it occur from server to server for what appears to be one reason- to "win", at all costs including the costs of player relationships/friendships (including the players within your own alliance) with other players, integrity and the redefining of the word "honor" to fit the needs of your founder.

When someone (you, perhaps?) is trying to "puppetmaster" the entire ocean, and the script changes without your permission...then we see situations like the MM sent by your leader, and the scrambling that is obviously occurring at the moment.

You can twist what was written to Ruthie to mean whatever you would like...that's something that none of us can prevent.

I can honestly say one thing here , beth has always been straight, what she says is how it is, she dosent BS , we have had our disagrements about game play, thats not a secret , but she will always be straight, she has never gone against a agreement . In this game she is one I would trust

DeletedUser42857

I think Dim was sending out his out mixed nuke of chariots/cats/divine envoys as he was writing this :D At least you can laugh at yourself dummy

the envoys were leftovers from early game.

See just as bp ended i had envoys ready, started looting favor from every city nearby, this allowed me to have pretty much constant full favor to spell troop spells on my teammates when they took cities to help them conquer farms.

thats cos i think of my team.

DeletedUser

I trust her too,lol

Hg,I am not interested in the propaganda that you blurted, just on that part where you confirmed to be working closely with dummy alliance, lol

As for your propaganda- you said from server to server.
As far as I can tell you have played just in one server with me?
And again,if my memory serves me correct I was a simple is soldier there.
Diplos were poopstan ( your member now,the author of the NAP with fluffies- suppose you know how and who ended it;)) and praehelios( your ally).
I was just ww coordinator for 2 weeks in the end.
Erik was just one if the four founders ( the fourth was enginytr,the friend of poopstan, now mine too lol).
So not sure how this dim math type of calculation that 1/4 is responsible and not 3/4 for whatever you may consider wrong works:d

BTW,did I win the challenge?: d
For once I did not lie:p

DeletedUser49059

BTW,did I win the challenge?: d

Nope...the challenge was to send it to me in game. And...it still says what I have said...common enemy, not pact. So, frankly, that's not propaganda on my part. Just the facts.

For once I did not lie:p

I heard that Pinocchio's nose got shorter each time he told the truth. Does it work for you too? :p

DeletedUser

Yes:d
Mail does not exist, you are right:d

But next time do not betray yourself by the quick panicky reaction: d

DeletedUser49059

Yes:d
Mail does not exist, you are right:d

But next time do not betray yourself by the quick panicky reaction: d

I didn't realize calling you out for honesty/propaganda bull___ was the equivalent of quick and panicky on my part... :cool:

DeletedUser18317

just been speaking to my neighbour dave, nice bloke is dave, lives at number 32, drives a rang rover sport, nice car but dont think it right for dave as dave is 86 a week on wednesday, plus he dont actually still have a license but anyway my neighbour dave told me this morning as he was picking up his newspaper, reads the daily star does dave, think he just likes the pictures, but anyway my neighbour dave told me that musketeers are packing up bags and all moving back in with there mother and fathers as they have all been taught a lesson, normally always tells the truth does dave.

just thought id share that with you all, daves words them

DeletedUser

just been speaking to my neighbour dave, nice bloke is dave, lives at number 32, drives a rang rover sport, nice car but dont think it right for dave as dave is 86 a week on wednesday, plus he dont actually still have a license but anyway my neighbour dave told me this morning as he was picking up his newspaper, reads the daily star does dave, think he just likes the pictures, but anyway my neighbour dave told me that musketeers are packing up bags and all moving back in with there mother and fathers as they have all been taught a lesson, normally always tells the truth does dave.

That's fantastic!
I didn't know they approved alcohol in asylum. Well, next morning you should definetly ask Charlie from ward №66 what he's thinking about everything. Make sure to share with us.
Get better, buddy. We pray for you.

dowson.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

I am sorry Pipps,had an instant rage when I saw him throw mud on him.
I have the greatest sympathy for him,and he knows it.

Dim,you could have just asked loads in Abdera,plenty knew he had a surgery 2 months ago,or were you busy licking the irse of weasy like noobellator did in his time?;)

classy !!....

DeletedUser31163

Can you all, please delete any comments about Steve. This is not meant for externals, and goes way past propaganda. The fact that it has been said in open public forums, is simply disgusting. You all show zero respect for someone you call a friend. I am simply tired and upset its being copied and quoted.

RL is RL, everyone on these externals should understand this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18317

Never said anything about Steve, just my neighbour Dave, weirdo

DeletedUser

this is just one epic story :-D

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
If 1 man use honour to trap another that same man who discovers it can than use it again to trap that other unless he has no will power to win or is looking forward to defeat.

DeletedUser42857

Eriks been on the fortune cookies again..

Makes a change from Christmas crackers