The First real war of Golgi

DeletedUser33675

may be yes...also my cat have a Grepo account.
but please , don't talk about me ..be focused to take 2k points cities and internals...
"using" some boys for get infos..you're Famous for this my Dear
Kissmeplease/Katerina/Lilithka.
and now i'm sorry , but i need to send a couple of cs to your allies ;D
This is for you Babe:
https://youtu.be/ZlzhWCq9emU
Damn, how did you find out about me and Erik!? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser47911

Just for changing a bit the atmosphere here I will tell you a joke, Killer bees. Zombies in south who are starring at NB from the beginning of the game. They grabbed 4-5 cities from some of our inactive players and that's it. After that all their war against us was just negative spells to our cities, HC, and starring at us. :D

DeletedUser49059

Please do not post about a person needing to see a doctor.

Just for clarity, can you tell me what kind of "doctor" you are concerned about people posting that other need to see?

I mean, are we limiting this to the kind of medical doctors that can perform surgeries - like for people in need of a cephalanalectomy...or those that prescribe much needed "prescriptive drug therapy"?

What about doctors that are "doctors" because they have obtained superior educational degrees? So we can't talk about people needing advice or guidance from their college professors?

;)

DeletedUser37468

...you forgot a doctor.......tree doctor...and definitely should not forget a vet

sorry figgy....but you did leave yourself out there on that comment.....I can see the logic behind it cos its a touchy subject but....maybe you should doctor it a bit with a little clarification as to witch (sic) doctor ;)

....sorry....got me in stitches.....best go find my medication before I really put my foot in it ;)

All in good jest....to lighten the load a bit...doctors orders and all that...

DeletedUser32487

lol... welcome to kindergarten

There is hope yet!

Replace visiting a doctor with one of these fellas... go visit a herbalist, apothecary, snake oil salesmen, holistic practitioner, acupuncturist, aromatherapist, shaman.....

Sorry Fig, you are my new best buddy. :)

DeletedUser31385

Just for clarity, can you tell me what kind of "doctor" you are concerned about people posting that other need to see?

I mean, are we limiting this to the kind of medical doctors that can perform surgeries - like for people in need of a cephalanalectomy...or those that prescribe much needed "prescriptive drug therapy"?

What about doctors that are "doctors" because they have obtained superior educational degrees? So we can't talk about people needing advice or guidance from their college professors?

;)

Specifically, you can't discuss someone needing to see a mental health professional.
Let's get back on topic.

Ranga1

Strategos
This place is a place to breed wanna be power trippers, if it wasn't for this first war in golgi there would be nothing to power trip over