The Fraternity

DeletedUser

Quite simple really, they off every alliance surrounding them, got attacked lots, now most have joined the romans. What happens now is anybody's guess

DeletedUser

Guess they will scrub hard to try to remove the yellow streak......

DeletedUser39849

Love to read the message where cabz bii refused our pact offer, because they were so offensive orrientated.
Whining about the fact that 4 alliances attacked the fraternity after they broke the NAP.
Nae danger is a huge dissapointment

DeletedUser20414

Looking for an update from TF founder.....

I thought this alliance was winning this world??

DeletedUser

Perhaps they are, and by keeping you in the dark they can cross the finishing line without you knowing.............

DeletedUser

haha sorry guy's i currentley have some unfortunate changes in my circumstances witch my close buds in game know about withc restricts me from playing any more i hope once i get my life back on track i can return the frat was handed over to skywarri0r 8 weeks ago any decisions made he made for the best of the alliance all the best guys and happy hunting

DeletedUser

I heard about what happened, I wish you all the best, and hope your luck turns.

DeletedUser40560

haha sorry guy's i currentley have some unfortunate changes in my circumstances witch my close buds in game know about withc restricts me from playing any more i hope once i get my life back on track i can return the frat was handed over to skywarri0r 8 weeks ago any decisions made he made for the best of the alliance all the best guys and happy hunting
Sorry to hear you cant play anymore. Youll be a loss to this part of the forum:(

DeletedUser

Hope things turn out for the best for you.....

Erik