The Forum is now 100% Dead. RIP Upsilon

Thrillology

Phrourach
This forum is now completely dead with no pulse left, and the world is dying and the activity of course declines. This was my first Grepolis world that I've played for a long time, and I've only been in one alliance. As the world goes down, my alliance goes down with it.

I will remember Upsilon as my perfect world, since the other worlds I go to usually have weird alliances.

Rest in Peace Upsilon. :pro:

DeletedUser

Stating a forum is dead doesn't do much to revive it - it's like ambulance staff arriving at the scene where a dude needs a shot from an epi-pen and just standing there saying "I will miss him, he looks like a great guy".

As long as it's within the rules, go nuts! I've said that to you before :p Stat threads, history of Upsilon - anything that takes your fancy.

DeletedUser18132

*party*

*party* Btw sapphire, what happened to THE GREAT UPSILON TOURNAMENT?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

PARTY TIME?

why? you got a new thread to post garbage?

DeletedUser

Only 1 person signed up to the tournament - although i can bring it back if you can get interest :p

DeletedUser18132

Can't you make an account on Upsilon like phoenix did and send a mail about it to everyone?

DeletedUser

Personally no, because i mod it on the forum. I've sent another request through though so we might be able to get an updated version going - with a MM in game also.