The Forgettable Phantom

DeletedUser38464

Hello all. It's nice to actually introduce myself.

I am a college student in the states, living life to its fullest. Sadly, that has always hindered me from being really active in any world. Hopefully that will change as I try to push to the end in my current world. As we are talking about hopes, I also hope you will all remember me not just by external posts but also world renown! But that seems unlikely as of now, just a work in progress I guess.

In other news, I do enjoy reading all you girls gossip and trash talk in these forums. It is a good bit of fun and very informative (most of the time). I can't wait to be a more involved part of this community and solidify my proper place in future worlds. I look forward to competing and fighting along side you all.

I work in finance for a tree cutting firm now, but I plan on going into a the psychology field upon graduation from my doctorate in philosophy of psychology. So yes, I can see how mentally disturbed some of you keyboard warriors are, and yes, I can help you get through some of that.

So I end with that little zinger there, feel free to fire back. ;)

DeletedUser27128

Hi there, I'm Bond, your friendly neighbourhood spammer.

DeletedUser38464

Hi Bond. I have seen you a good bit around the Zancle forums. Quite a spammer you are.

DeletedUser27128

Eh -.-"

I didn't even spam a lot on the Zancle forums..

DeletedUser38464

I would not like to see your actual cloud of spam then. I can barely get through the rubbish you post there, lol.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

DeletedUser19042

He called me mentally disturbed :(
I feel... cold.

He might be correct though :D :D

Welcome anyway, kyer!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49197

Welcome! But, don't you underestimate us, we'll make u "mentally disturbed" like us in no time!

DeletedUser38464

I think I'm already headed down the dark path. I do think it is funny how we are only a couple months into a two year game and people are already freaking out about every little thing.